It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Was Scheduled to Appear on a White Supremacist Radio Show in 2006

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

"Dr. Paul, even though you didn't write the newsletters and have disavowed them repeatedly, please give us an explanation for said newsletters so we can manipulate the sheeple into not voting for you."
- Mainstream media talking head

lol
but REAL TALK now.......

yep, what he said

l
l
l
V

edit on 24-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by undo

Oh , Sorry Maam . All Life is Sacred , but sometimes the Needs of the Many Outweight the Needs of the Few . it's Called the LAW , both God and Man Recognize this. Order From Chaos , the Selfdefense of a Society also has a God Given Right to Protect itself even if the End Result causes Human Death ...C'est la vie .......

edit on 24-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

what? lol
noo the many should not have amongst its needs, the desire to execute people either as acts of revenge or perceived fulfillment of justice on the sheer chance they are wrong, which has happened to many death row inmates, who were found to be innocent years after their execution or incarceration. some people in prisons are in there so long before their execution date comes up, that they aren't even the same people anymore. it's like they're executing a 70 year old for what he did when he was 15. it's ludicrous and inhumane.
edit on 24-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by antonia
Well, welcome to ATS OP, in between shouts of "UR A SHILL" and death threats (which i get whenever I question the Paul) I hope you find something worthwhile.

He didn't show up to gig, so I don't see why we are discussing it?! However I will not be voting so don't think I am biased. As George Carlin once said "At least when I'm done masturbating, I'll have something to show for it."

i offer my promises not to kill you for disagreeing with ron paul.

whew, are you really getting death threats??

I've gotten a few. I don't really make an issue of it though because people aren't serious. It's just a way of trying to force you to agree with someone.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Let Ron win, maybe even elect Rand in a few terms. (rinse and repeat)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

George Carlin also said-
"Personally, when it comes to rights, I think one of two things is true: I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally, I lean toward unlimited rights - I feel, for instance, I have the right to do anything I please. But, if I do something you don't like, I think you have the right to kill me. So where you gonna find a fairer f*ing deal than that? So the next time some asshole says to you, "I have a right to my opinion," you say, "Oh yeah? Well, I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion." Then shoot the f* and walk away!"

RIP Mister Carlin-
I hope that where ever you are out there in the ethereal starlight, you're able to see what's going on- I know it would bring a genuine smile to your face

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by antonia

George Carlin also said-
"Personally, when it comes to rights, I think one of two things is true: I think either we have unlimited rights, or we have no rights at all. Personally, I lean toward unlimited rights - I feel, for instance, I have the right to do anything I please. But, if I do something you don't like, I think you have the right to kill me. So where you gonna find a fairer f*ing deal than that? So the next time some asshole says to you, "I have a right to my opinion," you say, "Oh yeah? Well, I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion." Then shoot the f* and walk away!"

RIP Mister Carlin-
I hope that where ever you are out there in the ethereal starlight, you're able to see what's going on- I know it would bring a genuine smile to your face

how does that resolve the problem? it only continues the legacy. tihs is what rp is trying to fix in the first place. war is war, whether between racial groups, political groups, international groups, religious groups or financial groups. war solves nothing in the long run, merely perpetuates the underlying issues into new generations.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The PTB are clearly trying to discredit Ron Paul. If they can turn the public opinion of RP and make him look bad then they can take him out of the equation. If you look at all the candidates you'll notice RP is the only Non Rothschild Zionist. The Zionists hate the fact that RP is more popular with the people than the Zionists are.

Making people look bad in the eyes of the public is something they do very well. And the problem is people are very easily manipulated into believing all their BS.

If RP wins there's no way he'll get into power. Regardless of how many votes he gets a Zionist will get into power first. That's why I never vote. There's no point. The outcome is decided ahead of time by the real leaders of America. The Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

So this radio show crap is just another way to sway public opinion away from RP and back to the evil Zionists. And some idiots are believing in it!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ok fine:

1. The sheer amount of vitriol and bigotry that appeared under his name, while doesn't necessarily mean he believes the same, shows a deep lack of executive skill. It is simply inexcusable to allow such garbage to be printed under your name.

Only one thing occurred under his name and that is the news letter. Of which the candidates have no specific control over the writings that their staffers do (I've worked in the past and will in the future on more than one campaign..) If he trusts the people responsible for creating the news letter, and the news letter has never had an issue in the past .... why worry about it? That's what your chief of staff is for. So no .. logical thinking concludes it in no way represents any aspect of Ron Pauls thought process, executive skill, or beliefs.

2. This is more personal, but I believe one of the hallmarks of being a man, is to call out injustice and bigotry when you see it. Dr. Paul, whether he subscribes to the ideas himself, has been associated with people that espouse disgusting ideas. My father (and mother) raised me in a manner to stand up for what is right, and that entails speaking out when those around you are being bigoted. Yes, you may agree with 99% of what a group says, but when they stand for evil, you must call it out.

Sounds like a personal issue. White supremacist, Black supremacist, Hispanic supremacist etc etc all vote and support someone. For instance, Ron Paul has never had White Supremacist try to stop people voting against him, while Barack Obama has had the Black Panthers (black version of the KKK) threatening to beat people outside of voting polls. Is that Obama's fault? No. Has he ever spoke out against it? No. He also had a very racist preacher that he attended for years... doesn't necessarily mean he's racist.. but all evidence does suggest he's far more racist than Ron Paul?

It's your choice not to like a certain type of person .. I think you're far to idealistic in the aspect of racism .. the vast, and I mean vast, majority of people are racist in some form. And every candidate at some point receives money from people they don't like, or people you won't like, and they may talk to racists and they may be on a "bad" program or whatever.. doesn't necessarily reflect on their own personal beliefs.

Another for instance for you: Ron Paul appears quite often on a station called Russia Today, a Russian news station sponsored by the Kremlin and has a very open anti-American agenda. Does that mean Ron Paul hates America? No. Does it mean he's a Russian agent? No.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

But he didn't so why the # did you make this thread?

and yes i am a citizen of the internet with my upbringing from "video game" forums,

so go # your self, thank you.
edit on 24-12-2011 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I think all these people defending Ron Paul are paid shills.

edit on 24-12-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Paul is the only candidate outside of the system. So call us shills. I think anyone who openly supports anyone other than Ron Paul is a dumbass with their face glued to MSM for a source of information.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

When ATS did the presidential election poll, I believe Ron won with 60-70% PLUS, it may have been even more.

Are you saying if these people came to the defense of Ron Paul, they would all be paid shills?

lol...silly...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I think all these people defending Ron Paul are paid shills.

edit on 24-12-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Actually, the people that defend Ron Paul are supporters of peace and goodwill to all people in the world.

The people that defend the Zionists are confused and or evil. The Zionists kill and maim people for their sick pleasure and domination agendas. Look at all those 'other' candidates. How many of them are Bilderberg Group members? How many of them are CFR, IMF, Illuminati, enemies of society and liars and sex fiends!!

Ron Paul is for the People!

The Zionist are for their wallets!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Paul is the only candidate outside of the system. So call us shills. I think anyone who openly supports anyone other than Ron Paul is a dumbass with their face glued to MSM for a source of information.

Originally posted by eLPresidente

When ATS did the presidential election poll, I believe Ron won with 60-70% PLUS, it may have been even more.

Are you saying if these people came to the defense of Ron Paul, they would all be paid shills?

lol...silly...

Oh, I get it. Its all right for you guys to call everyone else shills. But its silly when I do it?

Got ya, you hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Never called you a shill, nobody speaks for me except for me.

I personally don't believe I've ever come across any ats member or troll that was paid to do what they were doing. I think people actually believe in what they are saying, just too many conflicting views.

I know I'm on the right side supporting Ron Paul though.
edit on 24-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Never called you a shill, nobody speaks for me except for me.

Indeed, but I do not see you patronizing your compatriots who are calling others shills.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
To those who even consider voting for anyone other than Ron Paul - YOU ARE IGNORANT. Ignorant for not seeing that all other candidates work for Wall St and Federal Reserve. Ron Paul is ACTUAL change, Romney and Obama are slime bags who work for the elites, seriously, why is this debate even going? It's either Ron Paul, or you're just stupid. And there are a lot of stupid people out there, so don't feel bad. You are not alone.
edit on 24-12-2011 by WaterFasting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Who cares? Stop turning this thread into another shilly argument!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Only one thing occurred under his name and that is the news letter. Of which the candidates have no specific control over the writings that their staffers do (I've worked in the past and will in the future on more than one campaign..)

I know that is the story quite a few Ron Paul supporters are repeating for anyone that will listen, however it is looking like that is not true.

There seems to be quite a large amount of questionable material attributed to Congressman Paul diversified across multiple sources over quite a few years.

For years, Ron Paul published a series of newsletters that dispensed political news and investment advice, but also routinely indulged in bigotry. Here's a selection of some especially inflammatory passages, with links to scanned images of the original documents in which they appeared.

Race

“A Special Issue on Racial Terrorism” analyzes the Los Angeles riots of 1992: “Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began. ... What if the checks had never arrived? No doubt the blacks would have fully privatized the welfare state through continued looting. But they were paid off and the violence subsided.”

The November 1990 issue of the Political Report had kind words for David Duke.

This December 1990 newsletter describes Martin Luther King Jr. as “a world-class adulterer” who “seduced underage girls and boys” and “replaced the evil of forced segregation with the evil of forced integration.”

A February 1991 newsletter attacks “The X-Rated Martin Luther King.”

An October 1990 edition of the Political Report ridicules black activists, led by Al Sharpton, for demonstrating at the Statue of Liberty in favor of renaming New York City after Martin Luther King. The newsletter suggests that “Welfaria,” “Zooville,” “Rapetown,” “Dirtburg,”and “Lazyopolis ” would be better alternatives—and says, “Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.”

A May 1990 issue of the Ron Paul Political Report cites Jared Taylor, who six months later would go onto found the eugenicist and white supremacist periodical American Renaissance.

The January 1993 issue of the Survival Report worries about America’s “disappearing white majority.”

The July 1992 Ron Paul Political Report declares, “Jury verdicts, basketball games, and even music are enough to set off black rage, it seems,” and defends David Duke. The author of the newsletter—presumably Paul—writes, “My youngest son is starting his fourth year in medical school. He tells me there would be no way to persuade his fellow students of the case for economic liberty.”

A March 1993 Survival Report describes Bill Clinton’s supposedly “illegitimate children, black and white: ‘woods colts’ in backwoods slang.”...

TNR Exclusive: A Collection of Ron Paul’s Most Incendiary Newsletters

There is a substantial amount more, all of it sourced and seems legitimate.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterFasting
To those who even consider voting for anyone other than Ron Paul - YOU ARE IGNORANT. Ignorant for not seeing that all other candidates work for Wall St and Federal Reserve. Ron Paul is ACTUAL change, Romney and Obama are slime bags who work for the elites, seriously, why is this debate even going? It's either Ron Paul, or you're just stupid. And there are a lot of stupid people out there, so don't feel bad. You are not alone.
edit on 24-12-2011 by WaterFasting because: (no reason given)

I disagree with Ron Paul a lot. Why would I vote for someone I disagree with?

BTW, you are doing an awful job of trying to convince me to vote for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join