It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Hi Helmkat,

Finally someone that is not ranting, thanks for that.
It is real bummer to hear that you still have not visited the Nile
Then again, neither did I!
I knew the prediction would be hard to swallow, because it is history now.
Then again , for me it was true history too, I mean this prediction.
I am not seeking followers or believers for my friends ideas.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I am not ranting

It is a pity that the prediction was not posted before the event. I realise it would have been laughed at even then but that earthquake came from nowhere. It was not expected by the scientific community, not at the place it happened and there is very little historic record that would point to it. It was unique I believe.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for not ranting.
My friend advised me never to mention it, my mistake.
He did some predictions earlier, they were usually OK.
Problem was the timing, that was usually half a year off.
He was always to early and this irritated him.
Nothing is perfect from the start.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

The problem with Earth is that so many species are involved here. It still is their best boarding school.

How many species are involved here on earth. I know there are the reptilians, the jewish ones, Nephilim were present to a certain extent... Many species of course. I would like to know further about what these are.

For now we are contained, it is not allowed for us Humans to do real space travel.

Why would we not be allowed to do such a thing? Is it because of outside possible negative influences it could have on mankind?

Thanks in advance for the answers

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What is interesting about this discussion is the total disconnect with that is being said. The information that is being put forth is from a totally different density/dimensional perspective. So folks who are arguing science tells us this and that is "true" so the friend can't be right, are missing the point. The friend has accessed other realms of experience which are NOT governed by the rules of this realm. When one is out of the body, one is NOT limited to the 3d reality that the brain is limited to.

Think of it this way. You play only one video game, Halo. It is the only video game you know, and you believe - know, there are no other video games. You know all the rules, you know everything there is to know about it. Another person comes along and says "'just dance' has no killing" and you flip out. There are no other games, and certainly not games where there is no killing - dancing? These are lies, so you inform the person that "Halo is, you do this, then that and there is no dancing ever..... what is dancing?" And so it goes.

The folks who exist within the realm of what we "see" as the sun exist on a different plane of existence, what is reflected to us is what we see as the sun. Can there by two things occupying the same space, reflected as two different things? YES, in the 3d realm of earth the sun is the sun, on the 4d realm the sun is NOT the sun, in the 5d real you would not see a distinct form at all and so on, but one cannot know this from the 3d realm. The Brain is 3d and 3d only, and it is programmed by people who are locked in 3d. The brain's programming can only understand the rules of the plane in which it exists in. Science programming is brain and brain only - reinforcing the limitations. What we refer to as "spiritual" is the area of consciousness beyond the brain - a obe accesses beyond the brain. Though, one must bring that information back and force it through the brain onto the 3d earth plane to make sense of much of it (a limitation to be sure).

So while I understand the limitations those who thing there is only only video game have, the "you're wrong, I'm right" is just beyond silly. To think that you're public school educated brain knows every single thing about every single thing is beyond ignorant. This very same thinking had people saying TV wasn't possible, or cellphone weren't possible, in exactly the same "no, there are no xxxx!"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have an interesting friend.I know him very well for more then twenty years. He has a good set of brains, although he does not work as a scientist.
Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences. He likes to travel very far and goes all over the Universe and beyond. Very seldom he visits spots on Earth.

He has strange ideas about almost everything.
He tells me he never visits a forum.

I asked him if it was OK for me to post some of them.
He said yes, so here are some of his idea's.

The Earth has a plasma core. Not a Nickel Iron core.
The Earth and all other larger heavenly bodies are mostly heated by several mini black holes. They are located at the boundary of the plasma and the solid shell.

The earth is expanding. This process is usually non continues and mostly steered by the non photon energy emissions from the Sun.

Inside the Sun it is not very hot and not very light. Most of the light comes from the sunspots.

Inside (maybe almost all) suns there are creatures that live there.
Their size , if full-grown, is between half of the diameter of our Moon and three-quarter of the size of our Moon.
They are very friendly.
Inside the Sun they showed him entrances that connected to other Suns. They told him that the transportation time was almost zero. The transportation felt like a very short relaxation. They used it to visit family members.
These transportation lines/tunnels are electric by nature.

They can not live outside the Sun. This is the greatest risk for their kids. These are always firmly warned not to go to the light, because the light spots are the Sunspots and they will be ejected outside the Sun and die.

Everything is energy and all energy follows vortexes.

His explanation for the Oxygen in our atmosphere was also interesting to me.
Oxygen is not from nature, plants just use it and recycles it by generating it.
In his idea Water vaporises, the vapour rises to great hight where it becomes ionised. Most of the ions recombine. Some do not. Due to the low gravity at that altitude some of the Hydrogen escapes in our Solar system. Thus out of reach. This leaves the Oxygen behind witch travels back to Earth.

So here are some of his opinions. I you like them I will write down more, as best as I can remember.

Is your friend an american citizen?

Is he human?

Was he educated here, on earth?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Pokoia

I have an interesting friend......

With a very vivid and active "imagination".

He has a good set of brains, although he does not work as a scientist.

Again, the vivid imagination, but not very in-depth education in science obviously.

Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences.

The mind is a powerful drug. No need for anything external, just (again) imagination. This is why there are so many fiction stories that have been written....to include a lot of good Science Fiction and Fantasy.

Your friend's stories would be in the "Fantasy" genre, and not good solidly based Science Fiction. He may wish (if he can write) to explore that direction......as long as it is clear that it's Fantasy. It is unfortunate, however that there are many, many individuals in the World who cannot distinguish fact and science from Fantasy........

It's unfortunate you feel that way.

The mind cannot conceive of anything that cannot exist. Neither must you be able to understand something in order for it "be" in our Universe. If such was the case, then we would truly be masters over all of existence.

My point is, though, that the human brain, while often very creative, is unable to conceptualize an idea that unable to exist materially.

I ask you to provide a single creation or scenario in reality that under the correct circumstances, could not really be.

Your will is holding you back from seeing the truth in my statement, because it's your will that ties you firmly to your set parameter for a comfortable safe reality.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

How many species are involved here on earth. I know there are the reptilians, the jewish ones, Nephilim were present to a certain extent... Many species of course. I would like to know further about what these are.

He told me there are a lot of species, I will try to recall some.
Although he described several in detail he seldom knew their names.

The Grays, the were some good ones and mostly bad ones.There was a war recently that killed most of the bad ones.
Their basis on earth were destroyed, not by explosions, but by mining.

Let me explain, I found this concept fascinating. Mining by ET's is not done by drilling or explosions.
A lot of alien ships can be "in Phase" or "out of phase" with the part of the Unversed that they are in.
The main problem in developing the technologies for deep-space travel was not the space travel itself, but the effects on the crew of the ship.
They tended to go mad when arriving. The difference in signals that they are used to and the signals around a strange inhabited Planet are to big. It felt like a great shift in realities.

This was the main problem, not speed, not energy, not time.

They solved it in several ways.
One method was the ability to go "out of phase".

Later they thought of this method to do mining. Just sink in a planet while "out of phase", then make the inside of the ship "in Phase" and leave while the outside is still "out of phase".
Not in Phase means also no inertia. then the entire ship must be "out of phase".

The largest mining ship my friend once observed was 2000 x 1000 x 5 kilometres in size.

For scooping up the wrong Grays they used several smaller ones, in one coordinated event.
They never knew what hit them.

I never heard my friend about "Jewish" aliens.

The Nephlim were killed, at least most of them. No one liked them.
The smaller planet of the two inhabited planets was transported over a great distance into an empty area where they are now encircling a fresh Sun.
Those inhabitants of those two planets had an ongoing war.
There were also two uninhabited planets.
So their total system was ended and one planet moved to a new location.
This was the end of Niburu.

There are a lot of Reptilian races.
There are a lot if insectoid races. very successful.
There are a lot of human-like races.
There a some races that are not fully carbon based, but partly silicon.
There are sea creatures in space
There are gaseous races. They do not use technology
And there are others.

Why would we not be allowed to do such a thing? Is it because of outside possible negative influences it could have on mankind?

Partly, but also the fear for themselves. our stupidity and madness are well known.
And the fact that, at the moment, we love the potential of Robots.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

This was a great post and I thank you for it.
And, .....no ranting.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Is your friend an american citizen? Is he human? Was he educated here, on earth?

1 No, he is Dutch, that's why we met during our student years.
2 Yes, see 1
3 see 1

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a very interesting post, thanks for answering our questions.

I was wondering about the pyramids - does he say anything about them?

What is the deal with people saying the Earth is hallow? Are they really talking about beings living in tunnels? I imagine this theory to be incorrect (about Hallow Earth) but I am open-minded.

I would like to hear more about the ascension process if you have any more info. Channeled messages are so contradicting at times. Not all the time! Just wondered what he might have to say about it.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The information from the supposed out of body experiences of this anonymous source remind me of the rantings of one Billy Meyer. Not saying all the information in the dreams are completely bogus but less than a thousand humans have ascended to the next universe whereas everyone else is reincarnated forever? sounds like hell to me, and I can assure you, Jesus' spaceship is not orbiting the moon.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I was wondering about the pyramids - does he say anything about them?

He was curious too. He could not find any info. He is not a time traveller. He aussumes that they too had been wiped-out in the great war against the Robots.

What is the deal with people saying the Earth is hallow? Are they really talking about beings living in tunnels? I imagine this theory to be incorrect (about Hallow Earth) but I am open-minded.

Yes the earth is hollow, but filled with plasma, covered by a thick crust of solid matter.
No entrances, no people living there.

I would like to hear more about the ascension process if you have any more info. Channelled messages are so contradicting at times. Not all the time! Just wondered what he might have to say about it.

The ascension process is not a continuing process, it goes with hiccups, so speeding up one moment and then a period of rest. Just to get used to it and adapt.
This explains the madnesses at the moment. some people can't cope.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
The information from the supposed out of body experiences of this anonymous source remind me of the rantings of one Billy Meyer. Not saying all the information in the dreams are completely bogus but less than a thousand humans have ascended to the next universe whereas everyone else is reincarnated forever? sounds like hell to me, and I can assure you, Jesus' spaceship is not orbiting the moon.

I know part of Billy Meyers "work", and I think it's a hoax. My friend and I never discussed it.

OBE's and dreams are not the same. During an OBE the subject is fully aware and awake.

Those less than a thousand Human souls surprised him more than most things. He considered it a disgrace.

I never said it was orbiting the moon. I said it was behind the moon.,To be exact, in my friends words, it is, seen from the upper part of earth, located behind the right upper Quadrant of the moon. Distance from the moon 0,5 LD

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Is your friend a shapeshifting reptillian from another dimention by anychance?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I suppose there is no need to "bash" these ideas, as I assume this is all in good fun, but I disagree with just about everything that your friend came up with. I agree that he has a vivid imagination, but there is almost ZERO science behind any of these ideas.

I understand that we only have theories, hypotheses, ideas, and speculation, which theoretically means we don't know if any of these ideas are actually "wrong" per say, but the likelihood is so small to be almost nil. There is absolutely no evidence to support the ideas, and the current theories and models do a much better job at defining and explaining these phenomena.

The one that got me the most was "there are creatures that live inside the sun." Lol, that is physically impossible. The sun is not "cool" because there is a thermonuclear reaction taking place inside it, which generates energy, therefore heat. Because it is so unstable, ANYTHING inside of it would break down into particles and become part of the reaction itself. Therefore, no living "creatures."

Again, I am not preaching or anything, and sorry if I sounded all high and mighty, but the idea I described above just really got to me, lol. I had a bit of a laugh. There is nothing wrong with imagination though, but if your friend really believes this to be real, I would advise urging him to spend some time reading physics and chemistry books, because with his great imagination, if he actually knew the information in those books, he could probably come up with some pretty individual, novel, and plausible ideas.

Tell your friend I said to keep on keeping on, and also tell him he owes me money, and if I don't have it by Friday, I am going to astral-travel to his house and beat the crap out of his soul-body.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It´s always interesting to read out of box ideas and I apprechiate your courage to post these on ATS
Thanks.
I´m curious, have your friend ever said anything about life on other planets in our own Solar System?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DanTheOutlaw

You really expect me to answer that????????????????????
Come on, be fair.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Thanks for the compliment, for the record I would agree with most of what your friend reports.

The report about phase is very true. people watch movies and are convinced that if transported to another world they'd just fit right in. The same people haven't moved far beyond their own living rooms, and most likely never traveled to another country where they don't speak the language and no accommodation is made for that handicap.

The brain uses vibrational reference points to tell it where it is, without those it will meltdown. What should be noted is that your friend's travels, WITHOUT the brain, create very little phase conflict. So for those of you paying attention at home, the brain and its earthly programming is the problem and not, not the substance that exists beyond the brain's limitations. 3

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have an interesting friend.I know him very well for more then twenty years. He has a good set of brains, although he does not work as a scientist.
Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences. He likes to travel very far and goes all over the Universe and beyond. Very seldom he visits spots on Earth.

He has strange ideas about almost everything.
He tells me he never visits a forum.

I asked him if it was OK for me to post some of them.
He said yes, so here are some of his idea's.

The Earth has a plasma core. Not a Nickel Iron core.
The Earth and all other larger heavenly bodies are mostly heated by several mini black holes. They are located at the boundary of the plasma and the solid shell.

The earth is expanding. This process is usually non continues and mostly steered by the non photon energy emissions from the Sun.

Inside the Sun it is not very hot and not very light. Most of the light comes from the sunspots.

Inside (maybe almost all) suns there are creatures that live there.
Their size , if full-grown, is between half of the diameter of our Moon and three-quarter of the size of our Moon.
They are very friendly.
Inside the Sun they showed him entrances that connected to other Suns. They told him that the transportation time was almost zero. The transportation felt like a very short relaxation. They used it to visit family members.
These transportation lines/tunnels are electric by nature.

They can not live outside the Sun. This is the greatest risk for their kids. These are always firmly warned not to go to the light, because the light spots are the Sunspots and they will be ejected outside the Sun and die.

Everything is energy and all energy follows vortexes.

His explanation for the Oxygen in our atmosphere was also interesting to me.
Oxygen is not from nature, plants just use it and recycles it by generating it.
In his idea Water vaporises, the vapour rises to great hight where it becomes ionised. Most of the ions recombine. Some do not. Due to the low gravity at that altitude some of the Hydrogen escapes in our Solar system. Thus out of reach. This leaves the Oxygen behind witch travels back to Earth.

So here are some of his opinions. I you like them I will write down more, as best as I can remember.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So where's the proof? Not saying he couldn't get a credible hypothesis from an OBE. After all Francis Crick did use '___' to help provide the finishing touches of Rosalind Franklin and Maurice Wilkin's DNA structural research. But they based it on evidence, and not apparent conjecture like your friend. When all else fails Occam's Razor should be applied, and your friends theories are a good ways away from being the simplest explanation.

He might be suffering from a schizoid induced psychosis. That's not meant to insult your friend. I have known two schizophrenics (a friend and a relative), and your friend's ideas sound similar to some of their episodes of psychosis. There is also usually a belief that they came up with several legitimate scientific theories, and that academia 'stole' them and published as their own. Or that scientists know their theories are correct, but are conspiring to discredit them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join