It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Are you pro-gun rights?
Are you retired military?
Are you pro-life?
Are you a Christian?
Indicators of potential (international) terrorist-associated insider threats
• Advocating support for terrorist organizations or objectives.
• Expressing hatred of American society, culture, government, or principles of the U.S. Constitution.
• Advocating the use of unlawful violence or force to achieve goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature.
• Sending large amounts of money to persons or financial institutions in foreign countries.
• Expressing a duty to engage in violence against DOD or the United States in support of an international terrorist cause.
• Purchasing bomb-making materials.
• Obtaining information about the construction and use of explosive devices or statements about acquiring materials to make a bomb.
• Expressing support for persons or organizations that promote or threaten the unlawful use of force or violence.
• Advocating loyalty to a foreign interest over loyalty to the United States.
• Financial contribution to a foreign charity or other foreign cause linked to support to an international terrorist organization.
• Evidence of terrorist training or attendance at terrorist training facilities.
• Repeated viewing of Internet Web sites, without official sanction, that promote or support international terrorist themes.
• Posting comments or exchanging information, without official sanction, at Internet chat rooms, message boards, or blogs that promote
the use of force directed against the United States.
• Joking or bragging about working for a foreign intelligence service or associating with international terrorist activities
Indicators of extremist activity that may pose a threat to DOD or disrupt U.S. military operations
• Receiving financial assistance from a person who advocates the use of violence to undermine or disrupt U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Soliciting advice, encouragement, finances, training, or other resources from a person who advocates the use of unlawful violence to
undermine or disrupt U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Making a financial contribution to a foreign charity, an organization, or a cause that advocates the use of unlawful violence to undermine or disrupt U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Expressing a political, religious, or ideological obligation to engage in unlawful violence directed against U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Expressing support for foreign persons or organizations that promote or threaten the use of unlawful force or violence to achieve political, ideological, or religious objectives.
• Participation in political demonstrations that promote or threaten the use of unlawful violence directed against the Army, DOD, or the
United States based on political, ideological, or religious tenets, principals, or beliefs.
Originally posted by youwontfindme What can get you imprisoned?