It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Was Scheduled to Appear on a White Supremacist Radio Show in 2006

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im not sure if anyone has already stated this but there is no record of a broadcast on Aug 18, 2006 when Dr. Paul was "suppose" to be interviewed.

In my opinion this is just more disinformation against RP.

Political Cesspool Archives for Aug 2006

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Educate yourselves:

NAACP President : "Ron Paul is no racist"

The NAACP people, NAACP!

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

Ron Paul is in the lead, the easiest way to smear a candidate is to make idiotic claims as the above because the people are too stupid to know better. (I.e. they have NO critical thinking skills. They rely on the news to tell them what to think.)

If Ron Paul is racist, that means Nelson Linder (NAACP president) is a closet Ku Klux Klan member.

Actually, maybe you should educate YOURSELF...Just because a POLITICAL organization says that "Ron Paul isn't racist," doesn't mean that he isn't. Do you believe what EVERYONE TELLS YOU? How many times have I seen ATS rip apart the NAACP for Affirmative Action and falsely leveraging political force against the system? AND NOW, its okay to think that they're not somehow intricately WIRED to the ESTABLISHMENT?

You guys will down something one day when it does not suit your needs, and then use the same stuff the next when it does.

www.youtube.com...
citizensagainsthate.wordpress.com...
www.chron.com...

Watch IT ALL..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If campaign derailers were smart, they'd register accounts years in advance.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by DelMarvel

But politically speaking that can't be Paul's answer to questions about who he has associated with.

Where is there any evidence that Ron Paul is "associated" with Neo-Nazis? Your comments are getting more ridiculous the longer this thread continues!

Let me go slower: There are ALREADY allegations that Paul associated with Neo-Nazis and other far right groups. It doesn't matter if they're true or not from a political point of view.. He's eventually going to be questioned about that by the MSM.

At which point he can't just say "Neo-nazis have a right to free speech." He'll have to repudiate them or his presidential chances go from slim to none.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What I find from an non American and observavorory point of view is as follows:

Why do many of the far right or even liberal right from America place the same place mat continuously or even try and do so, on Ron Paul as their own policies then berate him for it:

same for:

Fed Reserve
Citizen Rights
Military deployments and bring home.

It seems to me even though he is republican? Liberal the whole vement of right liberal and left politics is on him......

Is he a bit too close to the truth?

I he not prepared for policy or party lines as before?

Is he wanting to bring Wall Street and Fannie Mae and the Fe Reserve to correct accounting and bookkeeping?

Why oh why does this create so much anger and hatred from all parts of the American Political spectrum?

Is he the only politician running on policy and and beliefs rather than being spun and doctored and fit?

Seems like that to an very well read outsider.......

He is an Nazi, and Hippy, an Lover, an Space Cowboy, and dirty liberal, an Open minded Haight Ashbury Genosis

so F+=88ing what he is being honest which is what 100% of the "paid" competitors cant be.

Long live the truth.

Deny Ignorance

And be flamed in showing that truth.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Why oh why does this create so much anger and hatred from all parts of the American Political spectrum?

He is disliked because he is a Libertarian.

The right doesn't like his position on the use of the military; on drug legalization, etc.

The left doesn't like him because he is opposed to federal financing of many programs supported by liberals--the EPA, education, etc.

And the people who are really pulling the strings don't like his monetary policy.
edit on 24-12-2011 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No one is trying to derail Ron Paul's canidacy. This is the normal vetting process that all contenders go through and it is good that it is brutal. I'll eat my tongue if Paul gets the nomination. It ain't gonna happen regardless if he is a racist or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia

Ron Paul Was Scheduled to Appear on a White Supremacist Radio Show in 2006

littlegreenfootballs.com

The story so far: apparently Ron Paul was scheduled to appear on the notorious radio show “The Political Cesspool,” a talk show in Kentucky connected to the white separatist Council of Conservative Citizens and the Holocaust denial group Institute for Historical Review.

The announcement of Ron Paul’s appearance was posted on the blog of Political Cesspool co-founder Austin Farley: Congressman Ron Paul TONIGHT On The Cesspool.

If true, this would be the most direct connection yet between Ron Paul and the kind of people who cheer for David Duke. But as Adam Holland and I both discove
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is fascinating. all the more so since I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, so I can stand to the side and just observe. The article has been subtly changed since the OP, which is why I quoted the OP, for comparison.

Now it says, in the quoted part:

The story so far: apparently Ron Paul was scheduled to appear on the notorious radio show “The Political Cesspool,” a talk show in Tennessee connected to the white separatist Council of Conservative Citizens and the Holocaust denial group Institute for Historical Review.

Did you catch that? Apparently the program has been moved across state lines in the interim, and retroactively. A decent feat, without a time machine. Tennessee is not a Commonwealth, and since the OP stated in his followup post that he lives in the Commonwealth, I must presume he means the original location of Kentucky. He "knows of these foul people", and so one would presume he would have a ballpark notion of the broadcast location. I'm wondering why he missed that.

Another interesting tidbit is that apparently, Paul has been gaining ground on the polls. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the rising stars are smeared with the vilest crap as soon as they are perceived as a threat? So far, as each in turn has risen on the ascendant, he has been shot down with a smear campaign. Facts matter not at all in smear campaigns, which are at least as vile as the racist or sexist accusations they propel without support. It's smearing another man's reputation in the public perception, without grounds. At least one must presume there are no grounds, when no evidence is presented.

So far, the only candidate on that side of the aisle who has displayed any degree of immunity is Romney. I'll be honest - that fact alone initiates a whirlwind of questions and suppositions in my mind, which i won't go into here, because they ARE only questions and suppositions at this point.

Nothing seems to stick to Romney if anything is even being thrown at him. If nothing is being thrown, that begs more questions, and if it just isn't sticking, well, that's an entirely different set of questions.

I recall well our last Teflon President.

edit on 2011/12/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ron Paul also did a interview with Bruno (from the movie) so clearly he leaves himself to be more accessible in terms of interviews more so then most politicians which is more a good thing in most cases and just like the Bruno joke he probably didn't even know it was a racist radio show if the story is true, he didn't know the whole Bruno thing.

edit on 24-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Enough with the propaganda bull# that just now starting to come forth.
Why NOW would this be brought up? Oh I don't know.. MAYBE because he is winning.

Stop throwing # we are not monkeys (anymore?)

EDIT: I'll also do a favor for you. In the most recent debate he said he viewed people all as one. How is that racist? If anything.. we are racist for not lettings mexicans onto this land or foreigners UNLESS they are american... which we all know is a godamn race these days. The green card is a subsitute to say you are an american. Too close minded to not already know any of this? 0.o

/rant

edit on 24-12-2011 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Just because he was scheduled to appear does not mean that he knew what the show's format or position was.

Or did he go to the Bruno show to be sexually harrassed?

edit on 24-12-2011 by dashen because: to make sense

edit on 24-12-2011 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'd just like to make it CLEAR what we're dealing with here as far as the 'source' the OP presented is concerned.

Charles Johnson is known for accusing Obama's critics for being racist.

Ron Paul is a rather 'critical'-critic of Obama, therefore he is _ _ _ _ _ _.

Therefore Charles Johnson writing a hit piece on Ron Paul and his scheduled appearance on a white supremacist radio show (conveniently, without any proof), is....another sad attempt at promoting Obama indirectly.

Open your eyes people.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

The announcement is from the website saying he was going to be on. The recordings are whats missing. So are you accusing them of hacking in to a website in order to create a story like Rupert and James Murdoch?
edit on 24-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Atlas Shrugs is now posting stories about Ron Paul being racist. Wait I thought a group based on Ayn Rand would love a guy who loved Ayn Rand?

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Did TPTB get to Ron Pauls hero cult?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Atlas Shrugs is now posting stories about Ron Paul being racist. Wait I thought a group based on Ayn Rand would love a guy who loved Ayn Rand?

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Did TPTB get to Ron Pauls hero cult?

I believe that's a possibility, after a manner of speaking. Several months ago I made the statement in a post that Romney would be the GOP candidate during this election cycle, had already been "chosen", and I still stand by that assessment. He seems to be TPTB's fair haired boy on that side of the aisle, with Obama being the preference on the other. I believe that will be your choice this time, which is really no "choice" at all.

Not a nickle's worth of difference between the two. Oh, sure, as the season heats up, everyone and his brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles will try to convince you there's a difference, but there isn't. That's the way TPTB like it - they win, either way, and they do it by picking and seeding the candidate field with amenable drones on both sides before you see what they're doing, when no one is looking.

Meanwhile, everyone else is going to be too busy arguing the non existent merits and differences of of THEIR candidate over the other to see that there are no real differences at all.

Every time A candidate jockeys into position to give Romney a run, BLAM! They're hit by a blast from the crap cannon before they can become too big of a threat. They get caught in a crossfire from BOTH sides of the aisles, and that ought to tell you everything you need to know about the ultimate source.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I thought this website was about 'denying ignorance' yet this thread gets stars and flags for stating something Ron Paul DIDN'T do??

And not even providing proof that THAT "hypothetical non event which DIDN'T happen" even....happened?

What kind of place has this turned into and what kind of world do we live in where that level of fallacy gets rewarded with attention?

There isn't even a context to a WHY. No context to "maybe he realized what kind of show it is" or maybe they THOUGHT he would be a guest.

No context just an OP with "Hey this means he's a racist".

Really???
edit on 25-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Well hes never done or said anything that would make him a racist so i don't know what you would call a racist.Please give us the definition of a racist.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

The racist thing (even though it is constantly being brought up over and over again) was already dismissed within the first few pages.

Then the focus turned to the OP's two main points, which got a few detailed replies. That was all by page 4 I think? Forgive me, as I skipped pages 7-9, because by the time I got done reading page 6, it was just arguing and debating; and the exact same explanations and opinions being said over in different ways.

Heck, a couple members just copy and pasted their own post to a different page later on down in the thread. Not even bothering to explain it in a different way.

So yeah, I think I am going to sleep now.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Well this is interesting, Ron Paul basically saying that he wouldn't have sent troops to WW2.

I just assumed that the link in the original post was a misunderstanding, he was going to show up only to learn it was a racist radio show and he cancelled. Now I'm torn and not sure what to think.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join