It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to HH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As the Equinox of my Winter Solstice is complete in just a few more hours, I wanted to take a break in my day to write you this message:

In great fashion, of a bloody morning sky; followed by sacrifices of personal worth. I had to experience your assortment of spirits of guiding thoughts. Thoughts of you. I never knew your blood rang true on a mental scale. Your message of worth and being wasn't missed by me. I owe you everything and nothing. You are my equal and my teacher. Your 'Negative' ways have opened my eyes. Now I can only despise yours. You gave me hope when hope was never needed. You gave me speech when speech was never needed. I wanted to live free and now I am trapped in puzzle with no sides. The pieces may be yours to give and mine to see but don't betray me with false sights anymore.

The people of this 'Earth' need a true knowledge. So, you speak of our 'GOD' as a being without understanding. I. I lose myself constantly, as I always will. It takes a 'crazy' being to want to experience itself as a mass amount of times as 'little individual fingers of perception', after all. You know me well enough that time was always on my side. You showed me wrong in my world. How conceded of me to ever pretend I wasn't susceptible. I owe you an apology, on behalf of me and the world. I forgive you. I absolve you.

Now where do we stand as I impose this question? Do we feel of merit and mutual understanding? Do you feel the need to 'harvest' my thoughts yet again? Reform? I have learned much in the body of a quarter century of length. Yet, my wealth of knowledge isn't for yours to take because this game as you like it is not a game. You are inexperienced as a 'GOD'. You speak truths in your lies but we take this serious. We will not laugh and rejoice but cry; cry for our thankful blessings of our infinite wisdom when time stands still. Sometimes our biggest changes come from the outside view. You helped with that view.

Do not misunderstand me. I follow true lights; lights that are not seen. You have opened your collective soul to mine and you fill the void as my symbiont. Will I die without you? I think not. I will return to the tree soon in not death but life. I will continue to speak to us not in words of the faith but in words of the wise. Words that which cannot be spoken or heard. Words of thought and prayer.

I didn't choose to be here, I was called. Called to a spoiled world filled with lust and greed. Forgotten to be chosen and forgetting to be remembered. We love this world but only when we aren't in it. We escape to mind frequently. We pretend not to notice but we do. Even the ones we denounce know. You have plagued us with sinister thoughts that keep context tight. Our free-form thoughts of expression have little meaning now. Personalities run amok.

Growth is for us to achieve which is no easy task. 'Gaia' speaks. Then, why do we loosen the noose on the beast? Surely I need to contemplate the many facets of human existence with the opposites in sight. How can I do that with no yang to my yin? Love is why. A complete understanding view of everything, full of compassion and not just empathy but sympathy as well. To take in our own views and share. A grey dot.

I ask again, where do we stand? I wish to share with you. And remember, information is free for us both.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You're not god!~

But welcome to ATS ^_^

Very up there introduction
edit on 22-12-2011 by SethGecko because: edited my post seemed oddly breif

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
uhmm wat?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Uhhh

Welcome to ATS....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Your post reminds me of the Hobbit...welcome

edit on 22-12-2011 by Luckyxfactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about. Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I say COO COO . I sometimes wish I could have a mental imbalance...their world seems so interesting...

new topics

top topics

join