It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Was Scheduled to Appear on a White Supremacist Radio Show in 2006

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

There is no point in voting anyway. Presidents are 'Selected' not elected.

The only thing you can do is support him. At least he's not a lying, murdering Rothschild Zionist like the others are!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

lol
seriously?!

First off- Carlin was a comedian.
Secondly, a big part of his comedic signature style involved using hyperbole and irony- as is the case in the quote I posted.

IT'S A JOKE.
EXAGGERATED TO GET A POINT ACROSS.

good grief

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Which issues in particular (that you disagree with RP)?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The January 1993 issue of the Survival Report worries about America’s “disappearing white majority.”
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

i'd like to read this one, as i believe all the races need to survive, not just one or two. why it would be considered racist to want to know your progeny and their progeny, managed to survive into the future. but if the rest of the article is clearly racist, i wouldn't support that. i do however, see no harm in being concerned about the future of your children and grandchildren. even if they become brown eventually, it's still good to know they survived long enough to become brown. by the sounds of some of the hate speech coming out of the left, it almost sounds like they want to mass murder alot of white people, who they can blame for all the crap the leaders of the world do, and under the guise of making the world a better place, when it's not a race that's causing the problem in the first place. and if you think it is, you have no business calling anyone else a racist.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Here is what was linked.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
reply to post by undo

Here is what was linked.

well he has a point. lol i've heard people say whites don't have a culture lol it's like we're supposed to ignore we have ancestors until such time as we are blamed for what some white person did in history. kinda weird if you ask me.
edit on 24-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of how stupidity gets out of hand.

Even the person who blogged this stuff has been unable to confirm if Paul even appeared on this show or not. Yet somehow that means he did and he is a racist. Let us ignore the fact that unless you happen to be from Kentucky, chances are you have no idea what kind of show this is or who these people are, but yet he is still supposed to magically know.

When you have Presidential ambitions and you are ridiculed by MSM, you take exposure where ever you can get it. We are talking about a Politician who has even appeared on the Alex Jones show. You do not see Mitt ROmney doing that. You do not see Newt, Obama or Clinton doing that. IS it because Ron loves Alex Jones? HELL NO!! Ron Paul does not even agree with a lot of what Alex Jones is talking about, but it is still a radio show that is listened to by hundreds of thousand if not millions of people. It is exposure.

In my opinion, I would not even be the least bit bothered by Ron Paul appearing on a show like this, but let's not mince words.... I would want to hear that interview. I would want to know what was said. I would want to know if the host of this showed was spewing his racial hatred and what Paul's response to it is. However, we dont know what happened, as the OP states all by itself... they have not been able to confirm if the interview ever took... but let us not let pesky things like facts and evidence get in the way.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree, much of what I have read seems to fall short of what I would consider racism.

Some bits and piece's could be considered insensitive and of questionable judgment for somebody with political ambitions to commit to permanent record.

Unfortunately tolerance for non politically correct individualism has declined somewhat over the last 15-20 years and there is enough questionable content throughout the publications I have seen recently to in all probability derail his current ( and almost surely last) presidential bid.

As I stated earlier, I am not a Ron Paul supporter however I dislike the thought of anyone, politicians included, being persecuted for an unpopular personal opinion or belief.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

No offense to you JiggyPotamus, but I wanted to comment for a moment based on something you stated. It's not directed at you personally.

First off, I have never believed that Ron Paul is a racist. But to call those of an opposing view or who ask the questions that may slant his character trolls is equivalent to calling all Ron Paul supporters quacks. Nothing good comes from it. If people just learned to ignore this rhetoric there would be no soapbox for those with so called agendas to speak from.

Stick to the issues at hand. Every time folks respond to these types of things they only become distracted from there primary goals.

Just some humble guys opinion and 2 bits.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

So because someone says that you're supposed to appear somewhere that means its actually true? This just in: Elvis to appear at chucky cheese down the road in 2 months. What?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
K if Ron Paul did appear on the show than present the interview .. Perhaps this only further vindicates that Ron Paul isn't a racist , because he DIDN'T appear on show after finding out what kind of veiws they had .

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
BTW I am pro Paul so I don't believe this but..

Man! If that isn't an excellent commentary on the state of politics in the US today... You support your team and base your beliefs, not on the facts of the matter, but on the fact that you support him, only. Blind support. Lovely...

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thanks for that info... Interesting reading. A bit scary...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If I were running for president I'd go on their radio stations just to prove a point that who I am is not defined by who I talk to. A real leader talks to who he wants and when he wants to.

Jesus of Nazareth hung out with people who were on the very bottom rung of society. Is he guilty by association as well? We already know for sure Ron Paul appears on FOX. So if the ethics of the station you're on determine who you can vote for, then nope you can't vote for Paul. Or any other candidate for that matter.

You're smear attempt is an epic fail, and if you are (laughably) serious about not voting for Paul over him appearing on FOX or some other disgusting channel you name, something is wrong with you. Alex Jones has appeared on Fox News. Does that discredit Fox news, Alex Jones, or neither Fox nor Alex Jones? Your logic fails, and your emotions fail too.

Words are worthless. You can use any words you want, but its your actions that truly decide whether you are racist. If you say kind things about black people but then refuse a job because your boss would be a different color, thats worse than saying dirty things about black people but actually accepting the job and respecting (by actions) your different colored boss.

I hope the best for you to grow in maturity in the future. Maybe you can provide clean needles to a local hooker to help grow yourself up. By associating yourself with the locals who are at the bottom of the totem pole like racists, you'll figure out that they are actually people too. I suggest you listen to how FreeTalkLive.com handles racists on their show because that is the closest thing to right that you can get at a national level.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

How does it feel to be a racist, LordOfArcadia?

I have scheduled you to appear on that very same show you report Ron Paul was scheduled to be on (but probably was never actually scheduled as anybody can pull a smear out of their butt).

I'm sorry to report that you are now a racist because of my scheduling activities LOL. Why are you a racist, and how does it feel? The people deserve an answer do they not? The readers have entitlement to know this.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The danger for the establishment Republicans isn't so much that Ron Paul will win this election. He is gathering a powerful backing but at this point he still isn't close to winning. The problem is that his message is taking root and growing over the past several years. This year is the first year the message has actually blossomed and is becoming a more mainstream idea. People are changing, and the establishment's days are numbered if the trend continues. This means that in the future a third party is more likely to become a contender, independants will continue increasing into majority, and real freedom actually has a chance.

Thank God there is a chance for change.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
:shk: What is it with desperate people playing the race card? :shk:
The show says he was scheduled to appear. He didn't. The end.

Originally posted by seachange
Jesus of Nazareth hung out with people who were on the very bottom rung of society.

I thought of something similar. 'Going into the lions den' to straighten out whackadoos kinda thing ...
but it seems he didn't go on and probably wasn't even really scheduled ...

edit on 12/24/2011 by FlyersFan because: to add seachange comment

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What the hell is up with all these racist Ron Paul post/thread lately? Is there a campaign to (try to) smear him lately?
Listen, the more you post negative untruths about Dr Paul, the more attention you're calling to the man. So you're actually supporting him so, thanks!

Dr Paul was a doctor. An Ob-Gyn in fact. Somehow and for some reason I can't see a prejudice bigot going into that profession if they have serious issues with different races.

Why don't you stop wasting your time with these dumb threads and perhaps remind people how Bush got hundreds of thousands of people killed with a lie and how Obama is adding to the body count?! Now THAT'S worth a thread or two.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I posted this article, because nobody else had yet, and it articulated the concerns I have recently felt about Dr. Paul. If it makes you sleep better at night thinking I am a paid shill, then I welcome you to indulge that fantasy. However, the truth is that I am the very kind of person (multiplied by millions) that could put Dr. Paul in the White House but issues like this are huge hurdles. Cast me and others with similar concerns to the side if you will, but be aware that by doing so, it might be casting aside the campaign.

It's difficult to gauge which is the greater of what you emphasize: your exalted benevolence or Dr. Paul's alleged racism.

Here is a frank question: Do you believe yourself? I ask this question with regard to the following statement you made, "However, the truth is that I am a very kind person (multiplied by millions) that could put Dr. Paul in the White House but issues like this are huge hurdles." Operative clause: "that could put Dr. Paul in the White House."

Do you require wiggle room to squeeze out of that?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
lol. So he didn't do the show. I'm sorry, I don't see what the issue is.

Tell a lie enough times and everyone will believe it right? I don't think so, not this time. It wont stick to Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What a bunch of crap,how convenient that this kind of thing comes out because the man has ALOT of support for the RIGHT reasons,not the wrong corrupted ones you "vote" in every election.

Take your Ron Paul Racist story and shove it and thats to all of you idiots swallowing that garage and making threads about it too.

Its time to stop playing nice with people that spread BS already.

Just to be fair to the people that believe this,provide some rock hard proof that this is true,bring it to the table,lets debate it,but i bet no one will.

And you know why too.

edit on 24-12-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join