It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new "Sky Sound" video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

OK.... I will. The weather is bad today, but if the rain clears up I'll do that....or maybe I should wait until I open my present hehe.....(new camera)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Its coming. Its already here. Not long now...

Specifics please?

Kat:
Do these sounds just abruptly start & finish or a gradual build up & end?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I posted this on my other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... However, since that thread is so long, I feel like it is getting "lost".....so I wanted to post it here so more people could hear it. This is happening more and more, and I heard it this morning as well, but it only lasted a few minutes.This particular video is the best I have captured so far, because you can hear the reactions of people on my street in the background. Turn volume up and use headphones....this was so loud we had to shout to talk....called Barkdale AFB, police, and local news....no one knows what it was but said they got constant calls about it. Also rode around to see if any construction going on etc...nothing. The "hissing" sound is my crappy camera. Supposedly, I am getting a new one for Christmas, so hopefully i will catch it again in high quality....this one eats batteries which is why I had to stop filming so abrupty. But toward the end you can hear how loud it gets.....we have still not been able to find a cause....my neighbor was screaming to her kids to get inside...I mean it was scary! Oh....it was right around sunset, and the weather was good, no storms and only a couple of puffy small clouds. If it starts back again today, I'm ready....and listening. If I catch it again, I'll post. I'm tempted to open my Christmas present now to have a good camera...

Just in case you didn't hear PT 1 here it is...when it first started (same day same time aprox) Best sound is after 1:20

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

I was wondering with all of the roaring sound does it make anything vibrate?? Like the ground, or your house. i mean it sounds like a wind storm, but as I can see there are no trees moving. Very odd.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Hi Don! I was waiting for you to show up
It both started abruptly and ended abruptly. Every time, I was in my house and heard a loud swoooosh boom....then it started constant....then just suddenly stopped.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

OK.... I will. The weather is bad today, but if the rain clears up I'll do that....or maybe I should wait until I open my present hehe.....(new camera)

You would have to use the exact same camera in roughly the same time of day /conditions for a real comparison.

Some camera produce a background hum which is what we want to rule out here.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Unfortunately, I don't. About the only thing I know how to do with sound is listen to it.
I only mention my own example because I think it's relevant to most of what I've seen, including of what you posted. In a roundabout, somewhat legalistic way, I'm trying to show by example rather than just "debunking" as usual.

First, my video:

Now, the picture I took of the horizon:

And, just so it's clear what that black dot is:

Make of that what you will, but it does show that a simple sound, like a distant helicopter, can be turned into an ominous roar under the right conditions.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
StealthyKat,

Interesting topic. I read your entire first thread about this and also checked it out on YouTube. It's so strange it's happening all over the world. Many think it's UFO's but my first thought on this subject was from Ezekiel 43:2,
Rev 1:15 & Rev 14:2 (all which envision the Second Coming and describe Christ's voice as the sound of many rushing waters) Now of course Ezekiel and John didn't have jet engines to compare His voice to so rushing waters does fit the sound from the videos i've seen. Just a theory. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ugggh I said I wouldn't post any other videos, but I HAD to share this, because it's a better recording of what I recorded....this is EXACTLY it. The poster of this video said it lasted over 30 minutes and stopped abruptly...just the same as mine. This was in Tennessee...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm still wondering about the drilling in your neck of the woods.
Could be the culprit?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Thanks CL! Yes, it does sound similar. The only thing is that what I heard started suddenly, lasted fro 30 to 45 minutes or so, and stopped abruptly, like a switch had been turned of (which BTW made me call airports and naval bases to see if they were testing engines etc....they said no) A flying aircraft wouldn't behave that way would it? Also, we did look at the whole sky searching for planes or jets, but didn't see any. If I ever hear it again though, I will be sure to include the horizon, because you never know. Spectacular, or mundane, I just want to know what it is

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey Kat,
Hope you are well honey (apart from the sounds that is)

I was wondering if these sounds are coming from above or below and am also trying to figure a way out for you to determine so.

Got me this has

x

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Hellas

You don't hear the roaring noise that everyone is shouting over? Use some good headphones and turn your volume up....it sounds like a train in the sky it's so loud....but it was so much louder in person.

I can hear what you mean, but this is not the strange sound in the sky that everybody is talking about (at least to my knowledge)

This is what I mean and yes it sounds very creepy

Ukraine

edit on 20-12-2011 by Hellas because: video

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I was in the house, upstairs, when I noticed it suddenly, and ran around trying to figure out what in the house was making the noise. Then, I went outside, and realized it was coming from the sky. So, I grabbed a voice recorder, a camcorder, and a digital camera and got as much of it as I could. The voice recorder captured the sound with a lot of background noise, so that was no good. The camcorder wasn't sensitive enough to pick it up much at all. Luckily, the digital camera got it pretty good, as you can tell.
I was just about ready to post my own thread here when I saw the helicopter on the horizon, and got a couple pictures of it (the only good one being the one I posted). I never saw the helicopter before that, so it may even have been below the horizon for the majority of the time I heard the sound, which would certainly make it all the harder to identify.

As for the time... the helicopter must have been hanging around over there for a while, 'cause the sound lasted for probably half an hour or so. Definitely no less than that, given all I did (at least 15 minutes in audio and video recordings, plus starting to post a thread about it on ATS, talking to mom on the phone when she called, and taking the pictures of the helicopter once I saw it) in the time I heard it.

I do hear helicopters all the time, so the fact that I couldn't tell what this was is significant. It just happened that the overcast sky was able to carry and modify the sound enough to make it a loud, low-pitch rumble, as opposed to the "chop" sound of a typical helicopter.

Again, this isn't to suggest that what everyone is hearing are helicopters, but I just want to show that a normally mundane sound can morph into something apocalyptic under the right conditions.

ETA: by the way, that bright area in the clouds...it's not the sun. The sun was due east, while the bright spot is almost due south. No matter what time of day, when it's overcast and the clouds are ripply like that, there's always that bright spot in that same location.
edit on 20-12-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^This is what you need to get your local news station to do.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if they were building DUMBs(Deep Underground Military Bases) it is an undeniable fact that these thigns do exist, how many of them is obviously up for debate but the fact is they have been built before, so the idea of them building more should not seem that farfetched.

But it also doesn't necessarily mean anything, people assuming if they are building DUMBs they must have some secretive reason, well I'm sure they have a reason but it might not mean a damn thing to anyone.

Regardless, S&F for you, good topic, can't wait till you get your new camera

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My heart says the Earth is crying. My head says it's part of the up coming "Polar Shift".

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Probably related to this:
Tunnel construction

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
[Ii]reply to post by StealthyKat

I have also heard these sounds and sky was clear and have also heard odd sounds in nite sky with no clouds.....I believe we are shifting into another dimension and have studied this for over 30 yrs and see every sign coming to pass....it is not a bad thing....but good....don't believe all the gloom and doom that is put out there by people that live in fear. Keep up the job you are doing and report everything you notice that is unusual and different. As I always say....regardless of any situation or thought....It's All Good.....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Yes....as soon as it started, the window next to me was vibrating....like when a huge truck goes by....it's a deep sound that you can feel in your body (sort of like bass if you stand near a speaker). It didn't feel like the ground was vibrating. It seemed as though it was from above, but in all directions. Very hard to pinpoint where it was coming from (direction wise), but most definitly from above me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

OK...then as soon as the weather clears up I'll do that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Hi Star! Yes...I'm doing fine and hope you are as well! It was definitly from above....whether it originates from the Earth and is bouncing off the atmpsphere, I don't know...... but the impression I got is from the sky. Any help you can offer I would appreciate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join