It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a giant humanoid STATUE buried in Mars??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
we are monkeys on computers debating about shadows on the next planet in our star system, it's a beautiful sight.

BEHOLD! the work's of intelligence... in SPACE!

did spaceman leave giant statue of himself behind on mars?
we will have to send astro-archeologists there to find out. looking at shady outdated pictures never does any good.
to downright discard the theory is against sciences ways. the probability of life out there is, look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Am I the only one to wonder why this pretended statue has an head seeming to wear an helmet, an arm+hand that seems to be a bone (skinless), and a leg that is either naked either flat-clothed ?
If this is a statue, then, the race who built it have strange sculptors !

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Dear friend 1Anunnakib..."It looks like a orange,it smells like orange, it have the same colours as a orange...so it must be a orange"!....I am terrible sorry but that is not 100% true all the time! Some times it could be something else and untill we experienced , touch, see closer...we never will be certain mate!

for exemple: grapefruits can usualy be mistaken as oranges even by the ones who sell's them! It happened to me last week 2 times!

For me it also looks like a ancient statue , a fossilized corpse , or a skelleton of a alien...but for sure i don't know, it can be exactly just a pile of rocks! And that's the spirit to go if you are realy interested in some day discover something realy exiting, you need to start using a little more your brain and less your eyes.
Cheers mate

edit on 24/12/11 by Umbra Sideralis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

If you go looking for this stuff you will find it.......
Seek help my friend you look like your a little bit to much into the annukaki

Bit harsh. Also a bit rude.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I read on the interwebs there was a giant humanoid statue buried in Uranus although NASA claims this is patently false. I however, believe this to be true, pictures will be forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by miniatus
Probably not .. almost certainly not actually ..

It's the eyes making patterns from random features on the surface, especially when you throw in the mix of light and shadow .. I don't even really see it, but it's much like seeing faces in the clouds.

Just because you are in denying, it doesn't mean it's not there. Unless you can PROVE that's not a statue, the "face in the clouds" explanation is just YOUR opinion.

No that's proving a negative. Elvis is alive and well and living on the 3rd planet around the second nearest star to us. It's true unless you prove me wrong. Otherwise its only your opinion that I am wrong.

You can prove anything with that logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I side with the opinion that these photos are a strained attempt at "seeing" proof where there is none....
If NASA was a part of a cover up they would simply not release this foto.....
If NASA is not part of the cover up...they wouldnt miss a staue.....especially a giant humanoid one.....

These pics are comed over 100 times by 1000 experts.....at least I would guess so....geologists, project leaders and their technicians.....etc....so.....they all dropped the ball and "missed" a giant staue?.....
maybe there is life or was on mars.....we just wont ever get the pic of them like walking to the pond or anything

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I don't know if this is a real buried statue but surely you are in the right place: The Hellas Basin.

Some time ago I found this one (The Egyptian) and it's not buried. It is stand up right in front of the sun in plain sight.
(yellow color added)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

dude I dont see it.....what exactly led you to beleive this was a staue and not an ameba......

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

No problem, dude.
If you want, make your own reseach directly on Google Mars on the coordinates on the image and Rotate on South-East.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Why look at mars when there is loads to be discovered here on Earth like this
Saint Helena Lost Civilization

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

thanks I´ll give it a try......

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Guys in the charge of cover up justifications, I'm tired of repeating myself, so please, unless you can PROVE that's not a statue, I'm done with redundant denying, "pareidolia" and "shapes in clouds" BS. Have a nice day!

Sir, at this point, I think I speak for many people when I say we're getting pretty tired of your own redundant attempts at trying to defend yourself. The fact is this: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. One grainy image, from one single perspective, is nothing near extraordinary my friend. I believe it is up to YOU to provide US with more evidence of your claims, and not the other way around.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I always support observational behavior and criticism of these types of things but yet again, I am left unimpressed with what is presented. I personally do not see it. I know what people are pointing out as a possibility but it as always for me anyways, seems like grasping at straws.

I still love these threads though. One day I hope to be proven wrong and that there is real evidence of something like this. Thanks for sharing. Star and Flag for you.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I've seen more definition of statues in my own crap than I see here. There's clutching and straws and there's clutching at straws, this is the latter. No one could reasonably assume that the image contains a figure without vastly stretching their imaginations, I'm talking way beyond being open minded. Why is this thread not in good old Skunk Works too? Come on OP, you can't say to people ''prove it's NOT a statue'' as you're the one claiming it is, as I've said a thousand times on this site.....the burden of proof is on the claimant....that's rule number one.....and I'll never get sick of saying it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
simply put you are seeing what you want to see. I honestly cant figure out why people do this. show me a statue and something thats obviously not just rocks

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have to echo the above comment - when you are presenting evidence, the onus is 100% on you, as the OP, to prove beyond any doubt, that what we are looking at is a statue. It is not for others to prove it is not. That is not how this all works, otherwise I could claim anything and because it couldn't be proved to be untrue I would be right?!
As for the actual image - I'm ny opinion it doesn't even closely resemble a statue.
Perhaps you have another image you can upload that better clarifies your point?
It looks exactly like what it is - just a bunch of rocks.
Mean no offence - but when you make a claim such as yours you do open yourself up to such rebuttals, criticism and scorn that you have experienced.
Regards

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Probably not .. almost certainly not actually ..

It's the eyes making patterns from random features on the surface, especially when you throw in the mix of light and shadow .. I don't even really see it, but it's much like seeing faces in the clouds.

I'm going with you on this one. This is tantamount to seeing the face of Jesus in a burnt piece of toast. In this case some people want to believe so hard i think their eyes play tricks on them.

It would seem that some people have the idea from that movie called "Red Planet" or something of the like where the movie says human life originated on mars
Hollywood is hollywood and i am sure there are people who believe the movie Avatar was a historical event.
edit on 24-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I just saw a ghost. PROVE I DIDN'T *sigh*

This clump of rocks just do not appear to be anything other than what it is.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
where you have the joint that looks more like the head ov a chicken.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join