It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Fascinating OBE's! I cannot wait until I reach this level of conciousness.

All those who have flamed this thread are just not tapping into the wealth of information which is contained in our atmosphere and all around us. Meditation is a way of moving past this reality.. and into the next.

Peace & Love to all

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

Yes meditation is very pleasant and useful.
OBE can be experienced by everyone after one lesson. Then you have t slowly build up your trust.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

ask him if anyone ever projected an image of a traditional old-style cartoon depiction of a sword-holding Japanese man yelling "BONZAI!!!" at some nearby ufo's in orbit before being sucked back down the path it came from to earth's surface... or if he could find out... that would be cool.

btw, my earlier post was of a sympathetic tone but may have been misinterpreted as disagreeing with your statements... these questions i'm asking are legit too, I'm not taking the piss, though it probably seems I am..

Peace,
-TF

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Many years ago I read, possibly in Scientific American, that there is a constant fall of dust/matter onto the surface of earth, from outer space, adding about an 1/8 to 1/4 inch of material world wide, every year.

That would add between 1.5 to 4 miles (if my very loose calculations are correct) to the growth of the earth in the course of 1,000,000 years.

At the same time some contend that the earth is loosing atmosphere over billions of years. If the above is correct, perhaps we are not loosing atmosphere, so much as it is thinning due to the increase in the earths girth. Using air bubbles trapped in amber, it has been found that while today the atmosphere contains about 20% oxygen, it was closer to 30% a billion years ago. Likewise there was more Carbon-Dioxide than today.

Today we have about 14.7 inches of atmospheric pressure at sea level. When the dinosaurs lived that figure was closer to 27.

These two observations could help explain the large size that dinosaurs achieved. (Think of the recent discovery of a fossil of a flying reptile, it had a 52 foot wing span.)

I'm getting off topic. It is more than possible that the earth as was originally formed could have been significantly smaller than the one we occupy today. (Not withstanding any increase or decrease due to impacts by other celestial bodies over the course of the millennia.)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
reply to post by Pokoia

ask him if anyone ever projected an image of a traditional old-style cartoon depiction of a sword-holding Japanese man yelling "BONZAI!!!" at some nearby ufo's in orbit before being sucked back down the path it came from to earth's surface... or if he could find out... that would be cool.

btw, my earlier post was of a sympathetic tone but may have been misinterpreted as disagreeing with your statements... these questions i'm asking are legit too, I'm not taking the piss, though it probably seems I am..

Peace,
-TF

Peace to you to. I was not angry about your post at all. I just could not understand it.

Now about your question, even if you mean Banzai!! I could not help you.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by SativaDub

Yes meditation is very pleasant and useful.
OBE can be experienced by everyone after one lesson. Then you have t slowly build up your trust.

Agreed

Ignore all the arrogant comments, they are simply unaware of the Earth's changes...

They will realise... before the end.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

Thanks for this post Benchkey, very informative.

Scientists, before knowing this, even postulated that the larger Dino's maybe had two hearts. Otherwise they would need to have an excessive blood-pressure in the lower parts of their bodies.

BTW, NASA once put up their first Radar satellite with high resolution. When they catched the first data-stream they thought the satellite was broken. There was a constant stream of specks that enlarged quickly and then died out.

It took them a while to find out what the real cause was.
It was water, coming from outer space and when in contact with our atmosphere, quickly evaporating.
So, water is not a scarce commodity in our part of the Universe.

This can also explain why we still have water on our planet, after so many billion years

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

im an astral projectionist and ive managed to look at the sun while i was out and i saw the sun it looked like a negative picture. i have found out the the hardest to travel around the astral plane is here on earth. i dont know why but theres too many going on here. try asking your friend if there are any simulation games held in the astral plane? im pretty sure there is.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alchemistry
reply to post by Pokoia

im an astral projectionist and ive managed to look at the sun while i was out and i saw the sun it looked like a negative picture. i have found out the the hardest to travel around the astral plane is here on earth. i dont know why but theres too many going on here. try asking your friend if there are any simulation games held in the astral plane? im pretty sure there is.

He perceived it also as harder to travel via OBE on Earth, compared to outer space.
That question about the simulation games? I have no idea, he never mentioned anything like that..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Its OK , we all get a little lonely during the holidays.Before you know it they will be over and you can get back to being abducted or what ever people with a vivid imagination do.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OP, its good you have friends.

You are also a good friend for not judging your friends.

Its good to have friends who are different.

Its good to have friends that challenge your boundries.

I don't take much stock in what your friend says but thank you for sharing.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Helmkat because: there is a V in have

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
OP, its good you have friends.

You are also a good friend for not judging your friends.

Its good to have friends who are different.

Its good to have friends that challenge your boundries.

I don't take much stock in what your friend says but thank you for sharing.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Helmkat because: there is a V in have

Thanks for your friendly remarks, it is even better to have friends that are totally different and do not agree on must subjects. Much more interesting if they are together, discussing their opinions.
I personally take this friend story far more serious lately.
I spoke with him the evening before the big Quake in Japan. During this conversation he told me that Japan would get a very serious quake, and why.
That sounded like nonsense to me.
Less than 24 hours later the quake had happened and was all over the news.
That was a bit spooky.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Imagination. When was fact become yet the thing of the past? You "claim" you've had a productive educational upbringing, yet you turn your own back towards it?
Its a failing trend now a days when we stop trying to reach potential, and find a copout on actuality.

This site gives ALL of us the ability to rise above all the slack-jawed yolkes, just for the FACT that our minds wont except being in neutral. Stop spinning your FALSES into our TRUTHS. Once the barrier of cold hard truth is breached, our minds are exceptable to being strayed off the correct path.

We all have a responsiblity to stop with personal gain by the forms of lies. It does not do the collective any positive. In fact, because of the intollerance you display, it takes time for the rest of us to rise above yuor negativity.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

What does he think happens when we die?

Usually the souls hangs around for a few days, until the funeral ceremony. Just to say goodbye to everyone.
Until a few years ago there was the Bardo where almost everyone went into. The Bardo served as a crude cleansing instrument. Everyone had its own Bardo, in it you were confronted with you worst fears, and they were enlarged presented.
There were only three type's of people that could pass the Bardo unharmed.
1 Real holy people, that never did anything wrong. If they were really ready they could go to Heaven.
2 People that had studied the Bardo, and knew what it was all about, just projections.
3 People without fear.

So this was not a very honest system, not only evil people got hurt in the Bardo but also nice people with a lot of fears.

Nowadays most people go directly to the next Universe, "heaven", Universe 4 of this range of Universes.
There is now a special training area. BTW we live in Universe 3. The Universes 1 and 2 are closed.
We western people never really understood what it was that we should learn here. Amongst other things we should learn that it is not always : yes/no, good/bad/ hot /cold,etc etc. There is an area between all those binary choices.

My friends first visit to universe 4 was, as I remember correctly, 15 to 20 years ago.
There were no more than a thousand, 982 to be exact, people that came from Earth in that Universe at that time.

As said, this has changed. most people now go the training area. When they totally fail, they come back to Earth.
When successful they go to the real Universe 4.

In the past it was very difficult , for an extra-terrestial, to be born on planet earth.
Our Earth is still considered to be the best "boarding school"in the entire Universe.
Now it is far more easy, since there is hardly any recycling of original Human souls.
This explains the great influx of special children nowadays.
edit on 19/12/11 by Pokoia because: addding info

and here...responses like this...you sure do know your friend's head very well. i would bet my bottom dollar that this friend is you but you're afraid to tell everyone on ATS cuz you don't want them to know you're crazy. the in depth description of your friend (and the way you elevate him) would tie into the theory that you are your friend.

you think you're interesting cuz you've allowed your mind to wander and because you've allowed it wander and find new thoughts, you're running them by folks to see just how stupid they sound cuz they didn't sound right to you. this entire thread would totally fit the writings of a narcissistic person seeking approval of his own ideas. you say it's your friend...talk about him being interesting and play him up (he is sooo interesting, eh?) and then explain his thoughts, with intimate detail and know details of his life off hand. i'm calling total BS on this whole "your friend gig".

"so uh...i've got this friend who really likes this girl right. what should he do?"
edit on 12/19/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by imc3dxx

I am sorry for you and your apparent hostility.
It is you that has to live with it.
You seem to know everything but you missed the fact that this thread is posted in the 'Gray Area".
To me that means that you can not expect Main Street ideas, especially not scientific.

Strangest of all, after your rant, you accuse me of displaying intolerance. It would be nice if you could point out where I displayed that.
Have a nice life and look a bit more at the bright side of it. It is there for sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by teddy007

I never said I had proof. For more info on this look for the post above this post.
I see you are a well trained poster, you already have 15 posts.
I am still learning, don't bite me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

You are very welcome and I agree with you, friends that have differing points of view are great. However as far as predicting an earthquake in Japan goes (major or otherwise), well thats pretty thin as far as predictions go. Now, I had a friend who predicted in high school I would go the Nile and I am still waiting for that to come true. That being said though I do live in Illinois and I have been to Niles...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

My thread was not meant to be offending to anyone.
Apparently you have psychology as a hobby, that's no problem.
It is strange to me that you have so much difficulties with me knowing a lot about my friend.
That only shows me you did have so much good friends in your life.
Otherwise you would have felt this as normal.
This was an effort from me to do a bit psychology myself .

Cheer up sir, there are a lot more threads on ATS that will suit your taste.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join