It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has nobody smuggled alien goods out of Area 51 yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do you not think somebody would have blown the whole thing open by now and smuggled a peice of alien tech out by now? Somebody would have managed it over the 50 years or so that it has been apparently in operation.

I dont know what is in Area 51 and beileve it could be aliens and other things of that nature but i just had this thought and wanted to know what you guys thought about this.

Thanks
edit on 21-12-2011 by DanTheOutlaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by DanTheOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
A. There are no such "alien goods"
B. If there WERE any "alien goods", whoever they were accessible to would be under constant watch. And if they attempted, they would be killed instantly.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Groom Lake is a Proving Ground for Highly Advanced U.S. Military craft. Wright Patterson is the base that is the center of Reverse Engineering all tech. that is not of U.S. manufacture.

I would think that at the point it gets to Groom Lake...it is ready to fly. Wright Patterson would be the place where the small pieces would be.

Either way...NO ONE gets in or out of these places without extreme precausions and scans of every possible nature. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think that while most of the conspiracy theorists are drooling over Area 51, the US Government has another base dedicated to that stuff. Imo, Area 51 no longer conducts top secret activities.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'll give my thoughts on the somehow chance there was alien goods, and someone somehow took it out.

First, where would they take such an item? The news? Saying what, "I stole this out of a top secret base"... they would get reported right away and it would be covered up.

All I can think of is some private collector with lots of cash.

Maybe a company who could study it, but would a company risk buying a stolen top secret alien item?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I don't believe that any contractor would be so stupid as to take that chance. If they are selected then they are in line to make alot of money. If they were caught....not only would they be banned...but I believe that would be enough to take down a company. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I really think they are privy to such amazing circumstances at work and really no-one wants to sell some alien crap on eBay? Seriously they probably have a lot to lose by doing that. I do find it hard to believe in our economic times though that somebody on the lower end of the stick has not tried it yet to get rich quick. I think a job a area 51 would be the greatest thing around, I would not want to lose my job. Maybe if your a good employee you get free UFO rides in space or something!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DanTheOutlaw

If there was such Tech at area 51 not only is it long gone, but it would be impossible to sneak out. The people that worked there are under the highest security and scrutiny.

Pat downs before their plane ride home.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It would be exceptionally dangerous to take any technology that one couldn't control. I would expect that there would be devices and machines with no obvious purposes or controls. Not pressing buttons wouldn't keep one safe, as buttons may not be how it turns itself on or off. Maybe just walking close to the cattle mutilation and dissection machine turns it on. Maybe it works on more than cattle and doesn't stop until it's done.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In really secure areas, you are weighed and x-rayed going in and out.

And besides, why would anybody "smuggle" anything out? Even if something were 'alien' technology (I doubt very much) it's likely the people working there don't have any idea what is what. The "alien" piece would very much be connected to a "human-but-classified-up-the-wazoo" piece of technology.

When reported unemployment is 9% and real-life unemployment is double, NOBODY who has a wife, children and a mortgage is going to dream of doing anything to get oneself fired from a well-paying technical job, much less commit a freaking federal felony.

And virtually all the material would be useful for very earth-bound foreign intelligence & military and disclosure might harm U.S. interests and endanger the security and lives of US personnel.
edit on 21-12-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I guess your right

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If Area 51 has the air tight security that we are lead on to believe, then I have high doubts that anyone could sneak out of there with a grain of salt.

I'd especially love to see those workers smuggle anything at all onto those Janet Planes.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

In really secure areas, you are weighed

this is an oft quoted claim - but can anyone cite a security procedure that actually weighs people ?

because the natural weight of a person varies during the day anyway intake [ food water ] vs excreation [ sweat , defecation , urination ]

this process can be `massaged ` to provide IMHO upt a 3 kg variable - using excessive intake and if nesseceray drugs [ diuretics / anti diruetics for water "management " ]

also given the low mass of paper documents , computer flash memory , cps , dvds etc

IMHO weight check would only detect a person attempting to smuggle a 10 kg gold bullion bar or similar

activity that any reasonable security protocol would detect without weighing

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

In really secure areas, you are weighed

this is an oft quoted claim - but can anyone cite a security procedure that actually weighs people ?

because the natural weight of a person varies during the day anyway intake [ food water ] vs excreation [ sweat , defecation , urination ]

this process can be `massaged ` to provide IMHO upt a 3 kg variable - using excessive intake and if nesseceray drugs [ diuretics / anti diruetics for water "management " ]

also given the low mass of paper documents , computer flash memory , cps , dvds etc

IMHO weight check would only detect a person attempting to smuggle a 10 kg gold bullion bar or similar

activity that any reasonable security protocol would detect without weighing

Its easier to detect if everybody gets weighed.

In a secure compartimentalized intelligence facility (SCIF), I think it's safe to assume that

a) there are NO USB ports or any removable media
b) paper documents come in and out of a safe,and somebody checks them in and out to ensure they are returned
c) there are no photocopiers

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

They manages to keep the U2 under wrapps for decades as well as the Stealth Bomber, what makes you think it is possible to get anything outof there without the governments approval?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Any technology that comes from such secret projects, reversed engineered or otherwise, it distributed to reliable contractors that have years of history dealing with secret projects.

Distributed via NTTC

The National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) has entered its 20th year of providing technology transfer services for federal facilities of our nation.

NTTC operates out of Wheeling Jesuit University

©2011 National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling Jesuit University
www.nttc.edu...

Cash strapped NASA also funds Wheeling Jesuit University to the tune of millions annually

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

In the crazy world of ufology, A51 is supposed to be a stash of alien tech and a spaceport for visitors. People are disappointed that they aren't allowed to go inside and look for themselves! It's a military facility so why should they?

Being denied equals 'alien coverup' instead of national security.

The reason nobody is smuggling stuff out is because industrial and military espionage is a serious case of 'lock me up.' I'm sure the Chinese would love ufologists posting photos of their latest proto-tech and I'm even more certain that some ufologists are stupid enough to try.

Beyond national security, I don't believe A51 has anything ET to hide.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Groom Lake is a Proving Ground for Highly Advanced U.S. Military craft. Wright Patterson is the base that is the center of Reverse Engineering all tech. that is not of U.S. manufacture.

I would think that at the point it gets to Groom Lake...it is ready to fly. Wright Patterson would be the place where the small pieces would be.

Either way...NO ONE gets in or out of these places without extreme precausions and scans of every possible nature. Split Infinity

Split pretty much summed it up with his post.

Alien goods? OP, when you decide to make a new topic next time.. at least pretend to have some type of interest in the subject.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Whoa, whoa......put the brakes on here. Did you guys know that there are folks right here on this forum that claim to have personal knowledge and know where 100% proof is that things have been smuggled out of Area 51? Yet these fools......er...I mean these amazing people with their fantastical stories never seem to have to produce anything now do they? Heck, Zorgan defends thease people as if they are his personal religeous figures. And in doing so, we all get made out to be ignorant, useful idiots that continue to ensure this subject remains a laughable joke.

Here, read this thread: Element 115 Story from those THAT WERE THERE (lol)

In the above thread, you will find an ATS member (who used to have his own section, and has a RABID following....almost cult like in ther delusion) who claims to have touched evidence and knows where this evidence can be found to prove the whole alien/ufo link at area 51, as well as prove that idiot Bob Lazar is telling something closer to the truth.

So yes, there is a perfect example above in the thread, where you can pursue it to find the evidence you need. Maybe you can convince Zorgan to quit posting useless stuff and get off his duff to convince his "friends" to give up the goods? Fat chance, because it is all fake and he knows it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You could also ask why has no one smuggled gold out of Fort Knox, or highly advanced military hardware from whereever they develop that. Some places actually do have good security you know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join