It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid Alien Agenda? We're already the hybrids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Nothing like having humanity explained as a version of galactic jungle juice ( for those not familiar its akin to taking whatever alcohol you have laying around and mixing it all together).

On a serious note though this saying comes to mind (actually a few come to mind).
* - Sometimes its difficult to see the trees when we are standing in the middle of the forest.
* - Sometimes the answer is right under our noses.

We know some type of humanoids existed on this planet in the past who we resemble.
We know there are theories about ancient aliens and their galactic jungle juice stories.

If we were to accept both as fact, then I could see humans being the missing link, or better the missing bridge.

Since we think and accept that life evolved here without int4erference, its difficult to accept the alien portion, and without that, the missing link theory is dead in the water.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I keep bringing this up....HUMAN GENOME MAPPING PROJECT. It's complete. We know where every single atom is on it. We can trace our evolutionary development all the way back to the original Single Celled Animal we all came from. Although Man has had many branches of a tree that has a trunk of original species all forms came from...and even though some branches stopped growing and ended such as is the case with Neandetal...Homo Sapiens...ie...us....are still in the center growing branch....so were Cromagnon....which were so much like us...none of us could tell the difference between a Cromagnon and a Homo Sapien in a line up today. Cromagnon even had a larger brain.

Point is...there is no missing link....and fossil records are fairly complete now...but not necessary anymore....it is all there....our entire evolutionary history in single drop of blood or cell. We can even see what viral and bacterial infections our ancestors had as they are in there too. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
OK, so you believe this. Do you have ANY evidence whatsoever to back up your belief? The fact is, you don't need to invoke aliens to explain our presence. It just isn't necessary. We have fossil evidence, steadily getting better with no new finds contradicting anything we've learned. And we heve genetic evidence, not even related to paleontology per se, which corroborates the entire picture. Once again, and from a completely different direction, nothing contradicts. Both suggest we are from here. No aliens are needed. There is no missing link and never has been except in the sensationalistic media. Occam's Razor would suggest that the simplest explanation is probably the right one, and the simplest explanation is that we are a result of local, i.e.: terrestrial, evolution.
edit on 12/20/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Yeah, gotta agree with you here. Not really impressed with any alien-hybrid "theories," if you even can call them that. Just a lot of crazy talk if you ask me. No evidence, no sensible arguments, not much of a case.

But I guess it might explain all the butt probes!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I don't believe there is a missing link between ape and man.

Nor does the science of evolution as we are a member of the great ape family. What science is looking for is the common ancester to all apes.

edit on 21-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

If you don't understand the processes involved in evolution just say they aliens did it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Illustronic
I don't believe there is a missing link between ape and man.

Nor does the science of evolution as we are a member of the great ape family. What science is looking for is the common ancester to all apes.

edit on 21-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

Actually....Man and Apes share a common ancestor....but Homo Sapiens are not part of the Family of Great Apes...we are all however PRIMATES....so are Monkeys....so are Lemurs....etc.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Intresting thread OP!

Have you done any research on blood types? And the Rhesus positive/Rhesus negative difference?

If not i suggest you do as it holds very intresting information that is possibly conncected to this subject.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Harold Morowitz, a biophysicist, compared the number of interactions needed to randomly produce a living cell with the number of interactions available since the beginning of the universe. The mathematical probabilities are so small that we ought to see no life at all at this stage of the earth’s history. The probability of assembling amino acid building blocks into a functional protein is also too small to consider possible. Random assembly is therefore ruled out of the question.

Hoyle comments, “The current scenario of the origins of life is about as likely as the assembly of a fully functional (Boeing) 747 by a tornado whirling about in a junkyard.” The Darwinian theory of evolution fails to predict what we actually currently observe. Schutzenberger, a mathematician writes, “There is a considerable gap in the neo-Darwinian theory of evolution, and we believe the gap to be of such a nature that it cannot be bridged by the current conception of biology

ON MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY: "Life cannot have had a random beginning... The trouble is that there are about two thousand enzymes, and the chance of obtaining them all in a random trial is only one part in (10 to the 20th) to the 2,000th = 10 to the 40,000th, an outrageously small probability that could not be faced even if the whole universe consisted of organic soup" (Fred Hoyle and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Evolution from Space [Aldine House, 33 Welbeck Street, London W1M 8LX: J.M. Dent & Sons, 1981).

www.pilgrimtours.com...

For every scientist that says one thing another says the opposite. I think the jury is still out.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
so...aliens, from x amount of light years, possiblty extra-galactic in origin, scour the galaxy in search of a testing facility for their new life creations which they created in labratories that have been operational for a million years lol

OR

ape evolved into man through some random natural processes and had the necessary cells from which intelligence is destined to grow.

could be a combination of the two?

at some point alien could have intervened in the evolutionary process to accelerate intelligence rate.
but why?
the alien concept could be the power of suggestion. dreams and cheap tricks, altered mind states and delusions.
part of human psyche

it could be very real, we have already done the alien and walked on the moon. it's not impossible.

the possibility our entire race is under alien surveillance is intriguing, because we wouldn't know. but even being able to question it makes one wonder if it's part of their initiative to enact such a crazy experiment in the first place.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Modern human skulls and bones have been discovered in Pliocene layers. These findings include those at Calaveras (1866), Castenedolo (1860, 1880), and Ipswich (1912). [11] Finding modern human remains in layers that are believed to be 7-12 million years old casts serious doubt on the theory of evolution regarding humans (or scientific dating methods), since that is the time Ramapithecus (a supposed ape-man) was proposed to exist. If both Ramapithecus and modern man lived at the same time, we would know that people did not evolve from this “ancestor” (or any of the “later” ones). That is, for modern man to evolve from Ramapithecus, Ramapithecus would have had to exist before modern man.

www.clarifyingchristianity.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
thats funny, one of the avis I am thinking about is an alien handing a caveman a modern human infant
I tend to agree with at least some version of this, even someone jokingly telling me we were all just some science expiriment of the aliens when I was little stuck with me as somewhat right. Though I had never taken a major intrest in anything UFO/ET prior to April of this year, I had always know they existed and were around. I was aware that it was the status quo to deny their existance, or at least not talk about it, but to me it makes more sense, yes even statically speaking, that out of allll the planets in alllll the galaxys with allll the different stars nearby that may act as some sort of sun, we would not be the only one having intellengent life. Leave it to human pride, ingnorance, and arrogance to deny such an obivous thing. dont forget the world is flat and the earth is the center of the universe
I just never focused on it or cared really, it just seemed normal to me and there was no sense dwelling on it. I guess it was a lack of focus just due to a 'live and let live' sort of attitude, so to speak. Hell, I really couldnt even recall anytime in recent years where I had simply looked up at all. anyways, I am getting off subject. I dont by any means think it is EITHER evolution or God or the aliens, but rather all of these. I absolutly believe in God, yes the Surprem being, Creator of All thing, Universe and EVERYTHING in it, including the aliens. I believe the aliens in fact are here on Gods comand. I believe God made us adaptable creatures, giving us evolution as well(and in fact believe everything is still evolving, and believe cancer is the body trying to evolve and not quite getting it right, which is why it has become so rampant over the last hundred years, trying to evolve to rampant destruction we have caused with the influx of chemicals and pollunitants and pretty much complete disregard for the planet all together, and therefore outselfs. and yes, I say this without any evidence to quote) and I sure do believe we will find out the truth soon enough
sorry for the influx of information. Its my first real post here. thanks for the intersting topic!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
this whole idea makes more logical sense to me than any idea of some deity creating us.

my psyche tells me there's more to it than just supposition, however it's still just supposition!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

How is this any different from religious creationist claims? It's just replacing God(s) with Aliens.

Why do people find evolution, that we're simply a product of nature, so difficult to accept?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Actually we are Great Apes. Everything from the Family Hominidae is considered a Great Ape. This includes chimps, gorillas, humans, and orangutans.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Notice that none of those people are evolutionary biologists. You wouldn't accept a biologist's view on string theory over a theoretical physicist's.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If we are the result of alien DNA manipulation..

Then our alien friend’s failed miserably..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We're the killer klowns from outer space.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by doctornamtab

I agree with you.....surprised? That is really the only explanation I believe for the missing link. Apes to humans overnight? makes no sense. The change was to fast for evolution to have done it.

Evolution may not have played a role nor genetic manipulation. It's possible we just formed in our own creation or were created this way from the start. It's also a logical conclusion with your own.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Look into the Sumerian texts for more info because if i remember correctly,the texts speak of us being genetically engineered which could explain the missing link as you have already pointed out.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by timetothink

Notice that none of those people are evolutionary biologists. You wouldn't accept a biologist's view on string theory over a theoretical physicist's.

But asking a scientist about anything is going to be skewed toward science. Its like asking a football fan from Green Bay what his favorite team is. Scientists are always rooting for science.

Anything that can't be explained by science, like the dreams we have every night, is called "nonsense" and they make up some excuse why they can't explain it. Or they say its a question "unworthy" of science, like anything they can't explain they didn't want to explain in the first place. The very idea of life on other planets is "below" many scientists and they won't even touch it.

To a scientist, everything is air tight certainty. Except when its "nonsense", "bunk" or my favorite oxymoron, "pseudo-science".

Science is not as open minded as we all want to think. Its run by money, like everything else. Therefore, it can't be open minded because open minds don't get grants.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join