It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Courts Claim Iranian 9/11 Link

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One general thing. I was looking through the documents on the case, and I finally found out why the 10 years.

The lawsuit was originally filed in 2002, in 2004 a federal appelate court ruled that their type of lawsuit could not be filed. That restriction was lifted in NDAA of 2008 (which happens at the end of 2008) So they started up again just three years ago. That's common enough in a massive civil suit. They didn't wait ten years.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nothing like a good scapegoat.

I was about to head to work the other day, when I noticed I had a flat tire. Surely the Iranians were behind it.

Later that night, my toilet got clogged. No doubt an Iranian plot.

They never denied doing it, so they must have been behind it. Nor could they prove that they didn't do it. Open and shut case, IMO.

Next we'll hear that the Iranians were creating derivatives and selling them to unsuspecting investors, while betting in favor of their failure. Is there nothing these crazy Iranians won't do?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They are really stooping to some pretty low levels with this.

It seems obvious to me that people arent buying the war rhetoric so they are amping it up, but this is just too much. Anyone who has looked over the 9/11 evidence should be pretty aware that it is not conspiracy theory, but conspiracy. Attempting to implicate Iran in that attack is just pathetic and I am a little nervous that they may really piss Iran off with this one.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Since when does the USA need a reason to attack any country???

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LOOL wouldve been stated when it happen not 10 years later , to push war/ get the people to believe-_-
i call bs

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
yeh, i really hope no one falls for this. This is the kinda thing you don't even research because you know it's just bull#

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
oh dear god.....

I've had about enough of this BITSHULL....is this an actual substantiated report? because if it is, I would canoe my ass to Costa Rica to get away from this dumbified(i made that up) country. Anything to get the peoples to support BS, they'll try anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
After we defeat Iran, I wonder who will be responsible for 9/11 next? Play your cards right, and you just might be able to fill one of the many future positions. We got plenty of time slots available... As many as it takes!
edit on 17-12-2011 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Fox News is gonna love this for Saturday morning.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
US Courts Claim Iranian 9/11 Link?

No Osama Bin Laden/Al Qaeda?
No Afghan talibans?
No Saddam Hussein?

Hmmm... What Next?

North Korea?
Sudan?
China?
Russia?

Mars....?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
There is considerable evidence that Iranian agents were complicit in this:

This is the best evidence though.

Sayyid Mohammad Khatami president of Iran 1997 to 2005.

Here he is at the secret conference in 2000 attended by Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden and Muammar Gaddafi

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

A pure HOAX of a clear CGI/Photoshop image.

You play a dangerous and risible game!

Intelligence Agencies scams like this one are more dangerous. Their Scams starts WARS.

Beware!

edit on 17-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think that people deep down are scared to delve deep and truly find out who really had their part in the 911 incident.
Take a look at the 911 WTC tennants. Particularly the connection to Dubai

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

In my personal opinion The 9/11 Event it does not belong only..... to this world.

A very high level of evil intelligences....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

WTC Tenants Building 2

link?
seems like the above cant be found on list anymore?

Tenants of WTC complex

edit on 17-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I just wonder where were the links withing these ten years.

Was US court just keeping it secret to make Iran look innocent ?

I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
US Courts Claim Iranian 9/11 Link?

No Osama Bin Laden/Al Qaeda?
No Afghan talibans?
No Saddam Hussein?

Hmmm... What Next?

North Korea?
Sudan?
China?
Russia?

Mars....?

Of course , it would be just how the US will look in near future.

At least it is what the PTB likes.

related thread to this conversation , The USA today , the USSA tomorrow

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by CALGARIAN

A US court

Which US Court?

I can't find any confimation on this anywhere.

And what exactly is a "default judgement"?

It's amazing to me that none of you are asking these questions...you just seem to beleive it without question.
edit on 16-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Since you seem to have been the only one here to have passed a reading for comprehension course, I'll answer. It will have to be in generic terms since the OP didn't bother saying what court and where. It could have been Judge Judy or the Upper Slobovian Court for International Rodent Appeals. A lawsuit is filed, usually by a private party, by handing a clerk in some court, somewhere, a document called a "Complaint." The Clerk of Court then gives the person back a document called a Summons and a copy of the complaint. These get delivered ("served") on the party being sued (the "Defendant") After the day of service, the Rules of Civil Procedure for whatever Court the case is in give the defendant a certain time period to file, in court, some kind of response, like an Answer or Motion to Dismiss or a Requet for Extension of Time To Answer. If you miss the time period, then you are in "default" and the judge can enter a Default Judgement. Notice that at no time whatsoever does anyone ever review the initiating complaint for truthfulness or reasonableness.
The bottom line is that I could draw up a complaint saying that Santa Claus killed Abraham Lincoln, file it with a county court in rural Alaska, "serve" Rudolph the reindeer at Reindeer Games Farm in Erin Wisconsin, then wait 30 days and have a Default Judgement against Santa, and then wait for the "Court says Santa killed Honest Abe" threads to get starred and flagged here.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
You would think a different approach to Iran may have crossed the minds of the war planners..

...but no, they trot out the same tired and worn 9-11 excuse for yet another war.

The fact that the alleged hijackers were Sunni's and mostly from Saudi Arabia seems to have bypassed their logic circuits yet again.

But you know the sheeple stand for nothing...which is why they fall for anything..even the completely ridiculous.

Cosmic..

Just when you thought they couldn't squeeze another drop of blood out of 9/11.

Oh well. Maybe it's a good thing. Eventually, people will have to catch on. Right? Right?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
10 year hunt for Osama bin Laden ends and he is killed, only to find out "Oh... maybe it wasn't him?!?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join