It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a psychic experience, officially freaked out...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
ATS.

Many of you have seen me over the years talk about how I don't believe in psychic phenomena.

I just had an experience about 90 minutes ago. I'm balling right now. Freaked out.

I've had experiences in the past. I've done my best to deny them after what happened 5 years ago.

Five years ago my brother passed away. I had psychic intuitions, extreme feelings, and a knowing that something was wrong with my little brother.

It was as if he was marked in my inner mind, and I could tell he was running out of possibilities.

I freaked out on him. I tried to alter his course. These feelings were so immense, and I did my best to attach it to the information that was available. I tried to tell him to stop hanging around this loser. It didn't help. He was experimenting with substances. I tried to warn him.

This was about six months before he passed. He died in a car wreck. The truck flipped, and he was ejected eighty feet. I saw the experience in my minds eye. I saw that they left him there to die, and waited to call for the ambulance. I felt his agony laying in that field. I heard him crying and yelling for help and nobody answered.

Tonight I've had another experience, and I'm flipped out. I was going off to bed, and entered a hypnogogic state, and my whole mind and body was pulsating. This was no regular altered state. I heard a bang as if a gunshot. I heard my ex girlfriend's voice, and she was screaming in agony. I felt her pain, and it was immense. I think she was dying.

We had a hard breakup. I sabotaged the relationship in the end. I felt something so powerful, and couldn't explain it. It was out of my control. Something inside me told me "danger, danger" , and I set up a situation so that she would leave, and not talk to me again.

I did similar with my little brother. I felt immensely as if something needed to be done, but I couldn't intuit what. I tried, and it ended up just being anger directed at him, and he was confused. Well it was the same with my ex. I flipped on her, and she bailed.

I realize some of you will say I'm just stressed, sleep deprived, and feel bad for treating my girlfriend bad. All of this is true, but more is at work here.

I'm seriously concerned that something major will happen to her within the next six months. I don't think it's an absolute, more like a high probability.

When I first reconnected with her back in May, I saw her life flashing through her eyes. We connected, and I saw all of her previous suffering in an instant. I saw her heart was as large as the cosmos itself. I kept having this internal notion of her screaming in rage, but thought it was past trauma. I no longer think that's the case.

I have nothing to gain whatsoever from making any of this up. I'm a long standing member, and have talked against psychic phenomena on ATS. Well, this was the real deal.

I'm balling, and freaked the hell out...
edit on 16-12-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

i believe i would be freaked out a little as well - one question, do you feel you are a part of this or i should say responsible in some way? why would you detach yourself from your girlfriend for this reason? i would for one want to keep her close in order to prevent something happening to her -

btw, is this my unityemissions?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

yes it's the same ue.

No, I have nothing directly to do with this whatsoever.

I had her bail because I was having the feelings, but they were very muddied up.

It was too much for me to handle. I freaked and started saying things I knew would end the relationship.

That was 6 weeks ago. Tonight I had this experience.

Now it's as if all the pieces are coming together, and I'm scared.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is just one of those things that has to be experienced to be believed. What kind of responses are you seeking here?

I believe you, and I think you should keep considering these experiences to be opportunities to possibly change the course of things.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't know what I'm looking for here. Support, first off. Secondly, if some people are more experienced in these kinds of things, please u2u me.

I'm just flipped, and it's 5:30am...and there's no damned way I'm going to sleep tonite.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The first was a natural connection - your brother was on drugs and you were worried about him. It's not as if you fore-saw something that came out of the blue. The second experience has yet to be 'validated'. So far, it is all in your mind and possibly a case of worries combined with sleep paralysis. But who knows.
edit on 16-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Natural connection?>?

What does that mean?

It was someone I loved.

Same here.

I've had sleep paralysis before.

This is not the same. I felt her. I heard her screaming.

This isn't a freaking experiment, this isn't supposed to be "validated".

edit on 16-12-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey there brother, can't sleep either.

"Tonight I've had another experience, and I'm flipped out. I was going off to bed, and entered a hypnogogic state, and my whole mind and body was pulsating. This was no regular altered state. I heard a bang as if a gunshot."

That whole thing happened to me when I had my first OBE.

The gunshot thing also happened to this guy I met. The day he decided to get clean, he had tried to wake up his best friend that was on heroin but was OD'd, the guy I met could have saved him if he had not been unconscious as well when his best friend was dying. Edit: Anyway, when he realized he buddy was dead he heard the loud sound, like his mind cracking.

Anyway, you are at a crossroads in your life, it is vital to keep your thoughts positive.
edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by starchild10

Natural connection?>?

What does that mean?

It was someone I loved.

Same here.

I've had sleep paralysis before.

This is not the same. I felt her. I heard her screaming.

What I mean was you picked up on vibes that all was not right. And I do believe we have 'connections' to family/close friends. But in any case it's not exactly rocket science that there would be a bad outcome.
As for your girlfriend let's see if anything transpires before freaking out. Sleep paralysis can involve both auditory and visual hallucinations.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Life is an experience brother, this was meant to happen. You need to follow your intuition 100% and dont second geuss it. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. And its always best to spread the love. You obvioualy care for her. So show her this. Dont be afraid to love everyone, even yourself. Talk to her about your experience. You will get through it!

Love and Light

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm not saying you didn't have an experience, but I do think in this case that nothing will come of it, (fingers crossed anyway). I really think that's how these things work.

i.e. you're locked in your own bubble with your dream experience/info, and things do happen sometimes. I've seen it myself. But when you tell a mostly sceptical world around you then things tend not to happen because the disbelief cancels it all out. That's the way of it, I'm sure. That's why Geller could never take on the likes of Randi.

You need to either believe or have an open mind for psychic things to work or come true. But sceptics and folk who just plain won't believe also have an effect on the world around us too.

You know all that anyway, I probably sound full of mumbo-jumbo but I think you get what I mean.

I have the same type of experiences as you. They're hit and miss, mostly miss, but I do get those "officially freaked" moments too. Right now I'm waiting to see if a very well known music band member is about to pop his clogs.
edit on 16-12-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I don't know there's some sense in what you said, but I think maybe it's a bit more rational of an experience.

As in, my subconscious is very powerful...just like everyone else's, but I have a better connection to it than most.

I don't think that just believing or not changes the outcome. I think that may be psychotic thinking, tbh.

But I do think experiences like this happen, and it's basically....genius...or "pyschic"...but I don't think there is a difference.

Does this make sense?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Things happen in life and there is little you can do to stop them, just remember that your experience is no different to what may happen ie: it all happens for a reason, there's more after this life mate and it's considerably better then this life.

Probably doesn't make you feel much better but there it is. don't swim against the current cause you just end up in the same place but you'll also be tired.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I'm agnostic.

I see no reason to believe in an afterlife.

Damned.

I appreciate the comments, but feel maybe I need to go this alone now.

Thanks for the advice people.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I suggest that your biggest problem is guilt for your brother's death and the breakup you admit causing. With your brother, you can't save somebody that doesn't want to be saved. We ALWAYS have hindsight poking away at us for what we didn't do. That is double for your situation with him.

For your ex-girlfriend, basically the same thing except you are imagining her dead and you are blaming yourself--which is natural from what you said about manipulating the end. Still, the guilt is eating you up and comes out in a bad dream of an even worse ending.

What to do? Do what you can't do with your brother. Contact her and try to explain. That will be difficult to do if she doesn't want any personal contact. The alternative is to, put down you explanation in a written letter--not email, texting, etc. and mail off or leave under her door. That letter will carry away much of your guilt. You will not need to know if she ever got the letter or read it if she does not respond. And you should expect that to be the case. Regardless, you will have attempted to make the matter right with her to the best of your abilities. The only thing you can do is carry on with your life as best you see fit. Good luck.

Personally, I don't count your prior feelings about his death and your imaginings about her death as true psychic foretelling experiences. But that point is not important to your situation. What you DO is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I'm agnostic.

Damned.

Hell i'm not talking about some religious, god-and heaven related afterlife, i'm just saying that our minds keep on keepin on is all, a primitive cave man might call it a religious afterlife but it doesn't mean it's not real
our human understanding always goes through different levels of understanding, why would this be any different?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I think so.

It's hard to put these theories into words I guess. Ok, if something serious happens to your ex. then you have made a prediction that has come true. That would be a big hit, in public, on ATS. The only excuse a sceptic could give is to cry "coincidence!" which is pretty lame and almost on a par with "pics or it didn't happen."

I'm sure you've had many "hits" in the past with this kind of stuff. I have. But how many of these do we read about, how many are proved? Hardly any at all. You might find 1 or 2 on the whole of ATS and about half of the members on here probably have had an experience or two.

They're very rare to prove because they're mostly just personal thoughts that have come true, to us, and these thoughts are kept to ourselves, only to be told afterwards.

When these "hunches" are made public BEFORE the "happening" then nothing usually happens, except the "psychic" is left with egg on their face. When they're made public AFTER the case, then they're scoffed at and nobody cares to believe because you have no proof that you knew it was coming. So something must be standing in the way and it has to be something to do with that - thought creates reality- thing, in my opinion.

edit on 16-12-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Years ago a member of a friends family was walking across a common past some Romany Gypsy caravans. Suddenly the door of one of the caravans was flung open and a woman ran over to him. She said "I could be put in jail for telling you this. You're going to die when you're 34. You have to put your life in order." He died in a crash at 34. Perhaps this is the best way to deal with your premonition, in spite of the ridicule or other possible consequences for yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I used to have precognitive experiences and I feel that I could have prevented at least one death had I interpreted the signs properly. I even experienced a family omen (a sign common to my family) about a death in the family. I may have saved my own life once by taking a premonition seriously, but since nothing actually happened after I changed plans to avoid harm, it's hard to say I really dodged a bullet, so to speak. Try to do something even if it is hopeless to alter the future so that at least you know you tried to help before it was too late.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm agnostic.

Damned.

no, i do not think you should go this alone - i knew before my mother was dead - i knew my grandmother was dead - before people said anything to me - we do have a close connection with those we love - the experience you had is real - so don't blow us out of the water yet -

imho, there is life after death because we are energy and energy never dies -

that comment you made about your body pulsating - reminds me of something similar that happened to me approximately a year ago - my body vibrated from head to toe like some kind of ring of energy was passing over my body - i was in a friend's chair (never sit in his chair) and my hands had a death grip on the arms of the chair - i could hear the vibration in my ears -

sound is very important - and you heard a gunshot and a scream - this is interesting indeed - don't give up on us yet

top topics

<<   2 >>

join