It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last secret door of Great Pyramid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So I didn't read beyond the OP, please keep that in mind in case I am repeating something,

This would make a great sci-fi/fantasy horror film.

We open it only to find its a gate to tartarus (spelling)

We unleash the fury of all evil, and then someone responds with a clever rest of the plot and ending

This is pretty cool, I'd like to see what's behind the door.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

But the exploration was halted by the recent unrest in Egypt.

As if the protesters stood any chance whatsoever of getting near the pyramid, let alone inside it!

They know full well what is behind it and that it is not supposed to be opened before a certain time. Do you honestly believe TPTB would just sit there for years and years staring at this door, debating whether or not it should be opened?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I asked that question when i was 9 years old, and since then have never believed humans built them...
If they did, they had something we don't know exists.

Stack rocks all day and you're bound to learn some tricks.

I almost blew up some Pyrex under the broiler today. Why? Because I don't cook enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That's so cool. If only more of an effort was made to examine ancient Egyptian monuments, it'd reduce the amount of speculation in the air. But I was just thinking, what if the Cap Stones that were placed on the top of pyramids are the main source for these power plants (IF they were used for such a thing). What if a meteorite crashed landed in Egypt one day and the ancient Egyptians figured out how to harness it's power. Just a thought lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
For years they have been frightened with what archeologists have unearthed.
Many have hidden the findings to keep humanity in the dark because history is buried in the earth and as history has been unearthed the findings would destroy the lies and myths that have been instituted over hundreds and thousands of years.
In the early part of the twentieth century caves in arizona grand canyon area were explored and skeltons of human giants were found. The smithsonian institute hired the archeologist and then took their findings out into the atlantic ocean and dumped them to coverup the truth.

stevequayle.com...

The cover up of artifacts have been going on before I was born and will continue even when they open the secret door of the great pyramid. Dont expect to know the truth unless you are the one opening the door.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Merci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Bet our fortune there's nothing to find. I'm amused at the people who are getting all excited about what 'might' be behind the stone as if they'll find some alien device or something. Hillariously funny. This site has some very funny stuff on it along with a few serious things too.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Awesome - I'll definitely check out that documentary. I find Egyptian history fascinating. Wasn't able to find it on netflix, but youtube has it, which I can watch on my TV :-)

edit on 12/16/2011 by ThreeNF because: grammar!! - did i spell that wright

that was a great documentary and perhaps the most logical conclusions yet i have seen for the pyramids. thank you for sharing.

everyone in this thread should watch this, it is worth the time...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

But i highly doubt it would give another power over all manifested consciousness on the planet.

No...no... I mean because of a knowledge of metaphysics, and concealing that knowledge from the masses, an elite class is able to rule the world..

I'm not saying people nowadays can ever take it from them through metaphysical knowledge. ... We are far too excluded from the picture. Noble families have their roots firmly planted in civilization and its appendages. At most, one can conquer himself. Together, with the collective enlightenment of mankind, we could, it's plausible, strip the perennial holders of political power - the elites - of their stranglehold on the policies of the world....But that probably wont happen because they're always a few steps ahead of us, being master tacticians and all.

Having said that my own conclusions on the subject seem to indicate an infinity extending inwards and outwards subjectively( which is the key)

That would do the elite good. As long as no one is opposing them, they'll let everyone go infinitely inwards and project outwards a subjective understanding of reality

My philosophy is the opposite. Since i believe in an objective morality - and standard - by which everyone should live by, one can go infinitely inwards, but that doesn't translate as going infinitely outwards. The inner realm is defined as being beyond limitation - but not the outward, external world. The external world has rules, laws and strictures. Limitations of Cause and Effect. Were indebted to our source, and to each other, to act righteously.

It's precisely due to an ignorance of metaphysical reality, that the elite are able to popularize moral relativistic philosophies; it ignores the metaphysical realm and its laws. We forget that actions have an effect on spiritual reality, which creates an imbalance in the system.

Let me give you an example using a traditional myth. Before Eve was created, Adam had a wife named Lilith. In Hebrew, Lilith means "night", and refers to the darkness of self delusion. Adam and Lilith were created from the same material clay, indicating that they were 'equals' - implying that there was no form of relationship between the two, and indeed, there was no copulation, because Lilith refused to be on the bottom. Because of lilith's insolence and rejection of the divine dynamic, the creator banished her from the garden, where she was said to have wandered in the wilderness, producing children with the demon Ashmodai (which can be read "fire from death"). After God realized his failure with Lilith, he created Eve - not from the same primordial clay as Adam, but from Adam's SIDE - the word for rib in Hebrew also means "a side". Whereas Lilith rejected the metaphysical program the creator established, and sought to be on equal terms with Adam - despite the imbalance it would cause in creation - Eve was derived from Adam's side. She was intimately apart of Adam's being, and sought nothing other than to be subservient to Adam's call.

This dynamic is also allegorically referred to in Paradise Lost.

Lilith is the reckless emotionalism that wants to be 'free' from the burdens of conscience and reason. The reason (I'm merely extrapolating this archetypal dynamic into psychological language. In can be understood in a more metaphysical way), symbolizes by Adam, is the active, and directive force of the human personality. Lilith wants to be regarded as 'equal' to Adam. The emotion wants to Active, and not receptive. It doesn't want to be led by the mind, but on the contrary, wants to be free from it. Lilith is the patron saint of Gnosticism. The emotionalism of Lilith draws man away from the divine dynamic, where the masculine is meant to unite with the feminine in a relationship of complementarity, but Lilith subverts that relationship by ignoring it. Thus, evil creeps in. Lilith unites with Ashmodai, and together they produce demons - millions and billions and trillions of them.

See? There is a divine dynamic, a metaphysical system, which man is designed to live by. If we go outside its terms of existence, we unleash chaos and destruction into the world; pain, suffering, confusion, doubt, death.... where the only remedy is a Buddhism or Taoism or Gnosticism which seeks to transcend the metaphysical system altogether, despite the obvious malfeasance of disobeying the creators divine wisdom.

However it's elites think, is how the average laymen will think. Societies elite are gnostics who are rigging the system to serve them - and it serves them when they have us pursuing spiritually destructive things - even things which may appear to us to be good, but in the long term, block the divine light from entering the world, and prevent the world from fulfilling its divine purpose.
edit on 17-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Interresting consept. But I still believe that the pyramids were free energy reactors, not tombs.
You look at the cut away of the inside and it comes close to our modern day reactors.

The anceints were just alot smarter.

I always get a kick out of folks thinking everything old has to be mystical.
When the reality of the event is simple, but also extreme in the notion that the ancients knew how to create free energy. And of course the going line is.."they only used copper chizels and vine ropes"..

The handles on the plug remind me of a access junction for cleaning.
even in todays rectors they have areas that have to be cleaned, course we use robots to do them due to the high levels of radation. Who's to say the ancients didn't have robots to keep the vents cleaned as well? Oh yeah we go back to the old thing that the ancients didn't have any machines. Just copper chizels and vine ropes...

the PTB have pulled the wool over our eyes for so many thosands of years and re-written our histories to the point that anyone that comes out with something completely abstract are touted as a fool, laughed at, riducled.

But what if the ancients had machines, what if the Pyramid is a free energy reactor. If this was true then I could see the use of electricity, free energy flying machines, and many other wonders we only now hupothesis about..

The mystic side is cool, but the real stuff buried and forgotten to me is more interresting.

A pity when they find out what it really does the information will be classified and the common human will never been told..

As it has been forever..

You can't tax humans on something that FREE...

You can't keep the slaves in bondage if they know there is something they can have for FREE..

So whatever is there, it won't be told.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

After God realized his failure with Lilith, he created Eve

Lilith wants to be regarded as 'equal' to Adam.

Lilith unites with Ashmodai, and together they produce demons - millions and billions and trillions of them.

Ok first of all GOD cant make mistakes so your theory is already flawed from the get go.

GOD as a supreme being is neither confined to time or space and would know all before it occurred. To be anything less would defeat the purpose of being a god. Sounds like your talking about a demi god.

If Lilith wanted to be equal to Adam why did she supplicate herself to the demon.

look stories are fine to entertain the kids but it seems your letting your emotional beliefs run away with you minus the logical masculine to balance out the rational in the theory. thats just my observation anyway.

I know that i know not, but i know what i believe.

edit on 17-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ok first of all GOD cant make mistakes so your theory is already flawed from the get go.

I thought you would take that literally.

No, God does not make mistakes. When I said God makes a mistake, I mean to say, the human conception of the relationship between man and woman at the level of prima materia - the world of Chaos (hence, both made of clay) is an imperfect form for a relationship in this lower world. Thus, when the creator actually creates Adam - the story of lilith is only alluded to - and omitted from the narrative - because it is a pre-creation 'relationship'.

Lilith is derived, in metaphysical language, from the world of chaos.

God didn't make a mistake. What's a mistake, is the human interpretation that God intended for the masculine and the feminine to relate in the way described by the myth.

look stories are fine to entertain the kids but it seems your letting your emotional beliefs run away with you minus the logical masculine to balance out the rational in the theory. thats just my observation anyway.

I wonder if you're this skeptical with all the myths you read.

News flash. All or most fairy tales conceal this sort of dynamic. Especially, Biblical myths. They're not stories. They're analogies of the archetypal realms, presented in the terms of the world we live in.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have to say that documentary was a very polished piece and enjoyable.

I did find it hard to believe way back in school that it was built in 20 years by men with copper tools, ropes and trees.

Now if it was say 100 years or longer, I'd find that believable. Like that one pyramid they said took 150 years to build, I totally believe that.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I've always loved the mysteries of Egypt. I got so sick of hearing about the whole "so and so leading a groundbreaking expedition in xxxx" and having it come to naught / never heard of again.

Let's hope this proves fruitful.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

I thought you would take that literally.

No, God does not make mistakes. When I said God makes a mistake, I mean to say, the human conception of the relationship between man and woman at the level of prima materia - the world of Chaos (hence, both made of clay) is an imperfect form for a relationship in this lower world. Thus, when the creator actually creates Adam - the story of lilith is only alluded to - and omitted from the narrative - because it is a pre-creation 'relationship'.

Lilith is derived, in metaphysical language, from the world of chaos.

God didn't make a mistake. What's a mistake, is the human interpretation that God intended for the masculine and the feminine to relate in the way described by the myth.

I wonder if you're this skeptical with all the myths you read.

News flash. All or most fairy tales conceal this sort of dynamic. Especially, Biblical myths. They're not stories. They're analogies of the archetypal realms, presented in the terms of the world we live in.

sounds like back peddling about Lilith,

Look here it is in a nutshell

Either everything is going according to plan or it isnt. if it is then there is nothing to worry about as everything that happens happens because it is meant to happen.

If it isnt then that means God doesnt know the future and cancels itself as being supreme and all knowing. Flawed logic will always equalize no matter how you spin it.

And yes im skeptical about anything im not an expert in so everything lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
IF they find anything of real interest we won't know.... It will kept from us like all others

Agreed. I'd go all in when I say that they know even more about the Pyramids now then the public knows.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

are you joking
it has been a huge story in media the last 1\2 years
great job NOT finding it.hehe

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Now, i haven't looked up the source right now, but i can tell you i've heard several different Great Pyramid buffs say that, remarkably, it seems that the Great Pyramid was built from the top down. The last stone on top being laid first.
Incredible right?

I will look for the source and get back to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

And GREAT job being a troll

Looks like you came into the thread, saw the first reply you could make some snide remark on and went right and did that. You hardly mentioned the topic..

It seems plenty of people have been having a great conversation over this news, and that's all that matters.

So please contribute or leave.

edit on 17-12-2011 by dannotz because: idiot

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
sounds like hype.
why should this single door be any more interesting than all the other evidence already found!
evidence that leads to a conclusion that the great pyramid was indeed a giantic water pump.
that was the greatest find for years!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
sentinelkennels.com...

cheers
edit on 17-12-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Yea its only on Youtube and the quality is HD too!

hope you enjoy, now Im going to link this on every site I am on

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join