It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Destinyone and StealthyKat for your responses. I am in a snit of a mood now due to another dumb comment in another thread that got my pressure up and decided I needed to not get corralled into this stupid comment as well. Seems like this poster is baiting, and it's Christmas Eve, and I need to abstain.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ditto... Merry Christmas, EVERYONE!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

You're welcome...people like that really don't deserve a response, but I couldn't help it. With all the subjects on this site, people go to threads about things they don't like, just to squelch other people's joy....sad really.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I think people who do not LIKE a subject matter should not go to a thread about that subject. Find another subject to comment on that you know something about. Sorry, but you won't ruin anyone's day if that is your intention....I hope you understand that. Whatever has you in the mood to rain on other people's parade, I hope it resolves itself soon, and you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You just don't have to sound so mean you know?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritaslibertas
There is a black cat that lives in my neighborhood. It is completely wild, I've never seen it allow a person within 20 feet of it. I've manged to get pretty close but with a window in between. I have no doubt it has some unique abilities. I've seen it making very large and vicious raccoons back down no problem. It hangs out in my back yard sometimes and we have little staring contests. I'm trying to earn its trust but I don't know if its possible. Someone mentioned cats having the ability to sense EM fields etc... through walls. I think there is some truth to that. Many times I've been next to a window and when I open the shades the cat is already standing there staring at me. It also seems to coincidentally show up whenever I am meditating as if I am giving off some sort of energy it can detect. Or maybe all of this is coincidence... I don't think so though.

It is already standing looking at you window and shades because it can hear you and it is curious.Cats are most fascinated by things they cannot see.When you meditate the cat either shows up or not but you most likely put more importance in the moments were it shows up when you are,thus it seems to 'always' show up when you meditate but if you were to think back objectivly you will see this is not true.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If your children mention the cat is sleeping on their head, the cat is keeping the Succubus / Incubus /dead / demons/ inter dimensional entity from your child.

Put a camera watching your kids room and watch the hours the cat does this. You'll find the data intriguing. It's only a couple hour window every single night kitty does this.

Place a UV Light in your kids room. Notice kitty no longer needs to go in there to protect your kids?

Take the light back out and watch kitty go back to guarding your children....only for those few hours every night.

If your children complain about the cat sleeping on their head and you set up a camera to watch your kids room at night......you'll be surprised at what you see.

Cats protect you in this realm from energy entities from another dimension who've been belligerent and altering people.....for what is the question.

My personal theory is in reincarnation and cats get human souls. It's the only viable answer to why cats feel the need to protect mankind from another dimension. They'd had to of been one of us at some point to give a rats rear about us.

There's something about cats that's supernatural that only a handful of people on Earth right now fully know about.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You have an interesting viewpoint. I can attest to the experience of one of my children having her favorite cat sleeping on her head some time back, at a time when I questioned whether she was indeed having occurences of dark energy around her, associated with a boy she was seeing at the time. It took some time after she stopped seeing him before her energy cleared out and she was back to normal. During this time that cat stayed with her a great deal of the time. He also has fallen asleep on my head, wonder what was going on with me at those times! lol
But I do feel a great deal of protection with such a big cat family that I have. Seriously.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Cats and dogs have lived with humans for millennia. You can see them depicted in close relationships with humans on ancient Egyptian structures. Undoubtedly some of their genes have mixed with ours through viral activity and we are much more connected than many would admit. My dog just alerted moments ago and grabbed me by the arm and led me to the door, making high pitched "urgent" sounds. I went outside and he went back in and got my wife and took her out. Then we realized that my son had just opened a Christmas present that had a plastic item that was outgassing and he was concerned about that odor. This summer my dog kept bringing my wife in from working in the garden. He'd get her inside and calm down. When she'd go out, he'd go out with her and immediately bring her back in. When I got home she was in the garden, confused and on the verge of heat stroke. My dog was trying to save her life. My cat is so human-like that she is psychotic and needs meds.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by Pervius

You have an interesting viewpoint. I can attest to the experience of one of my children having her favorite cat sleeping on her head some time back, at a time when I questioned whether she was indeed having occurences of dark energy around her, associated with a boy she was seeing at the time. It took some time after she stopped seeing him before her energy cleared out and she was back to normal. During this time that cat stayed with her a great deal of the time. He also has fallen asleep on my head, wonder what was going on with me at those times! lol
But I do feel a great deal of protection with such a big cat family that I have. Seriously.

Cats always seek the places where warmth is emanated.This is commonly know of course.A humans head is quite small compared to the rest of the body but in this small part 20% of our entire body heat is released.

It is indeed true that a lot of cats sleep on their owners heads a lot of the time.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Having just stumbled on a dead pheasant, a dead vole and a dead songbird on the lane outside my house, I think cats are vermin no better than foxes. I would cull each and everyone personally if I got half a chance. Here kitty kitty....
I wonder what they taste like?
I know this is just trolling but it's a good opportunity to remind my fellow cat owners that we do need to be responsible and mindful of the concerns of our neighbors if we have cats who go outdoors or if we become aware of a problem with growing numbers of strays in the neighborhood.

Cats are domesticated creatures conditioned over the ages to be dependent on us for care and are not part of the natural environment natively. If abandoned and left to fend for themselves they can cause negative impact on wild native species. This is a human failing not a feline one and cause for human and humane solutions. People who truly have that star child "indigo" affinity would know this and would be part of the solution, as my parents have done countless times often in conjunction with organizations who rescue or manage feral cat populations. It is always pleasantly surprising how many "feral" cats prove able to tame and adoptable, again reminding us that generations of domestication can not be undone overnight.

In the case of housecats allowed to roam, it is the responsibility of the owner to keep an ear out for neighborhood complaints and be receptive to any concerns and be open to addressing them, lest you risk a fed up neighbor like the person who posted harming your beloved pet.

But here is an observation I'd like to make to Starchild. I have seen more harm come to nature from boys and sometimes girls aged between eight and eighteen than I've ever seen from cats. There was last summer an unfortunate fad where boys use high powered vision damaging laser devices (much stronger than the red lasers) to torment ducks and geese in local ponds where I live. I've seen and stopped children tormenting squirrels and pelting baby birds with stones. And roaming dogs have caused a lot of mayhem, too. There were a lot of those where I grew up thanks to the drug thugs always having some get loose or they just got sick of them or whatever. Since irresponsibility isn't limited to lower economic classes, I also saw an off leash lab lunge and get a good bite on a gull at the beach while the ignoramus owner walked along oblivious or possibly approving since a lot of people do hate gulls. (I was too far away too say or do anything). By your reasoning we should be killing and eating all children and all dogs.

Repent bad human! Or Basement cat shall pounce on your soul! Throw yourself upon the mercy of ceiling cat. An offering of cat nip couldn't hurt, either.
edit on 27-12-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Fixing my poor writing.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It does seem however that not all cat are psychics !!!111 I know right ! it sounds wierd ! VIDEO PROOF BELOW

Ofcourse most cats are in connected with the astral fields and protect us from intercontinential demons (it was intercontinential right?) I must stress tho that the cats in this video are in the minority since powerfull psychic cats would have caugt onto the humans ploy by reading its mind and sensing it energies telling them that they were being fooled and recorded to be posted on youtube to discredit and riducule their amazing powerfull psychic powers.

I think people should stop trying to discredit these amazingly power psychic beings and stop posting these obviously faked videos on youtube.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am totally devoted to my Maine Coons. They are more like dogs than cats. And so gentile that they would get hurt before they would see someone they love getting hurt. My Teddy Bearz has never bitten, hissed, or scratched. Period! And he is about 4 feet long. So folks will often think he should be as mean as he is big. Not!

Anyways, the reason I posted was to mention empathy as a well known and documented trait of Maine Coons. They always know how you are feeling. And if I ever want a snuggle, all I have to do is think very affectionately about them. And they come over and hop on my lap. If I am sad,they will stay by my side and cheer me up.

My most horrifying memory was of my first Maine Coon. I was leaving him at the vet for an emergency procedure to unsucessfully thrwart death. As I walked out of the room, he held his paws out and cried out very loudly, maaaaa..... 30 years later that still tugs at my heart. We really loved each other a lot.

They are very different... My Teddy Bearz has picked up and held a pen with one paw. He plays peek- a- boo and jumps out to startle me. He just loves startling me. He also eats with his paws. Plays in water. And has the most adorbz meows. Oh and he loves to chase butterflies. And skips and hops at mealtime all the way to his food dish. Such a happy boy. And soooo gorgeous!

Sasha is my new baby Maine Coon. So Besides her being the most affectionate cat ever, I don't really have much to tell about her yet. I do call her my little parrott since i walk around with her flopped over my shoulder. So far she was 5 pounds at about 15 weeks. Teddy Bearz was about 6 pounds at that age.

I am not home right now. But as soon as I get home I will post some pictures. if anyone wants to see a very short video of what a 4 foot cat looks like, or wants to see him eating with his paws, just give me a hollar.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I would love to see and hear more about your kids. Pictures... stories... the whole kit and kaboodle.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wanted to share what happened last night
concerning my cat "DJ". We have new
neighbors, my husband had met the man
outside but I hadn't and he had never been
in the house until he knocked last night
and wanted to use the phone. My boyfriend
invited him into the living room, DJ looked at
him and hissed. He never has hissed at
anyone before. The whole time the man
was on the phone DJ sat about 3 feet away
with a very concerned look on his face. After
the man left DJ starting meowing and howling
and going to the door (back and forth), it took
some time for him to stop. The thing is I didn't
get a good feeling about this man at all and DJ
evidently didn't either. I would say this shows
psychic abilities in a cat, if not then did he
pick up the feeling from me? What do you
think?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Happy New Years to everyone! I came home from work and my husband was sleeping and I rang in the new years with my babies. I was off 5 days for Xmas so I can't complain. I guess you can tell that Teddy is mommies special boy. And as I gathered his pictures he visited for lovin. He knows when I am thinking of him. Like I said, MC are very empathic and melt your heart.

I created a new post since it is so long.
My Maine Coon Cats

reply to post by crazydaisy

Crazydaisy, I have always loved the cat in your avatar. I would love to hear and see more about your darling kitty.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Oh that's awful.. Why is it the neighbors who ask to use the phone are almost always the ones who give off the creepy vibes? It's like they are using that as a pretext to case the property. If you are ever home alone just don't answer the door. In my old neighborhood the fact of life is that there were some neighbors I did not feel safe answering the door to. I'd rather be rude than be a news story. Trust your cat's reaction.

I've always trusted my dogs and they never steered me wrong. I had a dog have a very negative reaction to an ex boyfriend who always seemed so nice. But after I really got to know him he turned out to have serious anger issues he masked well. The same dog loved my husband at first sight so I knew I found a keeper. My current dog loves people. But twice she has passed people on the street and growled at them and placed herself between them and me. I looked and noticed they were very nondescript but something was off about the eyes, very dead and cold.

Animals do have to read a lot of subtle non verbal cues we may miss. I trust their judgement implicitly in the right contexts.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by jeleigh752

I've also witnessed the phenomenon of which you speak. The best I can describe it as is electrical detection of another being. Cat's can "feel" each other through walls, steel, glass and air. Another hint of the electric Universe?
We humans on the other hand seem to have lost it. Sometimes we feel it though, like the hairs crawling on the back of your neck when you know someone is staring at you...

Random browsing but...
When I was younger we had a great cat. But what you stated above may be right. I was a teen and of course kept my door shut because I liked privacy. I could almost ALWAYS tell when our cat was walking towards or waiting at my door. There was only what I can describe as A HIGH PITCHED FEELING. It was not a sound, but that is the only way I can describe the sense when she was getting closer. When I would feel it, I would open the door and there she was. She was awesome and I miss her...hope she is happy where she is at

I have never had this sense with other cats or animals...just here. Not sure what it means but whenever I remember it I just smile. Glad I found this post because it reminded me of it...thanks!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'll raise you version 2.0. Just as cute.

FTKW! (For Teh Kitty Win!)

reply to post by ratboy

No worries, us kitty lovers are random browsers by nature.
My one can do the same call to me, only sometimes it's a remote call and she is not always waiting at the back door. I can hear her though...

edit on 26/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply to previous poster

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just the other night I was driving in the snow. And both my Maine Coons from what my husband told me, were pacing nervously while I was driving home. And kept running downstairs by the door. They knew mommie was not a happy camper.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join