It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid Alien Agenda? We're already the hybrids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So I listen. I watch. I read. I hear over and over about an alien-human hybrid program. People being taken, being tested, being impregnated or whatever. All pointing to a looming hybrid program.

But we're already the hybrids. They're not starting any sort of DNA manipulation, they've done it. They're merely checking up on their work and furthering it.

Why do I believe this? Well, I try to not beileve anything. But it seems more plausable that the hybrid program started way, way back at that time when modern humans began to walk the Earth, than it being started in the 1950's or whatever. People have been taken for a long time. We have the stories. It didn't just start after Roswell.

To me, I think an alien hybrid program is responsible for the "missing link". Mix a little ape, mix a little alien and bam! you got human beings. Makes sense why we're so capable of beauty AND destruction, we're half angel-half ape. half creator-half destroyer. An alien hybrid program solves this whole useless creation vs evolution debate. Its both! Thats what the fossil record shows: a long line of evolution and then zap! modern human beings.

Ok ATS. Lets hear it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

I agree with you.....surprised? That is really the only explanation I believe for the missing link. Apes to humans overnight? makes no sense. The change was to fast for evolution to have done it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You know, I had thought about this as well. (though only after watching the AA shows on history channel where they mention some genetic manipulation)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I believe it as well.

I was actually going to start a thread a while back asking members "If we are a genetic combination of ape and alien, then what do the aliens look like?"

In other words, when you take the ape out of human beings what are you left with? Just alien identity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't believe there is a missing link between ape and man, quite a chain of well documented fossils, and the missing link between mammal and man is a lemur.

47 million year old fossil of a lemur.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well good to know I'm not alone. Does it bother anyone that we're part alien, part ape? What's it mean for us as humans?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Completely agree (as you'll note, by the link in my Sig).

I believe that we are being enjoyed, much like we enjoyed an ant farm as a kid (#, I am *still* enamored with them - watched a show on Discovery, just today!)

Hell, why not, I think everyone agrees - to some degree - that our world is run by a very priveledged few (hundred or thousand) that move countries politics and economics like monopoly pieces. what's funny is, the aren't eve the top of the food chain, likely...

What's so hard to believe that *we* might be an 'ant farm' for an advanced civ?

(in addition to the AAT thread, below, I also recently authored a thread on 'Disclosure' that touches on this subject, as well. We are Aliens. Aliens are us.)
edit on 12/20/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You people with your apes to humans ideas.. is that a really good foundation to stand on? There is a reason why human DNA strands is compatible with dirt and plants. This is what makesGMO possible in plants that target genomes of humans. But no hey that is nothing notable. Fact is we where created, by a Supreme Being.

edit on 20-12-2011 by HeavenWolf because: grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It means that we're just another step in the process.

I've believed this for some time and have come to understand that they aren't done yet. I think they're here now and tweaking the environment (radiation, , pesticides, chemicals, GMOs, etc.) to manipulate us without having to start back from the beginning.

I'd also include mind control in these manipulations as well. I don't think they're fond of emotions.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's amazing how many different AAT threads we can have the pretty much say the exact same thing. I guess I might as well post these links so people can start educating themselves on how the "missing link" is an archaic term only used by those with no understanding of evolutionary history.

Fossil Hominds: The Evidence for Human Evolution
Transitional Vertebrate Fossils

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just to throw a spanner in the works, heres an interesting thread about the whole negative blood group/alien agenda thingwww.abovetopsecret.com... 'tis interesting reading.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OK, so you believe this. Do you have ANY evidence whatsoever to back up your belief? The fact is, you don't need to invoke aliens to explain our presence. It just isn't necessary. We have fossil evidence, steadily getting better with no new finds contradicting anything we've learned. And we heve genetic evidence, not even related to paleontology per se, which corroborates the entire picture. Once again, and from a completely different direction, nothing contradicts. Both suggest we are from here. No aliens are needed. There is no missing link and never has been except in the sensationalistic media. Occam's Razor would suggest that the simplest explanation is probably the right one, and the simplest explanation is that we are a result of local, i.e.: terrestrial, evolution.
edit on 12/20/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've always wondered...if we "evolved" from ancient primates, then why is it that there are still SO many different species of primates around today?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
OK, so you believe this. Do you have ANY evidence whatsoever to back up your belief? The fact is, you don't need to invoke aliens to explain our presence. It just isn't necessary. We have fossil evidence, steadily getting better with no new finds contradicting anything we've learned. And we heve genetic evidence, not even related to paleontology per se, which corroborates the entire picture. Once again, and from a completely different direction, nothing contradicts. Both suggest we are from here. No aliens are needed. There is no missing link and never has been except in the sensationalistic media. Occam's Razor would suggest that the simplest explanation is probably the right one, and the simplest explanation is that we are a result of local, i.e.: terrestrial, evolution.;

I dig your thoughts on this but science has too many unanswered questions for it to be all that credible to me. Not saying that its all bunk but its not rock solid and all knowing either.

Besides, I dont believe anything really. Evidence that's "valid" is all relative so I make up my own truth. We all do really.

I'm sticking with the "we're already hybrids" theory for now.
edit on 20-12-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory
I've always wondered...if we "evolved" from ancient primates, then why is it that there are still SO many different species of primates around today?

Bleh, I'm guessing this is going to turn into an evolution argument. I'll try to keep it as on topic as possible.

To add to your post, why did only primates evolve into a thinking intelligence? Its stranger when we consider that mammals have been around for a lot less time than reptiles or insects. Like millions and millions of years.

If it was all about evolution, and NO intervention, then wouldnt there be reptile and insect thinking intelligences? Why are there no lizard men and ant men running around? If it was straight up evolution, they'd be here, right?

Personally, I get the feeling that primates were chosen for their social tendencies, their ability to care for animals that aren't necessarily of the same species, their ability to communicate with mouth noises and create a sort of "language" and primates use technology more than other animals even if its just sticks and rocks its still technology.

This makes primates a better bet, so to speak. If you're going to create a thinking intelligence you'd want it to be more mammalian and less reptilian-insectile. At least, thats what I'd do if I were buzzing around up there

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessVictory

Because humans and other modern primates have a common ancestor. Evolution is driven by the needs dictated by a species environment. To put it simply, in the past there was a species. Now, every member of this species isn't going to be confined to a small area. So, the environment may change for one group of this species while it remains the same for others. This is then going to cause different traits be important for the different groups. Eventually the differences between these groups will continue to grow as their environments continue to place certain demands on them. This will then cause a multitude of different species emerging from one single common ancestor.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Evolution does not have a set path. There is nothing that says the way we developed is any better than any other species. The only thing determines a species fitness is its ability to survive and produce viable offspring. While a species may one day be at the top of the food chain, the next day it could be struggling to survive due to some change in its environment.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Apes and Aliens? Well then how do you explain the different human ethnicities?

Evolution is so obviously obvious, I can't believe people cannot accept it.Millions of years is hardly a short space of time is it. We can already see evolved differences between peoples after shorter periods of time.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
Apes and Aliens? Well then how do you explain the different human ethnicities?
Different primate species DNA, different ET DNA, genetic structuring, amounts and timing...hundreds of possibilities and variables.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessVictory

Except the different races emerge at different times during human history and follow the path of human migration out of Africa. It should also be pointed out that generally there are greater differences between people of the same race than people of different races.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join