It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaires voting with their dollars, guess who's first and guess who's last...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Does the term "billionaire" include corporations with at least a billion in assets? That would be something I'd like to know. Not derailing the thread, saying I would like the clarification. I bet you would then see the numbers for every candidate at least triple.

I also wonder how many of the 30 for Obama and 42 for Romney are the same person (or corporation) hedging his bets.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Like 15 people here can't see the rug that's being pulled over their heads is sickening and disturbing.

motherjones.com...

He has no plan to bring the nation back, he is old. The young guard are more energetic and more ready to defend this place as remember we tried the old guard with Reagan and 41 and look at where it got us.

Ron Paul is not here to save you s he is an tool of The SCUM and a long time employee who works for them and them only. Not one bill he has introduced has ever passed. He's a two faced politician.

youtu.be...

Council On Foreign Relations sympathizer :
youtu.be...

He represents the old guard that got us into this mess and has no clear plan to get us out and has all of y'all hoodwinked with the "End The Fed" hook but offers to real plan beyond that. Your aging parents will have to continue to work until they die if he gets in as he wants to end Social Security.

He's taken in campaign money about $50 Billion since 1988 from the banks and if you've ever been a paid worker for a Paul campaign you got paid by JP Morgan who is a founding member of The Federal Reserve. He's been in bed with them for the last 23 years and a leopard can't change it's spots.

He only gave a toss about private control of the money in 03 right before he announced his candidacy in 04.

I've known of private control over the coin since around 01 and have done way more to end this then Mr. Paul has. He needs to shed himself of Republican clothes and run as an Independent!
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

No, people only since corporations aren't people!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul was on Leno the other night. He represented himself well. He actually said Michelle Bachman doesn't like Muslims and wants to go after them. I nearly fell to the floor in laughter

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

As a general rule of thumb send every politician who is eligible for Social Security Retirement packing to live out their golden years. No one from that age group should still be involved in Govt.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Frequent Reasons People Defend Unjust, Inept and/or Corrupt Systems (more than one may apply at any given moment):

Ignorant to problem
Apathetic to Problem
Scared of Problem
Found way to benefit from Problem
See membership amongst those benefitting from Problem
Fear being on outside of Problem
Causing Problem

This more then applies to every member of the "Bought and Paid" Congress as well as the "Left-v-Right" corrupt 2 party oligarchy! They all are guilty.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

As a general rule of thumb send every politician who is eligible for Social Security Retirement packing to live out their golden years. No one from that age group should still be involved in Govt.

Well under Obama, no one will have any golden years to live out. So, I'll stick with the *mature* experienced voice for the Constitution....as it seems too many of your youngsters have forgotten what the Constitution and what America stands for, is. Though I can see how they might not know, due to coming from a generation that didn't even say the Pledge of Allegiance in school when they were kids. The ACLU saw to that.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

He's done more to expand and enhance individual freedoms then the last 4 POTUS' combined.

Social security will still be there.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

He's done more to expand and enhance individual freedoms then the last 4 POTUS' combined.

Social security will still be there.

I can see your political blinders are permanently glued to your eyes.....Get back to me when you have some real life under your belt. I've been paying into SS for 50 years....and you?

What social security...it's being plundered as I type.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The Social Security Trust fund has more then $4 Trillion in it. So it's not being plundered.

www.ssa.gov...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Just a small thing you can clear up for me if you would. When I looked at your link it seemed to say $2.6 trillion. I missed the $4 trillion number.

You may also have noticed that they claim that number of dollars in "assets." My understanding is that those assets are treasury notes and other paper. Basically, they are promises that the government will come up with the money somehow (borrowing, taxing, or printing) when needed to pay people off.

I think that almost all the money has been spent already and there are just IOU's left in SSA.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So much for thinking that rich people aren't heartless #'s who only care about how much money they have....

Oh, wait, this proves it unconditionally....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NSMAVERICKA

I hope it does happen, we need all the money we can get.

But Ron Paul is no Obama. He hasnt flipped in 30 years. Not once, do the research. I know its hard to believe, a politician whos actually driven by principle.

An idea whose time has come can not be stopped by any army or any government
- Ron Paul

edit on 18-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Paul will not save you. No one will but you!

In 1992 he endorses SCUM Extraordinaire Pat Buchanan for POTUS who is a member of The Bilderberg Group

Paul considered campaigning for President during 1992,[55] but instead chose to endorse Pat Buchanan that year, and served as an adviser to his Republican presidential campaign against incumbent President George H. W. Bush.

buchanan.org...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

You still want to endorse or vote for someone who is endorsed by The Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission?

www.morningliberty.com...

Ron Paul throws 9/11 Truthers under the bus :
youtu.be...

He don't care about the people who really attacked us!
edit on 19-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join