It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new "Sky Sound" video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Well, I don't discount anything....I just want to know what it is....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Of course, it could be a possibility. Let me see if I can find some maps on fracking sites in the area...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

OK...now I see what you mean. The Ukraine and trumpet like sounds are mostly fakes. The "real" sound is the rumble/ roaring sound. Of course some of those can be explained, but some have not been. But those "war of the World" like videos have been debunked as hoaxes. If you look into it, all this started with people in Florida hearing the loud roar....then it became more frequent. As those videos got more views, someone had to "up" it to get youtube veiws....and the "war of the worlds" or "godzilla" (as they like to call it) stated making an appearance. The sounds I am hearing are the roar/rumble/staticy sound.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I heard the same damn thing this morning about about 5:00 am. Well I can tell you it was no factory because I was 30 miles out in the gulf of Mexico with some students. I was looking up waiting to see some fighter jets fly over but they never showed up! how cool is that that you recorded it! S&F for you!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Ohhhhwow...too bad you didn't have a camera! That adds credence to the fact that it could be atmospheric and not man made...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Merely sounds of the city.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well, I never come prepared for anything exciting. What time did this happen to you? It did make my mast vibrate but that was about it. I should have looked at the water to see how it was effected but I was looking up as for we do not have train tracks in the gulf! I will get my chart plotter and give you some idea on my location when I heard this.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Merely sounds of the city.

I don't live anywhere near the city....my hometown is New orleans, but these were recorded in the middle of nowhere near the Kitchstachie forest in North Central Louisiana...nothing around here, not even a highway close. If i were in the city, I would have not made a big deal of it. Where I am is quiet and remote.
edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Woops not sure what happened there

edit on 20-12-2011 by MCJustJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Great! Well I heard it several different times, both morning, and late evening. No set pattern, and months in between.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
reply to post by Destiny777

Its coming. Its already here. Not long now...

Specifics please?

Would bet the farm that he/she is referring to Nibiru.

Does ATS have an ignore function?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Still sounds like traffic or a washing machine to me

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Ugggh I said I wouldn't post any other videos, but I HAD to share this, because it's a better recording of what I recorded....this is EXACTLY it. The poster of this video said it lasted over 30 minutes and stopped abruptly...just the same as mine. This was in Tennessee...

I'm in Tennessee, any idea where in Tennessee this was recorded? I started hearing 'the sound' over 2 years ago but it was always at night during the hours between 10 pm and 5 am, sounded like rolling thunder and kept going for up to 45 minutes at a time. I also heard something no one else has reported so far, which was a timed pulsation that repeated itself every 10 seconds, that lasted for 30 minutes.

One other observation about atmospheres etc. When I was a kid I literally spend my life outside, I guess call me a tomgirl, and was in all kinds of weather conditions. Neither myself or anyone else have ever heard these types of sounds outdoors, and I'm going back over 40 years, so I can't agree with explanations of atmospheric conditions or jets. This sound we are all noticing is ominous and not natural IMO.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I don't think my washing machine would cause the neighbors to be yelling "What the hell is that?" and "get inside"....I have never heard a washing machine that sounds like that...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Oh no....not the N word....yes just ignore

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

On you tube, the poster says this is where it was recorded....no city, but maybe you know where this road is? I know it's a long shot, but he said google it to show no train tracks around (someone said it was a train. The person who posted the video put the address in his description for public use, so I guess it's ok to post it.
3393 Picken Store Road, Tennessee, USA]

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thanks for that info. This sound was recorded about 20 minutes away from where I live. I am going to look into this further. Unfortunately, or fortunately however you look at it, I have my head buried in textbooks for most of my awake time (nursing student) and it's been that way for months, so I am completely absorbed in what I am studying and I haven't been able to do any observations. However, Christmas break is here so I have some time on my hands.

I may try to track down this guy that did the video.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I'm still wondering about the drilling in your neck of the woods.

OK, Don...here's a map showing all the fracking in the U.S. or at least where the shale is.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

What a coincidence!! I would appreciate it if you would post when or if you find him...that would be great. Thank you so much.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I absolutely will!!

GO SAINTS!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join