It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Feder

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I went through the 1st 3 pages of posts looking to see if this info had been confirmed before I decided to post this link. It doesn't parallel to the original story, but the actions displayed incline me to believe it's true. Yes the story is a year old but so what? The recent senate bills passed make that prediction or whatever you may call it history.
www.indianamilitia.org...
www.examiner.com...
And I would think it's related here as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by DROKKR

Pretty cool, I hope the states start doing that.Any state in the US can depart from the union and start their own country if they feel the union is bringing them down. Could be a high possibility in the future where USA is a bunch of different countries.

Hmm, doesn't sound so bad right about now.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

have you ever been to the south you dumb prick we grow your food and manufacture most of what this country still dose my county has the lowest unemployment rate in the country people are sitting on there ass but there way less people here then there are there and way less jobs i wish we would leave youd miss us i promise that is unless you dont want any
cotton
chicken
fire hydrants (made in my home town witch is the fire hydrant capital of the world)
sea food
plastics
some cars
car interior
soy bean
coal
electricity sence the tva sends power all over the country
coke a cola and many other soft drinks made and bottled in atlanta and birmingham
and more sence all these are just ones i know by hart
what dose the north make these days #ed up laws that flood towns like mine with illigles that will be my first step if we leav the union start shooting these goddamn wet backs you damn yanks keep crying for but there not selling dope on your streets and killing your children

its arguments like this that lead to the last civil war do you really wanna go there

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnypeppers

We grow and have everything you mentioned in Illinois(sans the sea food). If ya split, ya wont be missed! You Southerners sure are funny with your "South will rise again" attitudes.... If I remember correctly, y'all didn't fare to well last time 'round!

Oh yeah, there are more of us "Yankee rednecks" than ya think and we can hold our own when it comes to shootin'.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was just refered to this thread, as the other one was closed because this one already existed. There was the most interesting conversation going on between a policeman and a military guy....the jest of it being the legal and moral dilemnas that law enforcement and the military would face if given illegal and unconstitutional orders.

I hope they will come and join this thread also and continue sharing thier insights, actually was great to hear from some good guys out there that won't follow illegal and immoral orders.

This whole North / South thing is just nonscence, and distracts from the bigger issues, The American People elected a President for "change" ...I voted for Obama...but he has turned out to be a big liar......the thought of either Obama or Romney being President makes me ill.....again the American people called for a 3rd party canidate, NOPE, we can't have that either.

Everything I ever learned about my Country and how sacred the Constitution is is falling apart before my eyes, and it's getting worse under Obama....I do see some logic and wisdom with States having more control over what the Feds can impose on that state...lol...I live in CA...so I'm screwed probably and would never leave my family, at least the weather's nice until we all fall in the sea...or these "wack jobs" blow up SF or LA.....

People are SICK of being robbed blind by the Federal govenment to fund immoral wars and building the elite's "bunker's...hell we are even footing the bill for the Fema camps they plan to throw all of us "rebels" that still believe in Freedom in.......I applaud any public official and military personal that help us stand up for the rights of the People, cause we can't do it without you......

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
opps

edit on 17-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Obama has been giving him self all sorts of powers.
he is Empera Obama.

no wounder they are a little afraid.
kill the Banks and big companys.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Obama has been giving him self all sorts of powers.
he is Empera Obama.

no wounder they are a little afraid.
kill the Banks and big companys.

Even Emperor's have been defeated... Mostly by underestimating the people and severely misjudging their resolve.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Beautifully said....and happy you joined this thread...the perception of Law enforcement and Military personal, I think is essential to these conversations.....and maybe I am grasping at straws of "hope"....and generally don't trust Police anymore......so maybe I need a new understanding of how the Police see things......and I greatly appreciate the time you've taken to share things the average civilian may not understand.

If I may ask, what are your thoughts on the aggression that seems to be happening with police and protesters? Do you and your fellow officers feel threatened, do they feel the protests are justified and reasonable? You seem to be a man of integrity, do you feel that is the norm with fellow officers?

Oh Gosh, sorry to hurl all these questions at you, just so rare to get to talk to a cop on a human level, I'm doing a charity event again this year, that will envolve rubbing elbows with some cops, lol, last year I steared clear of them, and made sure we had a safe ride home after the cocktail party...maybe this year I will try and get to know some of them in a different way....and a a few cocktails always make things more interesting....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join