It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

When I see my cat staring at the ceiling on closer inspection I always find that he is tracking a moth or fly or mosquito. Something small that I dont immediatly notice but he does. Those eyes, the better to see you with my dear.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i believe the egyptians were great admirers of cats firstly because one of the sounds a cat makes ma'at is the sound for the completeness and harmony in the universe in the egyptian language, they also believed that every single human emotion is also the emotional being within a cat.
They feel like we do, hate like we do, get jealous like we do, as for psychic ability, just like humans there are bound to be some cats that feel more connected and understand that there is more to life than the five senses.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
love cats and believe theres ''something'' about them, but the second video is nothing special. My daughter used to self sooth eventually like that when she was that age. The cat was likely drawn to the pitch of the cry because it's the same pitch as a kittens cry. Also I hope the cat was declawed for the parents to let it paw at the baby (gentle though it was) Aside from my critique...nice article

Declawed? What kind of sick person would declaw a cat.

People who declaw should not be allowed animals. What is wrong with you Americans?

When its a $1600.00 leather sofa vs the cat with the claws guess what goes ? The claws. It is not inhumane. They leave the back ones if the cat ever gets out and needs to climb. My kitty was declawed and came home from the vets like nothing even happened. The vet even warned me that he was too active for just having had surgery and to watch him and try to keep him quiet. He never missed the claws. And it made him an easier cat to play with because he still acted like a cat and still played but could not scratch. Just soft little toes smaking at you.

My crew are all indoor cats... and around my house we have claw-clipping day if someone gets caught breaking the rules. I have one (our alpha1 and household sentry) who under no circumstances... will allow me to clip her claws. And I wouldn't dream of having her declawed (for personal reasons)... so I let her slide. She knows where clawing is permitted... as do the rest of my crew... via a multitude of lessons learned from the squirt of a high velocity water bottle.

Yes a better way to teach I am sure but we are a working couple and the cat was alone in the house for several hours each day and no one to squirt him. He almost went right through the back of the sofa. Whitey, our cat now is an indoor cat and he still has his claws and he goes after the leather too but not like William did. Whitey is a serene, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone kind of cat. When he is affectionate it is a rare treat. He does have a little engine in his chest when I pick him up to take to the kitchen for feeding. I love a purring kitty.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Very awesome. Same is true of dogs. Those who have spent time caring and sharing a home with one and becoming friends, also see the soul behind those eyes.

In fact, I think it would be true with many animals if one were to really be open minded and spend time with them as we do with our pets.

Khar

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Now there is no possible way within the cats five senses it could have managed to pin point a house, a street, a suburb, etc... She was stuffed in a box taken to the vet where she had never been before, then stuffed in another box and driven for approximately one hour to another location the cat had never been before.

That's an interesting story and it reminds me of one of my cats. I usually take long walks at night - typically around 3am or so, as it is quiet and peaceful at that time. I have 3 cats, all fixed, two females and one male, and while my two little ladies prefer to stick around the house, my handsome man [
] likes to go on adventures. He never really goes too far off, and most of my neighbours on the street have adopted him, so if he isn't home I know he is safe at someone else's house - everyone loves him.

There have been many nights where I have been taking my walks, and regardless of me being a good hour from my home, I can hear this unmistakeable long drawn out 'whining'. Usually when hearing it I will stop and wait, and after a few minutes he comes tearing down the road, almost yelling at me. We continue on our way and he walks by my side like a little puppy.

My two females are like that as well, although like I said, they stick around home. If I go sit outside, they are there with me, and come in when I do. If I run to a neighbours for something, they will sit outside the door and wait for me. I rescued them when they were only weeks old and nursed them to health, and have coddled them since then, so I always assumed that they were so personable because they have always been held and cuddled and shown lots of love.

I love this thread! I LOVE CATS!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too off topic, but it is about cats....I finally found a picture of my cat (now a big tomcat) Smoochy when he was a baby...I lost it when I had to reinstall windows, and luckily I found it again...I had told someone (forgot who) I would post it if I found it....so here it is...THE CUTEST KITTEN IN THE WORLD!! Smooooochy!!!

ETA just to be on topic....he's a little psychic
The "crown was a joke about him being king of the house...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

One of the best scratching posts I've ever had was a section of tree trunk from an elm tree. When I had the trees trimmed, cabled and a few taken out due to crowding, saved about a 30' high by approx 20' across section. Had it trimmed nice and level on the bottom. Then bought a 2x4 carpet sample, placed log in middle...viola favorite kitty scratching post ever. Bark bits stay in place on the carpet.

What's nice is you can easily move it around, also change the carpet sample if you want, and vacuum it easily.

Then you get to enjoy watching *King of the stump* games. Perching on top is indeed a coveted place of honor.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have seen our cats do amazing things in terms of caring for us whenever someone feels down or are sick. Dont know about psychic, they seem connected to something alright. Love their personality. Our horses on the other hand, wow, psychic for sure!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

It was definitely a 24/7 job in the beginning. Nowadays... I get to sleep at nights.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow, the video of the cat with the baby was awesome...I hope he was de-clawed....I'm sure he was, nobody in their right mind would let a cat with it's claws near an infants head

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I've been a member here for over six years, and that ranks right up there with the dumbest things I've ever read.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How could you possibly determine from those videos, or at all, that cats have "metaphysical capabilities".

Seems like a pretty fallacious claim.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I do not think the cat would hurt the baby. Had cats all my life. :Love them with all my heart. that said I do not believe the cat would hurt a little baby or child. My kids played with our cat pulled its tail not trying to be mean but just doing it alittle too hard not one time did it show any claws or ever scratched them. Cats understand they were little and always got along well.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have cats for like since i was a kid. What i remember until now is all the cats that were in our house WOULD NEVER hurt a baby, even whilst playing, they would never use their claws. I remember my little brother chewing one of the cats ears and she was just meowing in pain, so i just go there and make my brother let her go. After a moment when i picked her up and try to analyze her ears damage, she scratch me with rage and run away, leaving me bleeding.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Il admit my cat is rather clever, but psychic abilities..... lol

I do think there is something about that animal tho, just cant quite put my finger on it. They are deffinitely special little creatures.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedeliCintrovert

Indeed.

I mentioned it before ,the only thing i can see i proof of in the OP is that they are social and emotional animals.

In the first vid they are agressive towards crocodiles,what is pshycic about that ? I see agression in a cat nothing more.In the second vid i see cat petting a crying baby on the head,it conformting 'its kitten' since it is its instinct to do so ,what is so paranormal about it ?

People also said:

i often see my cat stare at a spot on the wall where i can see nothing
Yes cats can see a flee jump from 10 meters away in the dark ,we cannot.

I am still waiting for some interesting proof in this thread that shows that cats are paranormal.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow, that alligator video is Amazing...

I've always been a dog person, and in terms of playfulness, i prefer a dog over a cat, but there is something very enigmatic about how a cat can scare off an alligator like that.

And that other video where the cat strokes the babies had and helps it go to sleep, that's pretty amazing as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There is a black cat that lives in my neighborhood. It is completely wild, I've never seen it allow a person within 20 feet of it. I've manged to get pretty close but with a window in between. I have no doubt it has some unique abilities. I've seen it making very large and vicious raccoons back down no problem. It hangs out in my back yard sometimes and we have little staring contests. I'm trying to earn its trust but I don't know if its possible. Someone mentioned cats having the ability to sense EM fields etc... through walls. I think there is some truth to that. Many times I've been next to a window and when I open the shades the cat is already standing there staring at me. It also seems to coincidentally show up whenever I am meditating as if I am giving off some sort of energy it can detect. Or maybe all of this is coincidence... I don't think so though.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I will agree that cats are psychic and will share why I know this to be true. I currently have 15 that I am caring for, 4 kittens that I rescued in the last 6 months, 2 strays that adopted my home, 2 kittens my daughter rescued a couple of years ago that we ended up keeping, my mother's 4 cats that I took in when she had a stroke and died, and 4 cats I pulled from a shelter years ago. I hope you guys don't think I am crazy, I just can't turn my back on an animal in need and have tried to get many of these kittens and cats adopted out with no luck. Many of these cats are older cats and very hard to adopt out. But thankfully many of my cats prefer living outdoors so the living situation isn't as bad as it may sound, which works out pretty good since I have covered porches in front and back of my home, and my outdoor cats have large crates with one door removed, with heated blankets inside and wrapped in old comforters for protection. They love it. I do also rescue dogs but at the moment we are a cat only household. I have to say dogs are psychic in their own right.

So about the psychic thing. My favorite cat of all,Cuddles, died last spring. He was the sweetest cat but not too smart, which he made up for big time with the love he gave to me and my family. (He had climbed an electrical pole and was electrocuted so badly his body was still warm hours later. Half his body was singed.) It killed my family to lose him, especially in this way. But I have several stories about Cuddles that prove to me cats are psychic. Several years ago I had heard an animal psychic say on a radio program that in order to communicate with your cats, one must raise their vibration higher than we normally vibrate in order to be on the same wavelength as a cat, so that we would be on the same frequency with them so communication could be possible. I tried this several times until I realized that that frequency is the same as when we are seeing pictures or images unfold quickly in our minds, like when we fall asleep or when in meditation.Understanding where this "marker" was,I then tried to communicate with Cuddles first of all my cats. So, I tried this with him and was floored when we made the connection, it was amazing being on his level and I immediately was able to have "conversations" with him which mostly consisted of energy, thoughts and images he would show me, some of him reflecting back to me what I was thinking and feeling! Cuddles and I were even able to demonstrate this connection we established to my family on one day, in which I told one of my daughters I would have Cuddles kiss her, even though he was across the room. I connected with Cuddles, and asked him to go kiss my daughter. Within 30 seconds he got up, walked straight up to my daughter, jumped in her lap and smooched her face! So everyone in my family is now convinced this ability between cats and people are possible. On another occasion, that same animal communicator helped me find Cuddles when he wandered off and was lost for two weeks. It was through her guidance to me and Cuddles, and my faith in my love for my cat and him for me, that we were able to find him.It's a long story so I won't go into it, but I honestly can say it was miraculous to me that we were able to be reunited again. Lastly, before Cuddles died last spring, I was getting depressed and completely overwhelmed caring for so many animals, because no friends or anyone I knew were able to take in any of these cats and kittens I was trying to find good homes for and I'm asking what have I gotten myself into with being so empathetic to all of these animals in need.( I am a divorced, single mom on limited income, in nursing school with 2 daughters I am raising on my own). I was in meditation and asking the universe for help. Till this day, and I am deeply sorry that it happened, but Cuddles must have understood my situation and decided to do what he could to help, and 4 weeks later I found him dead in my yard next to the electrical pole. It was truly one of the saddest days I have ever had. The night before he died, he purposely came over to me when I got home and parked himself in my lap and didn't want to leave me. I didn't understand why.... I was in decompression mode from nursing school and not having good vibrations that night. I only wished I had opened up to him in that moment, who knows, because who knows, he might still be here.

Anyway, I have more examples but I don't want to bore anyone with any more. Talking about cats is like talking about my kids in my book and I won't shut up once you get me started. So everyone give their cats a hug, connect with them and appreciate the time they give us.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
If cats are so phychic why dont it dow hat you want it to do? if they are phchic they would atlaeast surley do something when you tell them to, infact they should do it even before you tell them too. So elt me get this right the phchic but they dont like to show it that much or atall. Infact i jsut think they can semi read the expressions on a human face unlike dogs that can read nearly all emotions on a human face. Its funny how all the cat lvoers think cats are phchic and the people who dont own cats think its rubbish. personally i own a cat and i think it is rubbish

With a dog you have a servant and with a cat you have a friend. That's what I like about cats. I don't want to dominate an animal; I want to be his friend. You can never be a dog's friend.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join