It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a psychic experience, officially freaked out...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I believe you and I think that if it was real love then you should try to fix things and get back together. Don't say anything about your vision, bc you don't want to scare her in case its nothing. But no one should be deprived of the companionship of someone who loves them. If she dies in 6 months, at least you could make her last 6 months happy ones. Id rather have 6 months of true love than 50 years of loneliness anyday! And she may be safer in your protection... Maybe a spiritual entity is targeting people you love as a way to target You. To make you full of hate or afraid to love or something. I would try to fight it. Somehow... Or could be just a simple psychic ability connected to instances when those you are close to are in danger. I just thought it could be a possibility.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i am doing a little research "unity" - i'll get back with you - also, liveandlearn has lots of information - i'm going to make a connection with "liveandlearn" - be patient

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
ATS.

Many of you have seen me over the years talk about how I don't believe in psychic phenomena.

I just had an experience about 90 minutes ago. I'm balling right now. Freaked out.

I've had experiences in the past. I've done my best to deny them after what happened 5 years ago.

edit on 16-12-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

Maybe the very fact that you are now experimenting psychic phenomena is because it is time for you to become aware of possibilities you thought were impossible. Remember that pain is inevitable (you fear right now), but suffering is optional (you do not need to stay in fear and what could be caused from it in long-term).

I am a believer that everything happens for a reason and that this very moment was the right one for you. Somehow, someway, I am not living your life, this is your own experience, but I feel like this is the re-emergence of a skill you realized a long time ago which you denied that comes back right in front of you.

We must not leave our fears under the carpet, we must face them and learn to live through them, this is what life is all about in a certain way do not you think so?

Anyways, take this with a grain of salt (typical), and keep what make some sense to you, because what has for me does not mean is has for you.

Be strong and embrace your life, see the positive aspects of anything (including this experience) in order to go through it easily. This is my advice to you brother

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well it is apparent that this feeling is really bothering you, but if you plan on finding the truth behind it the only way you can do that is by confronting her and telling her what's been bothering you. You are doing no good by holding on to this information because if she does know something everyday you wait could be a detail forgotten and less information for you. If nothing can be done you really need to consider whether all this stressing over it is worth what its doing to you emotionally and if it is address it if not it might be time to send your brother your best wishes and hope he finds his way safe.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Done.

I finally got a hold of her. I sent a message to a couple of her friends, and they forwarded it to her. She was incredibly nice, and sincere.

She said I should have not feared the experience, and taken it through to the end. She's known since she met me I have intuitive gifts, and said she is taking precautions and on the look out.

So that's what I needed. I gave her that warning, and sent a follow up email apologizing for my wronging her, and explaining how this experience seemed to unlock my feelings and sense of humanity that was blocked up.

I'm leaning more towards this being an extreme experience I needed to have, in order to realize how much she meant to me, and how in the wrong I was with her, and how I had been lying to myself. It was pretty much my subconscious, forcing me to learn the hard way, since I choose to ignore the easy route.

At least, I truly freaking hope that's all it is. She's a double blackbelt, and used to compete well. As long as this wasn't a precog that involved a gun type of scenario, she should be fine.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Geez, that was a huge range of emotions, up, and down, and up, and down...but I'm leveling out, and able to relax now...so sleep deprived...I'm off to doze a nap for a bit.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well done :3 sounds like you got a heap of experience really quickly. Lucky brother

Love and Light

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i am glad to see the issue addressed but i am still interested in your personal experience with sound and feeling - and knowledge of it being someone close to you really has taken me on a spin -

i came across the word "pre-cognitive" - i tried all day yesterday to find the word or phrase and just this morning the word "precognitive" viewing -

Knowledge of something in advance of its occurrence, especially by extrasensory perception; clairvoyance
www.thefreedictionary.com...

this has piked my interest and it seems to fit quite nicely on you -

doing some more reading -

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I had a girlfriend who was definitely psychic. Later I figured it out. What's going on is that certain families have demons attached to bloodlines who grant insight into their plans. They reveal it to their victims to tempt them and torment them if they don't play along. The devil had plans to kill your brother IMHO and probably has plans for your girlfriend.

The only real way to deal with this is to surrender your life to Jesus Christ. He can remove any of that demonic baggage since in his name you have authority over these powers.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What a self obsessed thread!

Using a term like "hypnogogic" it seems you projected this on yourself due to your interest in the subject.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Id recommend going to a local book store and reading the Divine Blueprint by Robert Perala. It may help you if you relax your mind, accept relativity over absolutism with still an open mind. Maybe worth a shot bruvva.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
My impression of the gunshot could be related to Kundalini,? I guess you're familiar with it ..

I came to this thread through your (OP's) note on a Charles Darwin thread in regard to you considering Darwin was Pyroluric! I've read a bit about this recently yet think I may under-methylate in my brain chemistry that has lead to Psychiatric interventions.....

I relate to your experience as have had anxiety or vivid symbolism of death, i had once interpreted as my own demise but days later found out my 1st cousin had committed suicide and bereavement led to sleep-deprivation over indulging in my university study, against the paradigm... It was a rare experience with death symbolism and anxiety panic....
I recently mis-interpreted panic for an imagined scenario of my ex-girlfriend in danger based on internalized fantasy around her abuse of road rules when she suits. I thought there was going to be an accident she was involved in (I taught her to drive when she got her Probationary license in her late 20's)... I even called '000' in australia when overcome by a sense of dread that something terrible was going to happen.... So I got in trouble, wasn't sleeping... wound up having the cops come around to get me to get a psychiatric assessment..the drugs distorted my sensitivity and spiritual truth etc, messages (aka voices grr), self awareness, understanding my psychic experiences. ... la la.. yeah ..so

Came to the conclusion it related to an incident in my sub-conscious about a time almost 10yrs earlier when I was a passenger of a car driven by a drunk probationary license driver on a country highway, tail gated a caravan and attempted to pass with an oncoming truck...... I took the wheel just before the truck plowed into us, cut off the caravan and car which jack-knifed and plowed straight into the truck.... Killed everyone and we recovered from the skid when I gave the control back to the drunk driver and drove off..! (I guess I still have bad feelings about this, nobody knows about it!... interesting though a book of ancient text appeared in the back seat, turned it down after they suggested I was inclined to like things like that, would like to know how to get my hands on in wondering what significance it has to a car full of workers avoiding certain death by a few centimeters and the death of those in the other vehicle)..
This was implanted in my memory yet had no recollection of it almost instantly (only to remember it with a rush of emotions and anxiety which misinterpreted as linking to an accident with my ex),--- Back in time, the incident was covered up (driver only got a broken tail light) and I was later was a victim of Psychiatry that neither I or them were aware of the psychological trauma(although I admit was relatively minor compared to PTS disorder of war verterans) that had happ-ened....

I mean more recently this in my sub-consciousness initiated panic attacks and anxiety and feelings of dread yet it was related to my ex-girlfriend or family, I felt like something really bad was going to happen or it was my fault, or karmically from bad breakup with my ex the was pushed over the edge from a traffic incident when I was responsible for her since she was a learner, so we broke up among other on-going issues, never talked since, left me homeless basically but had a rich uncle with a spare house by the beach and she was jealous, so I had lots of resentments...

Good that you can find some peace with your ex-girlfriend and remain friends , even if it took a psychic experience to initiate you intervention that she may be in danger...

Hope my story was ok, I can relate to vivid psychic experience, that I'm under the conclusion can be from a dark source fallen angel or such.... and can relate since your concern was justified once, gives it more credibility (maybe your will for not wanting the premonition to come true, maybe you did all you could and it helped even on an astral level---- In my case it only fed a delusion, since I didn;t understand what the panic really meant and was receiving all sorts of delusion)

you are doing well to stay on top of your emotions and sound mind with it

edit on 7-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wel guess I was a little late on this one
Glad everything worked out for ya man.
edit on 2/7/2012 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've had similar situations where I feel or sense that someone I care/love is in grave trouble or could die. This happened to my mother and I 20 years ago. I had this overwhelming feeling of dread that she was going to die. I kept talking to her about it (although she was healthy and not ill). There was something in her eyes that told me this and I felt it in my heart. I even thought about detaching from her and not talking to her anymore until she goes for a full check-up. I received a call that she was going in for emergency heart surgery. She lived and is still alive.

Then I had the same thoughts about my brother. I ended up detaching from him for 4 months. I normally would talk to him every week (we lived in different states). I felt the same dread as I did with my mother, except, in his case he had a medication reaction (went to one pharmacy for one RX and another pharmacy for another RX). The medications reacted and he died that same day.

It tore me apart that I detached from him during the 4 months prior to his death. I miss him every day.

I know that sense of dread to well. Don't detach from your ex-girlfriend. Call her up and apologize for what you have done to make her not want to talk to you again. Tell her you had a sense of doom with her life and you didn't want to be hurt. What is the worse that can happen? You could always change the outcome (as in my mother's case).

The future isn't 100% guaranteed. Therefore, you can always change it!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Calm down, friend. Some of us, myself included, have experienced this phenomena before. In 1962 my Grandfather died, I was 7 at the time. At the funeral, I saw him standing there, and he turned to look directly at me, and said to me, in my head, not to cry, that he was where he was supposed to be, and that he would see me again. From that time on, I saw the dead many times. I have learned to avoid funeral homes and nursing homes for this reason. Some people, lonely in life with barely any human contact, do not even know they are dead.

I think what is happening here is it is Wake Up Time for all of us. A new revelation, a fresh perspective on the matter. I must admit I pushed this myself, practised ritual, meditated deeply, astral travelled in a concious manner, consciously upgraded my DNA and forced other, dormant parts of my brain to begin working. Sometimes I suffer for this, even in this forum. I guess I just see things differently from most others, but it is all because of a Rhyme and a Reason built into the Program we all live within. Intelligent Design in play here, and Computer Programming in play here too. The Bible says the Dead will "Rise From Their Grave," I rather think it will be that we are able to see them, and it will seem like they have risen from the grave. Get ready, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Human beings are incredible creatures, we have that natural "Instinct" or silent alarm inside our heads when we know that something is not right. The old saying "Go with your gut instinct" is exactly what you should do in my opinion. Things have a strange way of unravelling themselves in life, even if this event does happen and you can not prevent it, having the knowledge of the event before hand will give you a chance to come to terms with the incident and will give you the strength to be with those involved and be a rock for them.

Although we are amazing creatures and can adapt incredibly well, we still lack empathy and compassion for one another and that needs to change.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm thinking lately my experience has a lot to do with the pineal gland, just a hunch...the third eye or "seat to the soul" would link in with this Kundalini BS that I mentioned, since awakenings can induce visions and sounds and sensations in the head... I did a chiGong method once, that I shouldn't have messed with that opened "gates" in my brain, like a ball of energy, was like something went off in my head and I sore all red and my head was going to explode..

Probably nothing like what you're expressing, but the sleeping problem is linked to meletonin production in the pineal...won't say anymore, just my garbage.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join