It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaires voting with their dollars, guess who's first and guess who's last...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Sometimes ya gotta play the game in order to finish.

Ron Paul hasn't sold out for over 60 years, that's one thing i'm not worried about.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You know, I wondered why the chart listed number of Billionaires. Isn't that kind of non-traditional? So I looked and found a chart showing the amount of money each candidate had raised through the third quarter of this year.

Obama has raised more than twice as much as Romney, and Paul was fourth on the list. That wasn't the impression I got from the OP.

Oh, here's the chart:2012 presidential race contributions

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Most ultra wealthy people lean left of center .. no surprise at all that Romney would score most of the ultra wealthy donors while the majority of the Republicans still despise him for being a Rhino.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Most lean far extreme right because to lean centre left would go against their financial interests!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by eLPresidente

Paul will not save you as it's become quite clear that the only one that can save you is you.

Dr. Paul has stressed this exact point many times. I believe even during the recent Tonight Show interview which I will add was quite unbiased similar to when he is on the Daily Show!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Most lean far extreme right because to lean centre left would go against their financial interests!

Hmm factual information says otherwise. Of US Millionaires the divide is roughly 50/50 which corresponds with the general population. Among Billionaires it depends on who's running, but they more often swing left. More so if they are inherited billionaires (same for millionaires as well, as compared to self made wealth)..

Democrats have made it a core principle in their propaganda that all rich people are Republicans, or at the very least the vast majority are. Fact is, it's pretty much split. Republicans however take the majority of Middle Class families, Democrats lower class families .. and thus the divide. But who gets served by both? The ultra wealthy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

He who has the most money makes the rules.

He who has the least money must follow the rules.

Presidents are placed into office, our votes (I suspect) do not count.

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes" - Stalin

The President as well as the other world leaders are merely PR Puppets - there is a higher command that pulls their strings and they better dance to those strings or they end up "replaced".

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So what you are saying is we need Obama again??

What does a youthful president matter. He is attracting a bigger youth following than any president. The best part is that it is youth that are paying attention to and understand the current issues. Not the youth that voted for "rockstar frontman" Obama because it was trendy...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

82 billionaires are actively bankrolling GOP candidates is proof positive of how the uber rich lean far extreme right as that is the group who will protect their money flow.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Seeing the current GOP crop I'd rather trust this nation with Obama then any of that crop as they are so far disconnected from reality it is not funny.

Would you rather give the Office Of POTUS (this is where all of the power rests in and the person occuping the seat really has no authourity) to a bunch of war mongers whose sole intent is to keep the empire over The Mid East going, keep an American from having a job?

Obama in this case is the lesser of two evils.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

82 billionaires are actively bankrolling GOP candidates is proof positive of how the uber rich lean far extreme right as that is the group who will protect their money flow.

LMFAO .. 82? oh noes! There are currently 403 billionaires in the USA .. are you suggesting the rest are bankrolling Obama? Obama did afterall take the majority of billionaires in 2008 ...sooo sorry. You're simply wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Seeing the current GOP crop I'd rather trust this nation with Obama then any of that crop as they are so far disconnected from reality it is not funny.

Would you rather give the Office Of POTUS (this is where all of the power rests in and the person occuping the seat really has no authourity) to a bunch of war mongers whose sole intent is to keep the empire over The Mid East going, keep an American from having a job?

How has Obama not kept it going? Do you really think this "Ending the war in Iraq" has any substance? Do you truly believe that we are bringing home any more troops than that are normally rotated out to a different part of the chessboard? He is probably talking about the rest of the KIA.
Another trillion dollars passed to "keep the country going" through the next year! Most of it I'm sure to fund the Department of Homeland Slavery.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You do understand that if he really is a threat to the establishment he is never going live long enough to become president right? Its going to become Kennedy all over again.

"Newsflash: Ron Paul victim of iranian terrorist attack"
edit on 18-12-2011 by Vorlon128 because: I cant spell for ****

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Frankly I am tired of the Young guard who know little and create horrible messes. Look what the young new people have gotten us Obma and George Bush Junior. The last thing this country needs right now is more young fools.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

There is this God worship of Paul which is disturbing. He will do the same.

There is "God" worship in every facet of life that is disturbing. RP gets worship because he sets himself apart from the rest, but I'm sure if you paid attention to supporters of other candidates you would find yourself saying the same thing too.

Either way, who cares if some people are hard core RP supporters? Are they hurting you or anyone? Nope. They just love RP, nothing wrong with that.

That said, hard core supporters or not, it doesn't take away from RP, his message, and what he wants to do if he becomes Prez.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

When you are older....and more mature. I'd like to be around then to hear you spout off gibberish about how you are treated like crap because of your age.

See, I was nice enough to attribute your trolling to being an immature youngster.....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Trustme333

I hate and personally despise trolls so do not dare call me one as I am way more informed and know way more about what really goes on then most.

Paul is a representative of the old guard as quite frankly I do not want anyone eligible for Social Security Retirement to be POTUS as they are old and this nation needs someone vibrant, strong and youthful. Is anyone really gonna take us seriously if we have another 75+ yr old in The WH. No more Grandpas.

Besides, he's taken money from a literate who's who of the banking SCUM and if we so wholesome he would've rejected that and since he won't tells me who is masters are!

No more grandpa's? How about getting rid of the kids that are leading the fleecing of America. If other countries don't like that we have a senior statesman as our president they can just go get screwed. Besides I think the world would like that the US has a president that doesn't want to police the world. Unlike all the wet behind the ears kids in congress that wants constant war.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NSMAVERICKA

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by eLPresidente

Just donated, this will be my 3rd time.

It's amazing how much cash the man receives even though he's not getting money thrown at him by bankers and billionaires!
edit on 18-12-2011 by dannotz because: spellinz

a similar argument was made for obama... "no special interest donations" was a big part of his campaign. it's just started as well, so give it time, as i'm sure obama didn't have many donations at this stage of his campaign 4 years ago.

That is false, he was endorsed by Oprah Winfrey first and we all know how much clout she has in the wealthy and entertainment circles.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

He remains silent on outsouring and caught him in 4 lies on Leno when he appeared this week.

List them please...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ok now at least this time I was able to understand (but continue to disagree) something out of your spontaneous blabbering nonsense

Has Ron Paul made any statement endorsing warmongering and the continuation of empire in the mideast? NO

He has emphasized over and over again the end of all wars America is involved in including stationary bases that are situated in over 130 countries in the world. He is the complete opposite of a warmonger and he has a long record to back it up

In this case there is no lesser of two evils

there is only Obama and the rest of the running candidates who are sell-outs and whores to the very Illuminati / NWO system Ron Paul is standing up against

edit on 18-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join