It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Courts Claim Iranian 9/11 Link

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
so the "intelligence" comes from defectors. I remember the last time defectors gave us "intelligence" and were given hundreds of thousands of dollars for their vital information.

the good old mobile weapons labs which never actually existed.

who can forget bin ladens secret lair and remember kids " There's not just one of those but many of those" [Donald Rumsfelt]

Actually Donald there were none of those.

Unless they have hard evidence everyone should be wary about the accuracy of these Iranian 9/11 claims
edit on 17-12-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Funny...

I thought it was a man in a cave in Afghanistan that orchestrated the attack.

Next they will be saying there are Russia and China links to 911

edit on 17-12-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
It's sounding like Iraq more and more as the days pass, Why oh why do the PTB want us to be in a state of continued war?...

because it's a huge industry, and many people are living rich lifestyles off war.

the usa spends billions on the agencies who provode the needed lies, when required.
during the vietnam war we were given the "golf of tonkin torpedo attack on our ships" news, the usa had no ship there to be attacked.
before invading kuwait, they had the iraquis tossing babies out of incubators in congressional hearings.
no investigation of the lies given during these propaganda hearings.

and before invading iraq, the media endlessly mentioned 9/11, even though there was no connection.
and who could forget the endless parade of lying faces talking wmd.

the media will launch a propaganda campaign, when told to do so.
they have so many people living in fear and hate, that they will swallow any poison.
the unholy alliance between the greedy military industrial complex, fearful of having it's budget cut, and the religeous groups that will support any war makes this a very dangerous age.

desperation might come from fear of budget cuts and may lead to extremely dangerous acts that could topple the western financial system.

i find that people worried about 2012 amuzing considering that we as a civilization are very likely to self destruct due to beleiving our own bs.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
reply to post by mileslong54

Funny...

I thought it was a man in a cave in Afghanistan that orchestrated the attack.

Next they will be saying there are Russia and China links to 911

edit on 17-12-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

That accusation would be no more absurd than the idiots who think the US government is behind it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Yawwwwwn... who will it be next week I wonder? Congratulations America on your new credibility rating of 1. To apply for more credibility please also consider blaming Canada (joke).

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Simple, the money gravy train build by the Bush administration with their heads Rusmfelt and Cheny is running dry in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The blood money was too good, the big names behind the Defense privatized military complex needs more war money.

And by god they will have it the geopolitical wars are not over yet.

edit on 17-12-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So people are still posting in this thread without asking questions as to the validity of the claims made?

Figures.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Of course, it all makes sense now, it wasn't Iraq it was Iran after all! We blow up the wrong country. It only took a decade for the truth to come out. Rally the people for shock and awe Iran! Whoooo

The US courts claiming 9/11 connection to Iran is a testament to how they perceive the peoples intelligence. They must think we are stupid! How convenient that we lost a drone to Iran and now there's a connection to Iran and 9/11 the week after.

They just feed people headlines and they keep eating em' up.

edit on 16-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

I think this debate confirms the message that they simply want AND PROBABLY WILL go to war with iran.

Especially Bachman wants this war.

Also in this one highlighting RP's moments that one point they keep repeating and trying to get a definite yes or no out of Ron Paul about going to war with Iran

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Id buy this warning as much as I would buy the wmd story.

and the unicorn story.

and all other made up bs stories.

so who is supposed to be the new bad guy? Same as the old? Beard and shoes slightly different? Different colors perhaps?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
All of the families who lost people during 9/11, all iranian citizens, and all americans in general should be highly offended by this claim. The deaths of innocent people are yet again being USED.

Washington needs to simply S-T-F-U with this rubbish. It is pathetic, disgusting, and is without reason.

The people who died in 9/11 will never rest in peace, because washington is USING it to their 'advantage'... i know of the debate that 9/11 was/was'nt an inside job... but this is yet another reason why 9/11 happened. It gives the US a false excuse to raign terror throughout the planet.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

all the help barry can get...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Washington needs to simply S-T-F-U with this rubbish. [...]
washington is USING it to their 'advantage'... i

Where did it say anywhere in the OP anything about Washington. Read the damn story. This was a document filed by some individual. The piece of paper will sit still for anything written on it. Just like some people's brains.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So let me get this straight..
America justifies invading afghanistan because their government promoted 9/11,
America justifies invading iraq because they have WMD,
Now america is going to justify invading iran because theyre doing both? What happened to originality? These claims/terms are so used and abused, the US gov't needs some new ideas to justify war in the middle east if they expect invading iran to go over well with the general public TV zombies. I wouldnt be at all suprised if they have a scheme coming together as i type this. I figure the military needs some time to train the soldiers returning from iraq how to use what new tech the US has developed before they drop a bomb on MSM justifying war in iran. Theyre gona need it too id bet big bucks iran wont go down as easily as the last 2 countries the US invaded. Very unfortunate for US/Iranian soldiers/citizens.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Elite who control this little illusion want World War 3, they NEED it to further proceed with their New World Order Wet Dream. This is why EVERYTHING is being done to destabilize the middle east, "crash" the world economies, The constant assault on Freedom & Liberty not only in the US but around the world. This is why a constant stream of propaganda and fear is perpetuated. Above all it is a war on consciousness. The Current system is about Control. They have all the wealth already so "crashing" the economies or starting WW3 is nothing more than tools at their disposal to bring about a total control matrix. At last attempt it anyways.

People are giving WAY too much credit to Politicians in America playing the what if game with the elections, it does not matter - BOUGHT AND PAID for, 2 sides of the same coin, this is a pipe dream now. The Entire paradigm is shifting.

Its all Illusions, the world is a stage and everyone is playing their part, doing what needs to be done.
More and More people are waking up to the illusion, this presents a problem when the institutions set up via Governments & Religion are seen as corrupt to the core.

Mold Public Opinion via Propaganda, this has been the name of the game for YEARS... nothing changes with the Puppets or switching of the D or R next to some politicians name. The SAME Agenda in place. As a shift in Consciousness occurs the only way to maintain control is the use of force.

edit on 17-12-2011 by awakened1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2011 by awakened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This is just absurd. Leave it to a US court to make such a call. I want to see the evidence they based this decision on if it indeed did happen. It is a huge slap in the face to many for sure and just more propaganda to fuel a fire for invasion of Iran.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
God, Americans are so #ing stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Heyy..now they have another excuse to attack Iran.

Right?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Okay.....stage 2, cue the troops....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is in the plan of the people behind 911 !!!

Put up a mirror in front of TPTB in the US, and you will se:

The zionists in control of the government,
The Mossad as their tool.

There where NO hijackers on 911
There was NO planes being hijacked
NO plane crashed in Shanksville
NO plane crashed in The Pentagon, ( A P-700 missile did )
NO planes i WTC, just shadow graphics animations of planes in the videos...

Osama died in December 2001, of kidney sickness, well known by the people
in Pakistan, Egypt and in the mid.east.
Obama tell a LIE, we will not show pictures of Osama dead, siply there is no such photos !!!

The zionists of Israel want this war with Iran, and was behind the pressure on America,
going to war on Iraq.

The evidence is all over ATS forum threads...

There is a BIG fu..ng elephant in the room... WAKE UP before they put you all in FEMA camps...

No 2`nd chance...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Found more info about this Judge

dailycaller.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join