It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new "Sky Sound" video

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Here's the other one, freshly lambasted on another thread, go figure

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That is exactly the sound I have heard, except when I heard it, there was like a low rumble and static sound. It's so hard to explain. I wish people would just ignore those "trumpet" sounds....they are all fake....this is the original sound....the roaring/rumbling sound.
edit on 2/6/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Can you picture my "gasp" - way back when-- when you replied to my thread so soon, along with a recording of the same thing we were hearing, and you're in Louisiana..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I know....it's all just too bizarre. We heard it again yesterday....it's getting pretty frequent....I recorded it again. There was a very strong vibration which rattled the windows, and when we went out this is what we heard. It went on for about 30 minutes this time. I could feel the vibration big time.
ETA...in the first vid, the droning sound is a truck going by. The sound I am referring to is the rumbling/roaring sound

In this one, the vibration was so strong that you can hear the gutter on my house rattling in the very beginning

edit on 2/11/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just found out that all my previous recordings have been removed from youtube!?
WTH??? I didn't do it. I lost everything except the most recent ones.....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Nice recording and what the heck is that sound within a sound? Freaky indeed!

That sucks what youtube did to you, you have made some really good recordings! Youtube deleted all my stuff 3 months ago as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

The sort of "droning" sound was a truck going by....but the rest of it was freaky.It's the loud rumbling sound and the booms underneath that.... In the second video, you hear a sound in the beginning like "bam bam bam bam"....that was the vibrations making the loose gutter on my house shake! Our windows were shaking too.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wooow...that's quite the sound, that it's making everything vibrate like that. I must say, even after all the analyzing, these sounds never cease to amaze me. I just wish something like that would happen here. My only experience was with the helicopter. And that wasn't nearly intense enough to vibrate anything.
Strange.

And speaking of strange... it's strange that your earlier videos disappeared. And stranger still that your most recent ones didn't.
edit on 14-2-2012 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Hi CL.....I feel like such an idiot. I think I accidentally did it myself! I was deleting one video, and I must have check the box to delete all on that page!
Now I have no way to get them back *sigh*. I am getting kind of aggravated now, because there are so many hoaxes. I'm hoping maybe someone may have a couple of the videos that were deleted, so possibly I can get them back.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Kat,

You uploaded your early vids from your hard drive to youtube didn't you? They should still be on your harddrive unless you deleted those too.

Just trying to help :-)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanks Berkley, I'll check but I think they got deleted when I had to do a system recovery...I can't believe I deleted them.... The only ones I still have are those last 2 recent ones.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

edit on 2/16/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

How are those sky sounds? I've heard them every so often tho not as often as back when.. and now there's this

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
and 2 nights ago, there was this

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying

Hey Stealthy Kat,
I just sent a message to you, but I think it did not go through cause I m a new member. I live in Metairie, by Girard Park on the lake side. I have heard this humming sound similar to the Taos hum. I saw this post and I know its old, but I googled humming sound in Metairie and this site popped up. I thought it was just me. But I do hear it and I have been hearing it for a long time now. It happens late at night and I have also have heard it in the day. BTW..you look like a Nawlin's girl. I saw you had some medical issues. Hope that you are okay and feeling better. Anyway, let me know what you think..
Thanks,
Frank

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey Stealthy Kat,
I just sent a message to you, but I think it did not go through cause I m a new member. I live in Metairie, by Girard Park on the lake side. I have heard this humming sound similar to the Taos hum. I saw this post and I know its old, but I googled humming sound in Metairie and this site popped up. I thought it was just me. But I do hear it and I have been hearing it for a long time now. It happens late at night and I have also have heard it in the day. BTW..you look like a Nawlin's girl. I saw you had some medical issues. Hope that you are okay and feeling better. Anyway, let me know what you think..
Thanks,
Frank

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FrankyBee

Yes I am a nawlins girl LOL! Thank you for the kind words, I am doing much better. As for that sound...I haven't heard it again since the last time I recorded it (which was quite a while back). The sound I was hearing sounded nothing like the sounds in the last few videos. Most of those "trumpety" sounds are fake. The original sound was a roaring sound, like sustained thunder and went on in some instances for up to an hour at a constant pitch. After these were reported and more people heard about it, the "musical" type videos started showing up from people trying to get views on youtube...I believe these are fake. What did the noise you heard sound like?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join