It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Feder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

Seriously?!
IS ATS so idiotic now that not a single person looks at the date.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2010.
THIS WAS AN ARTICLE FROM OVER A YEAR AGO. GET RID OF THIS THREAD!
edit on 16-12-2011 by TheRedP1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You are absolutely UN-informed, and here you sit spouting your crap all over the internet.. I grew up in the South. You can bet your ass there was not one lazy day allowed. At 5-6 years old I had to help plant the fields, care for the cattle. As I got older I got to add cutting firewood, cut, rake, bail, stack hay. My dad taught me to work on the house, cars, pretty much anything that needed to be fixed. Not once were we on any type of government subsidization. We eat damn near anything that moves. That means we kill, clean it, and cook it. Not go to the grocery store and buy everything.

Now I have the misfortune of living up North. Here I have seen less self sustaining behavior. The kids are not taught respect. They are not taught any responsibility. Up here they want to give # away to people. A majority of the "Sanctuary Cities" are up here.

Point blank, if the proverbial SHTF I am going home.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is in reply to "The Sword" in Vermont. I am really disgusted you would say this. The fact that the northeast states have such a high state and local tax is not our fault. I am 42 years old and between my wife and I we make what some would think is a lot of money, but in reality it is barely enough to pay the bills and send our oldest to college. I pay the Max. on Soc. Security every year and qaulify for the Alternative Min. Tax every year and have worked an average of 60 hours a week for my entrire aldult and part of my teenage life. My wife works 60+ hours a week also. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST A GARBAGE STATEMENT LIKE THIS!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

What are the 14 states? Who are the 14 Governors?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time. I smell a revolution coming right around the corner. Thank you for posting this, and Im going to keep a close eye on this one.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have seen the hearts of man. It's all to easy for people to become what they hate. The "heroes" of revolutions become the dictators of the future. There is too much greed and self interest in this country. If there is a revolution America will eat itself from the inside and the suffering that will follow will make today's America look like a paradise, and then come the nations jealous of past prosperity to finish us off. Stable change is the only viable answer to our problems.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR

14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Federal Forces!

po liticalvelcraft.org

Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of the Great States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia still have under their Command-and-Control the State Defense Forces to go against U.S. Federal forces should the need arise. Also important to note: There are NO U.S. laws prohibiting National Guard troops from also joining their State’s De
(visit the link for the full news article)

Meh, sounds like propaganda to weed out the rebels so they can be locked away in FEMA camps or executed by the military for being terrorist combatants.

If i were you i'd stop putting anything that could be construed as seditious on this website or any website for that matter. Recant or one day soon you might get a knock on your door, or a drone might accidentally fly into your house when youre asleep some night.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
reply to post by The Sword

You are absolutely UN-informed, and here you sit spouting your crap all over the internet.. I grew up in the South. You can bet your ass there was not one lazy day allowed. At 5-6 years old I had to help plant the fields, care for the cattle. As I got older I got to add cutting firewood, cut, rake, bail, stack hay. My dad taught me to work on the house, cars, pretty much anything that needed to be fixed. Not once were we on any type of government subsidization. We eat damn near anything that moves. That means we kill, clean it, and cook it. Not go to the grocery store and buy everything.

Now I have the misfortune of living up North. Here I have seen less self sustaining behavior. The kids are not taught respect. They are not taught any responsibility. Up here they want to give # away to people. A majority of the "Sanctuary Cities" are up here.

Point blank, if the proverbial SHTF I am going home.

I'd start packing right now. Born and raised right here in Arkansas. We don't have as many fields unless you live on the grand praerie but if you can kill a deer, skin and clean it, or fish you won't starve.

Country folks can survive.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
Why would americans turn to revolution and disband the nation beats me... honestly

i live in california... california says i can grow my own medicine . uncle sam says "we will arrest you"

just one example i can think of right off the top of my head that affects me on a daily basis

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Oh, we survive alright.

I am a big old boy, and not many people would want to risk stealing what I got. When I grow old, i will have my son (who is better with a gun than me, and that is saying something). At 6 ft, 300lb, he is the biggest and strongest 13 year old in the county.

This isn't a "north/south" thing (i think all dichotomies like that are stupid). There are country folk all over the nation, into Canada.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So WW3 will be on American soil, States against government and other countries against America!

And Obama signs bill for detention camps?!?!? Are you kidding me? This guy needs to be impeached. Shouldnt there be more discussion and uproar on our parts?

Yes!! Will there be?

NO!! because most Americans are now watching their brand new 52" TVs they bought at best buy on black friday.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
With all the good intentions many armed Americans have, most are simply too out of shape for any kind of armed revolution. Taking your tricked out rifle to the range just does not cut it, especially if you are like 350 lbs and cant go 2 days without a twinkie.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I do agree with you...Would that be a bakers dozen by chance.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

This story is from a Chinese guy Zheng Hua who goes by the screen name VOLUBRJOTR you van see who he is by just do a godaddy search on his website VOLUBRJOTR.COM.

who.godaddy.com...

Registrant:
Zheng Hua
Binhehengjie #31
Zilaiyuan 2-4-2-1
Mianzhu, Sichuan 618200
China

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: VOLUBRJOTR.COM
Created on: 10-Mar-09
Expires on: 10-Mar-12
Last Updated on: 27-Feb-11

Administrative Contact:
Hua, Zheng [email protected]
Binhehengjie #31
Zilaiyuan 2-4-2-1
Mianzhu, Sichuan 618200
China
+86.13890201828

Technical Contact:
Hua, Zheng [email protected]
Binhehengjie #31
Zilaiyuan 2-4-2-1
Mianzhu, Sichuan 618200
China
+86.13890201828

So who is this guy in China using as a source? Is he a spy? I would say he is just a propaganda sgent.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
There are folks that would sure love to see an attempted US revolution but, we are just abit smarter than that.
Many alleged things have been said and still we do not jump the gun.
We are a bit smarter than that to take small bait.
But if and when the US does mobilize to take our country, it will be a sure thing.
All of us who are aware that this could happen are gun owners, and those who are not gun owners will figure out why we are.
Wars are won by guns, not begging.

thank you for such a well written post. Hopefully there can be peaceful terms that will come, and this will not happen, but if it does...................

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
Why would americans turn to revolution and disband the nation beats me... honestly

because right now our nation is being run by a bunch of corrupt thugs, haven't you been watching the news?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

I've always felt he is not a true American Patriot since he burst on the scene. I feel he has nothing but contempt for the American people.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Im an American and I love my country! I would do anything for America. We have rights and freedoms that I won't let slip. Im not scared to say the truth and Im not afraid of anyone who wants to put me in a detention camp or "kill" me because my beliefs and true feelings. That is why America has lasted for so long as a super power, because there was and still are people who will die for their rights. I have a freedom to speak and I have a right to criticize any idiot who I think is doing the wrong things...

With that said I think people should keep posting on this subject or other subjects related to idiocracy in America and never be scared.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
With all the good intentions many armed Americans have, most are simply too out of shape for any kind of armed revolution. Taking your tricked out rifle to the range just does not cut it, especially if you are like 350 lbs and cant go 2 days without a twinkie.

hmmm not to mention a layer of flouride in the brain cells to sedate everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join