It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaires voting with their dollars, guess who's first and guess who's last...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

This should not come as a surprise. EVERYONE else, regardless of Party, is an establishment candidate.

Theres only one person who represents a true threat to the establishment: both to the bankers and to the war-for-profit industry.

edit on 18-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Absolutely no suprise. I would of guessed almost this exact order of people.

I have given what I could to Ron Paul each time he has had a money bomb. I hope he makes his 4mil for the current Tea Party Money Bomb.

It has come to somewhat of standstill. I have tried to contact as many as I could, without being to much of a imposing annoyance.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Selfsecurity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Looks about right. Very telling graph.

I'd like to see a graph of donations by non-millionaires, but I'm sure it would be an inverse of the one you posted.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Even if you don't agree 100% with Ron Paul you can't say he has been inconsistent about anything he has said since he was first elected to office.... I need to send him another check, something I have only done for Ron Paul If enough people would and be vocal about it he could possibly move ahead and get some press and TV mention.... Otherwise all of his campaign will have to be on the internet.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And continuing with tradition, donate to Ron Paul now! his moneybomb is just over 3.5 million, 500k short of the $4 million goal for the event that gave BIRTH of the modern Tea Party!

I always knew that Jon Huntsman was fishy, his family is extremely wealthy and now the number of billionaire donations proves the special interests that he has to serve.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This should be a Lead story on any evening news.

This is very telling..

But no, lets keep ignoring Ron Paul and endorse these hand-in-butt candidates.

This election will be a prime example of why the state of America is all the fault of Americans. If you're a tiny bit interested in politics, and still vote for one of these corporately owned puppets, you're an idiot and the reason America is going downhill is all your fault.

Ron Paul..America's last chance, and only choice!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Just donated, this will be my 3rd time.

It's amazing how much cash the man receives even though he's not getting money thrown at him by bankers and billionaires!
edit on 18-12-2011 by dannotz because: spellinz

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
85 versus 20, see who the real mouthpiece and employees of The SCUM really are?

edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Paul will not save you as it's become quite clear that the only one that can save you is you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Paul will not save you as it's become quite clear that the only one that can save you is you.

What are you talking about? Save us? No, I want a responsible politician in the Whitehouse who is serious about getting the USA back on track and ending pointless wars/conflicts.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

There is this God worship of Paul which is disturbing. He will do the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Swills

There is this God worship of Paul which is disturbing. He will do the same.

You gonna add something to the thread or just continue trolling???

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333

I hate and personally despise trolls so do not dare call me one as I am way more informed and know way more about what really goes on then most.

Paul is a representative of the old guard as quite frankly I do not want anyone eligible for Social Security Retirement to be POTUS as they are old and this nation needs someone vibrant, strong and youthful. Is anyone really gonna take us seriously if we have another 75+ yr old in The WH. No more Grandpas.

Besides, he's taken money from a literate who's who of the banking SCUM and if we so wholesome he would've rejected that and since he won't tells me who is masters are!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

huh? delete your ats account. back under your rock

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Can't handle the truth and btw, I've met Mr. Paul and he really isn't someone I can put any stock or faith into to get us back to economic health.

The world view that we do not want someone who requires an afternoon nap and who may not make it to the end of their first term. The way we present ourselves to the world is through our POTUS and he really don't fit that mold.

No more dynasties or same people time and time again in politics.

All everyone wants to hear is "End The Fed" but in reality that is useless as private control of The Federal Reserve ends Jan 01 2013 without no help from Paul. He wants to cut social programs like Social Security, lower business and taxes on the rich to the absolute minimum which only means more debt, more crud, more of the same. No change but down. He can't get one piece of legislation passed which means he's quite ineffective in that regard and we need a POTUS who will bring us back, not someone who makes empty promises. He remains silent on outsouring and caught him in 4 lies on Leno when he appeared this week.

That is why he's retiring for, he's old.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Just donated, this will be my 3rd time.

It's amazing how much cash the man receives even though he's not getting money thrown at him by bankers and billionaires!
edit on 18-12-2011 by dannotz because: spellinz

a similar argument was made for obama... "no special interest donations" was a big part of his campaign. it's just started as well, so give it time, as i'm sure obama didn't have many donations at this stage of his campaign 4 years ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NSMAVERICKA

No, it won't happen.

If it does happen it'll only be because some corporate slime wants to jump on the RP bandwagon.

They don't like RP, because he would put half their butts in jail!

Oh, and please don't compare the 2.
edit on 18-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

edit on 18-12-2011 by dannotz because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Seeing how he's firmly in bed with JP Morgan and Merrill-Lynch means he's a puppet of theirs and won't go after his gravy train.

Instead of voting in the same douchewads time and time again send a real message by kicking every last Democrat, Republican, Independent and Tea Patier out of Congress and watch the nation come back faster all while voting for a no namer as they've got to be a helluva lot better then the current crop of idiots and corrupt douchewads!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Look at the graph..They aren't his gravy train.

His gravy train is his followers, not to mention more donations from military personnel than all other candidates combined.
edit on 18-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Seeing how 2012 will be the Billion Dollar election means he will have to get money from those he is against in order to make it past the primaries.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join