It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has nobody smuggled alien goods out of Area 51 yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm thinkin' wicked great security and large caliber weapons have something to do with it. Unless they want to show it, we ain't gonna see it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Although the job of security is to trust no one perhaps the answer to your question is that the vast majority of people there are honest and do what the agreed to do. They might even find the initial question a bit insulting.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyebeam
Although the job of security is to trust no one perhaps the answer to your question is that the vast majority of people there are honest and do what the agreed to do. They might even find the initial question a bit insulting.

Yep that would be it...
You don't get top secret clearance unless your a bit trust worthy

But the thing is even if someone DID get something out, no one would believe them... like when Bob Lazar got those three pieces of ununpentium out (they recovered two). But no one wants to believe that

edit on 21-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
No need to smuggle.....its all around us in minute ways...just dumbed down a bit. And if anyone has a "brilliant Idea" its quickly shot down my main stream science. In order to protect a technology claim it cant be done and use the laws of science to prove that. However they forget to mention laws can be bent and broken.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DanTheOutlaw

One they are under armed guards, 2 the alien craft is intact, they can't break off a piece and call the local news company to show on their 6 o'clock coverage.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Alien technology has never been "liberated/stolen" from any base for the same reason Ft. Knox has never been robbed. Besides the physical security, there are so many levels of psychological security that would be put in place that the likelihood of someone with any intention of taking anything actually getting the chance at such a position would be nil. And then of course there is the knowledge that to do so would be putting yourself and everyone you know and love in danger...

And maybe, just maybe, I would hypothesise that if an individual ever attained such a position to be privy to that level of information, they would likely learn why it is not in the public domain.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
or the same reason Ft. Knox has never been robbed.

Really? So where is all the gold then? I hear its empty

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

like when Bob Lazar got those three pieces of ununpentium out (they recovered two). But no one wants to believe that

Well, you have to admit they don't make it very easy for any reasonably intelligent person to believe them, now do they? But since this subject is riddled with complete ignorance, your little buddies can say and do whatever they want with the assurance that there are legions of useful idiots out there that will believe them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, in Puerto Rico a soldier was killed on his car by people chasing him in 3 black SUV's , people who saw this said the people on the SUV's were wearing black clothing with masks they were chasing him and the soldier crashed, the guys on the SUV shot the soldier and removed a metal container from his car, a friend of his who never said his name told the local press in a letter that his friend was killed because he stole container that had an alien artifacts inside. this is a local story, it never hit the news and never had been investigated to my knowledge. this was in the 1990's.

Area 51 is 100 times more protected than that base in PR, so if people have tried to do something like that they would have been killed by now. doesnt the workers of area 51, fly in and out in a airplane? I think is difficult to steal something, I dont know.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Any technology that comes from such secret projects, reversed engineered or otherwise, it distributed to reliable contractors that have years of history dealing with secret projects.

Distributed via NTTC

The National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) has entered its 20th year of providing technology transfer services for federal facilities of our nation.

NTTC operates out of Wheeling Jesuit University

©2011 National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling Jesuit University
www.nttc.edu...

Cash strapped NASA also funds Wheeling Jesuit University to the tune of millions annually

Thanks for the info
You will certainly find this very very interesting then...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink
Thanks for the info
You will certainly find this very very interesting then...

You might want to add this to your data base as it is relevant

Controlled Technologies - Its a LONG list

Defense Critical Technologies List
www.acq.osd.mil...

Militarily Critical Technologies List

he Militarily Critical Technologies List (MCTL) is a detailed compendium of information on technologies which the Department of Defense assesses as critical to maintaining superior U.S. military capabilities. The MCTL contains definitions of specifications and thresholds that make each technology critical to the military. The majority of the MCTL technologies are dual use technologies, which means they can be used for both military and civilian applications. For example, new, rugged, high-power lasers have a specialized civilian application, but they are also adaptable to sensitive military applications.

A foreign intelligence collector may use alleged civilian use as a plausible cover for seeking information or materials that have military applications. Dual-use items that would make a significant contribution to the military potential of another country are on the Department of Commerce's Commodity Control List, and a license is required for their export. The acquisition of any of these technologies by a potential adversary would lead to the significant enhancement of the military-industrial capabilities of that country to the detriment of U.S. security interests.1

www.dhra.mil...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Well, you have to admit they don't make it very easy for any reasonably intelligent person to believe them, now do they?

Well I am 100% certain that Bob could care less if anyone believes him or not
And I bet your a real Grinch at parties too

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

And C it could be easily traced because of alien technology ?

But on the other-hand maybe the technology is already wide spread among us in every electronic devices that we consider it our own invention?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Area 51 is 100 times more protected than that base in PR, so if people have tried to do something like that they would have been killed by now. doesnt the workers of area 51, fly in and out in a airplane? I think is difficult to steal something, I dont know.

Yes they fly out via Janet Airlines and land in Las Vegas... fly right over my house like clockwork...

But back in 1972, in Canada, there was an interesting story that made the news.

Christmas... A Russian diplomat was going home to Moscow to spend time with his family. On the way to the airport he stopped at a gift shop and bought his daughter a gift... A fiber Optics fountain light... similar to this

Well it made the papers because he was stopped at the airport, despite being a diplomat, and they held him for attempting to smuggle restricted technology out of the country.

He was cleared after it made the press, as it seemed ridiculous that he was busted for a kids toy readily available at any store... but at the time, fiber optics was still on the restricted export list.

Now if they control an item like that... in Canada even... you can extrapolate what happens with really top secret stuff

edit on 22-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join