It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last secret door of Great Pyramid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Yea I can't keep up with the links! They keep disappearing on youtube. Thanks for letting me know, I will change it to the one that works

Fixed

edit on 12/17/2011 by mblahnikluver because: edit to add fixed

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

IDK why but when all this was going on in Egypt and I saw people broke into the Cairo museum and did damage I worried about the pyramids, then I saw this! It made me cry to see the people block the pyramids! It's their own history as well as the rest of the worlds, why anyone would want to destroy them or do anything to them is beyond me and ignorant.

Thanks for the video I have wanted to show this to a few people

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How can anyone think that we would be told of any findings of significance. We are kept in the dark about so many extremely important true facts and discoveries. The findings of the man-made, or by some beings made, caverns in colorado that completely would rewrite human history. It is and should be a punishable crime.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Originally posted by isyeye
www.dailymail.co.uk...

'The main plan is to carefully survey and document the shafts, to gather as much information as possible to allow archaeologists to determine their purpose. We also still plan to look beyond the blocking stones at the ends of the shafts, if it is safe and practical to do so.'

The four narrow shafts deep inside the 4,500-year-old Great Pyramid have puzzled archaeologists ever since they were first found in 1872.
The shafts are just eight inches across - and thus can't be explored by human explorers. Many experts believe that the shaft was designed to provide an 'exit' for the Pharaoh's spirit into.

Maybe thse are just spacers used during construction. When building something this massive you need to have some leeway in measurement across a wide area. this space might have been planned into the design to account for small differences in the blocks used. If not you would have to take apart everything if the last piece didn't fit. Kind of like when you install kitchen cabinets. you use a filler block to make up the difference in the last cabinet installed when joining them at a corner. If not you would have a small space that would show.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

That's theologically inept. So you think the universe just made itself? You think man just keeps on creating and creating? How? From whence does this prima materia derive?

With respect, your reasoning is skewed.

Simply because one cannot provide a substantive answer to the not inconsiderable question of the origins of the Universe, and accurately explain it's precise mechanics of operation, it does not follow that the same substantive and accurate answers to those questions can be found in a religious / deity based belief system.

In fact, religion is pretty much an excuse of an answer to those huge questions, and pretty lazy too imho.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Last secret door of Great Pyramid 'to be opened in 2012', says British company

www.dailymai l.co.uk

The secret gates at the heart of the Great Pyramid may be opened for the first time in 2012, a British robot company believes - solving a mystery that has puzzled archaeologists since 1872.
Scoutek UK had already begun exploring behind the gates earlier this year - and produced the first-ever images from behind the gates using a 'micro snake' robot. But the exploration was halted by the recent unrest in Egypt.
Expedition leader Shaun Whitehead said, 'I'm very confident we can resume work in 2012.'

I "SO" hope that this information is accurate, but am a tad bit skeptical that this door has not ALREADY been opened, by Zahi Hawass to ensure that there will be no archaeological SURPRISES that he does not want seen.

Hawass has been hiding and supressing a number of archaeological finds, including 35 foot sarcophagi brought out last year, or was it the beginning of this year sometime???

Hawass has systematically hidden and/or destroyed ANYTHING he does not agree with - and that INCLUDES the items uncovered that might even hint at or show that Egyptians had extraterrestrial help in building the pyramids over 10,000 years ago.

Hawass is just a hindrance at this point, as far as I'm concerned, and needs to be REMOVED from his position of authority.

Let someone in there who will show us the REAL treasures and giant remains that have been uncovered!

edit on 16-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: Corrected title to reflect source title

edit on 17-12-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is someone that have 5 million dollars, here?

Demand 5 million dollar for the full video inside the Pyramid

The last photogram of the partial video.

edit on 17-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I wonder, how long would it take to back engineer this pyramid?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by jibeho

The door was already breached, behind it is just a small empty chamber before one of the rocks to the outer wall, basically. Here is proof:

My guess is that door was just a blocker so no unwanted sand or dust went into the planned venting tunnel while building, looks like they changed their mind about the tunnel though, and sealed it at the last second.

One thing is interesting though: the handles to that door are made of metal. What metal does not erode in 4000 years? Also, no other metal was ever used in the construction of the pyramid...
So whats the big deal if they have already entered the pyramid?? Is there a part they havent been to yet?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The end of that video is kinda weird. Is there a shaft in any of the pyramids that first goes up and then bends and goes downwards? Maby the end is fake, but if it it's not, it really makes me wonder.

In the Great pyramid there's no known shaft that bends like that...right?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

sounds like back peddling about Lilith,

Given everything I've written, do you honestly think I believe that God would or could make a mistake? Do you think, theologically, I could tolerate that assumption??

Call it back peddling, fact is, that's the explanation. And to be clear, the myth doesn't say God made a mistake. I was the one to use that term. And when it does imply that God "made a mistake" it is NEVER to be understood - and every initiate who studies the Torah at an esoteric level knows this - at the profane literal level. It ALWAYS refers to an abstract, intellectual idea, that is merely referred to in common exoteric language.

This is something that people who don't have knowledge for the spiritual systems of the west, namely, the exoteric/esoteric dichotomy, usually get tripped up with. All texts are like this; whether the Bible or the Quran.

If it isnt then that means God doesnt know the future and cancels itself as being supreme and all knowing. Flawed logic will always equalize no matter how you spin it.

When you said, studying metaphysics is like crack - were you just postulating that, or do you have actually have experience with studying metaphysics? Look up the concept of chaos. All metaphysical systems, whether the Vedanta of Hinduism, or the Greek Mythos, or the Bible, regard Chaos as the prima materia from which the universe was created. It is the formless mass - the basic substance - or 'primal matter', which is given shape by the creator.

In the Bible, this is referred to as, Tohu and Bohu.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Now, the Rabbinic legend of Lilith and Adam refers to this kabbalistic cosmology. Adam was made from clay - and clay is a symbol of the prima materia i.e. It is formless. Lilith too was made from this prima materia - from clay. What's being suggested then is that Lilith and Adam is the concept of unity at the level of Tohu. At the level of Chaos. In this form of relationship, there is no form of relationship that is consonant with a world post-creation. At the level of Chaos - everything is nullified to the one. There is no unity within multiplicity, but rather, a unity which negates multiplicity. This is because there is no form of relationship between Adam and Lilith. A relationship is built on the concepts of giving and receiving i.e. on a complementarity. Complementarity would be the man who gives his seed and the woman who takes that seed and gives expression to it through a child, or, the intelligence with its superior understanding guiding the unrefined emotion towards positive and constructive expression. The dynamic within creation, AFTER chaos, i.e. disorder, is orderly. It reflects a giving and taking. An active and passive. The masculine is active, while the feminine is passive.

When man does not live in harmony with the laws of creation, the reality in which we live reverts to the world of chaos i.e. randomness, and disorder. Good people die and evil people prosper. Lilith unites with Ashmodai - the archetype of death - and demons are produced; parasitical forces of imbalance suckle energy from human beings, which in turn limits the Godly spiritual capacity of man, and lowers them to a level of "the fall of man", where they live outside of Gods imminence, because they refuse to incarnate the divine dynamic in human society,

The allegory of Lilith is perfectly clear. She is unity at the level of Tohu/Chaos, while Adam and Eve are unity at the level, of what's called in Kabbalah, Tikkun - rectification. Order verses disorder.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

it does not follow that the same substantive and accurate answers to those questions can be found in a religious / deity based belief system.

There's no flaw in my reasoning.

If man created man, or man is responsible for the continued evolution of man, than who created man? What is this primal substance that man works with, or what man originally came from? It is a theologically inept premise, because it doesn't account for a logical beginning.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by spikey

it does not follow that the same substantive and accurate answers to those questions can be found in a religious / deity based belief system.

There's no flaw in my reasoning.

If man created man, or man is responsible for the continued evolution of man, than who created man? What is this primal substance that man works with, or what man originally came from? It is a theologically inept premise, because it doesn't account for a logical beginning.

What is a logical beginning? You can't start from nothing and have something. Infinity is the answer.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Fine, infinity.

But introducing the idea that man is responsible for creation, is illogical. I can accept the premise of infinity if the universe is said to exist and subsist on its own, but to attribute biological evolution to man, is to force the question, than who initially created man???

Anyways, I am one of those who agrees with Hubble, and with the ancient Jewish theologians; Creation Ex Nihilo. The universe came from nothing, just as the Big Bang came from a single point, and the something came into being.

Why you people still rail against an established scientific premise is beyond me..Is it because it confirms the Biblical conception?? Using science to justify philosophy is frankly, evil. And I know there is a presence in the scientific community today interested in "debunking" the big bang in order to give justification to their relativistic infinite universe.

The philosophical implications of creation ex nihilo is a problem for the nihilist.
edit on 17-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

We, man, will create life - it's just a matter of time. Follow the work of Dr. Craig Venter. Once that happens, one needs to question whether or not we may have been created in a similar way.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This all comes down to one lie that has to be covered up by another lie, so on and so forth...TPTB have stuck them selfs in such a position that eventually there will be a collapse of there lies and so many truths will be known like a domino effect. Time is on our side.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

And then the question of who created who, goes further and further. Do you not recognize the absurdity of that?

Raelism is a crazy cult - one, because its leader is a weirdo, and two, they think the human form is the product of human ingenuity. Making man 'the creators' a repulsive presumption, and a theologically (metaphysically) inane one at that.

I do not object, btw, to the possibility that man may have been 'seeded' here by another humanoid race, more spiritually advanced than ourselves. And that this higher race, being 'angelic' in the sense that it has lost it's free will, is included in the term Elohim.

But people ignorant of Kabbalah really do, completely misunderstand the Torah. The Elohim (Heb. 'powers') are the conglomerate forces of creation, and hence "Let us make man in our image", is a collective statement indicating that the various metaphysical levels of creation, are present, spiritually, psychologically, and physically, in the human form.

This is what I keep emphasizing in this thread, but so few people comprehend. . Understand the concept "As above, so below", and you will begin to understand what the Pyramids at Giza are. Creation is one massive analogy. The physical merely reflects the spiritual - so the pyramid of Giza, is NOT a machine, or a Tomb, but a metaphysical symbol built atop an important energetic intersection.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What the heck? So this guy demands 5 million dollars or he will release said video online. Time passes, no money is collected and then he proceeds to sell the video for $7 with no chance of a refund? Sounds like some insane money scam to get the masses to shell out money for a desperate cause. The link you provided lags like crazy but with a little digging. I found the full length video on youtube.

The video is allot of build up and then gets grainy as if some outside force is effecting the recording. You are then shown what appears to be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel and then it goes black. Here are two pics from the end of the video.

Any who, I don't buy it. To many unanswered questions and unknowns.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was under the impression that there was some kind of nuclear reactor or power source that was inside of the Pyramid. I think I hear about that theory through Ancient Aliens tv show. It would be very impressive if we found something that could lead us to knowing how the pyramids were built, or who may of helped us build them.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I really don't know, or really care, about who created us. All I know is that we will create life one day, so we need to consider a possible alternative to how we were created, besides God or Evolution or whatever spiritual "cult" others might subscribe to. I consider the USPS to be a "cult".

I really don't want to get into an argument about it, but I'm not going to try to convince anyone of anything. You might want to consider the same. However, if you pay me, I might listen to what you have to say.

Peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join