It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn. High School Apologizes for ‘Incest’ Prank Involving Blindfolded Kids Kissing Their Parents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
fwiw, i didn't see any tongue. besides, there are far more vile things in this world than what you posted. give it a rest jr.

Not many. Besides, part of what makes it so stomach turning is that it was a planned public event! At a school, a supposedly safe haven, though we know that isn't true....but they, the schools, are supposed to at least try!
It's not like it was an accidental "fall on the lips", or someone finding out too late that they are closely related after being separated for a long time.

I haven't even watched the video yet I'm so repulsed at the idea that this was a school event and from the comments looks like the parents were in on the "joke". Good to know there's no tongue though, thanks for the report, now I'll watch it, again and again....and then forward it to my sister and ask her to show it to my pre teen niece. (I'm being sarcastic in case you don't know)

Edit to add: I just watched it. I was expecting worse, in the way of Barry White music, soft lighting. However, I was NOT expecting to see the parents get so into it. They just probably gave their kids nightmares for life. There needs to be swift action towards the so called school. If that happened to me I would need counseling.
edit on 1/2/2012 by Miss Sile because: Added update

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Who thought of this activity??? They are SICK.

Who approved of this activity??? They are SICK.

Who participated in this activity??? They are SICK.

Who watched this and thought it was funny and NOT SICK? They are SICK.

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK. I agree, a resignation should be in order. A most disgusting display and people are laughing. I did not even watch the video because the whole idea is revolting. Just seeing the pic of the vid and reading the comments tells me more than I want to know. You can't erase things you see and I never want to see this.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join