It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid Alien Agenda? We're already the hybrids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Always thought the Moody Blues were prophetic:
"You Can Never Go Home"

I don't know what I'm searching for
I never have opened the door,
Tomorrow might find me at last,
Turning my back on the past,
But, time will tell, of stars that fell,
A million years ago.
Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
You can never go home anymore.

All my life I never really knew me till today,
Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way,

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun.
When the journey we are making has begun,
Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart,
Every happy ending needs to have a start.

All my life I never really knew me till today,
Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way,

Weep no more for treasures you've been searching for in vain.
'Cos the truth is gently falling with the rain,
High above the forest lie the pastures of the sun,
Where the two that learned the secret are now one.

I don't know what I'm searching for
I never have opened the door,
Tomorrow might find me at last,
Turning my back on the past,
But, time will tell, of stars that fell,
A million years ago.
Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
You can never go home anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Illustronic
I don't believe there is a missing link between ape and man.

Nor does the science of evolution as we are a member of the great ape family. What science is looking for is the common ancester to all apes.

edit on 21-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

Actually....Man and Apes share a common ancestor....but Homo Sapiens are not part of the Family of Great Apes...we are all however PRIMATES....so are Monkeys....so are Lemurs....etc.
Split Infinity

Yes we are classed as being a member of the great ape family.

Humans are primates, but the primates that we most closely resemble are the apes. We are therefore classified along with all other apes in a primate sub-group known as the hominoids (Superfamily Hominoidea).This ape group can be further subdivided into the Great Apes and Lesser Apes. Humans have bodies that are genetically and structurally very similar to those of the Great Apes and so we are classified in the Great Apes sub-group which is also known as the hominids (Family Hominidae).

australianmuseum.net.au...

And yes I know what a primate is.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by timetothink

Notice that none of those people are evolutionary biologists. You wouldn't accept a biologist's view on string theory over a theoretical physicist's.

But asking a scientist about anything is going to be skewed toward science. Its like asking a football fan from Green Bay what his favorite team is. Scientists are always rooting for science.

Anything that can't be explained by science, like the dreams we have every night, is called "nonsense" and they make up some excuse why they can't explain it. Or they say its a question "unworthy" of science, like anything they can't explain they didn't want to explain in the first place. The very idea of life on other planets is "below" many scientists and they won't even touch it.

To a scientist, everything is air tight certainty. Except when its "nonsense", "bunk" or my favorite oxymoron, "pseudo-science".

Science is not as open minded as we all want to think. Its run by money, like everything else. Therefore, it can't be open minded because open minds don't get grants.

All you've shown is that you no nothing about scientists or science.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Actually I know a lot about science. I dont accept science or religion or anything really as totally true 100%.

I deem this thread....derailed

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Actually I know a lot about science. I dont accept science or religion or anything really as totally true 100%.

I deem this thread....derailed

Yet you didn't know (going on your other post) the you'd be hard pressed to find scientists who do not believe that there is life on other planets. Also (going on your other post) You didn't know that there is actually a science that studies dreams and that they actually know a fair bit about it.

Oneirology. The scientific study of dreams.

www2.ucsc.edu...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is no different to creationist talk.

"Where is the missing link then?"

"Ape to man over night? Impossible"

Why not read up on the scientific data before making such stupid comments.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is no different to creationist talk.

"Where is the missing link then?"

"Ape to man over night? Impossible"

Why not read up on the scientific data before making such stupid comments.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperKawaiiNibiru

Because scientists can't even agree it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

How about read all the posts which quote other scientists debunking human evolution theories before you insult everyone. Troll somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That was my point also, Steve, and because their are so many branches of sciences, there are many different frameworks. Lot's of theories, not as much proof. And each scientist is prejudiced to their branch of study. Evolutionary biologists spend their lives being conditioned to believe and try to prove their point. While the biophysicist I quoted looks at it from another framework and can see that maybe it isn't possible according to what we know about physics. To look at science from such a narrow mind won't get us very far. Any astronomer would tell you the Universe is too large for other life not to exist and many will tell you because of the young age of the earth it is more than possible that that life is 1000's or more years ahead of us.

edit on 21-12-2011 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I don't think there is a missing link, but I do think it's possible that a more advanced human species manipulated the DNA of apes to produce us. Maybe not by mixing their DNA with that of apes, but instead fusing certain chromosomes in the ape's DNA. Maybe they're not as advanced in the area of genetics as we give them credit for, and the fact/theory that we don't use 100% of our brains is more of a failure in their technology than something more deliberate.

Just a thought

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There is a large gap in human history, and I know it involves beings or races from other planets, countless stories, passed down through the ages talk of "Gods" with supernatural powers, I believe that it was supernatural technology, perhaps they came here by choice, perhaps they were exiles or adventurers, perhaps they simply came here to hybridise with the closest approximations of intelligent life, integrate into the life-force of the planet, and settle on the planet.
edit on 22-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
We are - but not in the way you postulate.

There was a problem with the cosmos long ago - the uncontrolled descent of Sophia into the material realm, it left an imprint of divine intelligence in the cosmic dust - but unconnected to source, ie intelligence without soul creativity or volition (Archons)

That is what I think the human race is really for - we are there to gradually soak up and absorb, neutralise this freak intelligence back into the system.

Our minds have gradually become the Archons minds over the millenia as they have infiltrated ever more into the physical world - one aspect of them is of course, the Greys and they have undoubtedly influenced the direction of of our evolution.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
I don't think there is a missing link, but I do think it's possible that a more advanced human species manipulated the DNA of apes to produce us. Maybe not by mixing their DNA with that of apes, but instead fusing certain chromosomes in the ape's DNA. Maybe they're not as advanced in the area of genetics as we give them credit for, and the fact/theory that we don't use 100% of our brains is more of a failure in their technology than something more deliberate.

Just a thought

I've always wondered if all this alien phenomenon wasnt just human beings time traveling from some point in the future.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Very interesting. I remember seeing some thing on the tv about how our ancient links brain sizes were increasing at a rapid rate during our evolutions for an unknown reason. And thats part of the reason why we have quite a few links, because our brains are clearly bigger than what we started with. Sadly still doesn't mean we know how to use them tho. And so thats how we got what we are today. E.T.'s tampering with our ancestors? Maybe. evolution? Much more likely, but I ain't ganna rule nothing out.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
There is no missing link and never has been except in the sensationalistic media. Occam's Razor would suggest that the simplest explanation is probably the right one, and the simplest explanation is that we are a result of local, i.e.: terrestrial, evolution

DARREN1976
Why do people always quote Occams razor? Occams razor states that the simplest explanation is PROBABLY the the right one, not ALWAYS the right one... sometimes there might, just might be another explanation thats far more complicated than just the simplest one, not saying it applies to this scenario, but it really ticks me off that 99.9% of threads on ATS has someone quoting Occams razor.

peace

edit on 24-12-2011 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sladewilson
Very interesting. I remember seeing some thing on the tv about how our ancient links brain sizes were increasing at a rapid rate during our evolutions for an unknown reason. And thats part of the reason why we have quite a few links, because our brains are clearly bigger than what we started with. Sadly still doesn't mean we know how to use them tho. And so thats how we got what we are today. E.T.'s tampering with our ancestors? Maybe. evolution? Much more likely, but I ain't ganna rule nothing out.

DARREN1976
Apparently (and I use this loosely) the reason our brains started getting bigger was due to a genetic deficiency which made our jawbones shrink, thus allowing our brain cavities to grow ergo. giving us larger brains.
But me myself, I dont know wether to believe that or not, but thats what I heard.
edit on 24-12-2011 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So I listen. I watch. I read. I hear over and over about an alien-human hybrid program. People being taken, being tested, being impregnated or whatever. All pointing to a looming hybrid program.

But we're already the hybrids. They're not starting any sort of DNA manipulation, they've done it. They're merely checking up on their work and furthering it.

Why do I believe this? Well, I try to not beileve anything. But it seems more plausable that the hybrid program started way, way back at that time when modern humans began to walk the Earth, than it being started in the 1950's or whatever. People have been taken for a long time. We have the stories. It didn't just start after Roswell.

To me, I think an alien hybrid program is responsible for the "missing link". Mix a little ape, mix a little alien and bam! you got human beings. Makes sense why we're so capable of beauty AND destruction, we're half angel-half ape. half creator-half destroyer. An alien hybrid program solves this whole useless creation vs evolution debate. Its both! Thats what the fossil record shows: a long line of evolution and then zap! modern human beings.

Ok ATS. Lets hear it.

Why do you not bring anything to the table to explain why you have come up with your theory? Especially when there is so much evidence that we began being visited in the late 19th century (not that we were not visited beforehand, but the dramatic increase of UFOs and eventually them crashing gives evidence to support the operations started during that time in an all out invasion.

I don't choose to believe much either, but at least I have backup for my ideas and opinions. I had a true alien related experience, there is no way a human mind can deny something so complex. And I was the boyfriend of an abductee. One morning the bed was soaked in blood, but we shrugged it off. That is what abductees do, they are controlled by aliens. The blood was from a hybrid baby that the aliens took. It took me 5 years to research the strangness of these series of events that were real in my life in order to conclude something so preposterous. Just like Dr. David Jacobs I have come across far too much compelling data which makes me talk about this, you didn't tell me anything about what is making you talk about your conclusions which really seperates what is likely to be true and what is nonsense. If theorizing was cooking I can hear Gordon Ramsay say "Just not good enough."
edit on 24-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Just saw the movie Alien Armageddon a few hours ago.

Won't give anything away for anyone who haven't feasted upon the intricacies of the plot yet. George Noory is in it. Well his voice is anyway. Very interesting movie and topic.

Watching the watchers watch the watched.

Astar

Missing link ...

Alien Armagedden

edit on 1-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

just cause the thread is already derailed and I love his hair

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join