It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn. High School Apologizes for ‘Incest’ Prank Involving Blindfolded Kids Kissing Their Parents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Did you hear the poor kid with the lushess lip comment? :-( A little wrong? You a parent..I sincerely hope not!

Yes and I said, none of them "twisted tongues" or "made out" with anyone....

They all kissed their kids on the lips... as a joke, not as a sexual thing.

I'm not defending their actions, I said it was "a little wrong" (And that was also being sarcastic) and that they shouldn't have done it... but to say that it's incest, or that child services or poilce should be involved is just insane...

The people claiming all this stuff are far more warped than those parents for pranking their kids.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You guys....come on.

I don't think anyone saw my other post.

I really believe this was a prank on the STUDENT BODY and in turn, on YOU. I don't think anyone was really being kissed. The kids and the parents were both in on it. Do you REALLY believe those parents would do that? Do you really think those kids would make out with someone while blind folded???

It is in very poor taste, but it was a JOKE. Look again at the video, very slowly. NO WHERE DO YOU SEE ANY LIPS TOUCHING. It becomes obvious once you watch it from that perspective. A couple of them did a very poor job of faking it. The two ladies had their mouths on the blindfolds.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm surprised none of those kids went balls up. I know if it was me, they'd have to call in ambulances quick with special attention to the headteacher. Ohhhhh... Very special attention to the headteacher. I guess the school got lucky.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow I'm shocked that there are so many judgmental members replying to this video. I agree the joke probably went a little too far but let's not get like PETA and start calling these parents child molesters.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

If child & family services doesn't become involved in this, they have absolutely no use.

Thats BS. The joke was controversial, but there is no abuse or harm in that video.

Once again, ATS loves to overreact when it comes to "kids" (kids? more like young people) and anything remotely sexual.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by dannotz

I have a degree in Psychology, and there is no reason for this behavior, nothing about it is normal.

Yes, there may be strong feelings here that some of those parents had a past of molestation issues when younger. Most here that do not see a problem are probably from Minn. lol

If some here on ATS do not have a problem with this Video do not see the bigger picture and what is really going on. At first it seems to be all funs and games, but I do see a few problems with this, maybe to help you grasp my idea, see my earlier post reply with a couple of examples on page 1 I believe, please do look, it will give you another perspective on the issue. Thank you.

Much Love

I would argue that the people who are overreacting to this are the ones with the problem. Why are they so OTT with there reaction? It seems people are trying hard to show everyone how they would never do something like that, almost defensibly. hope no one here is trying to hide anything

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
the first dood kissed his daughter.. and some other do0d was trying to grab his moms ass, ..kewl video to say the least

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by dannotz

I have a degree in Psychology, and there is no reason for this behavior, nothing about it is normal.

Yes, there may be strong feelings here that some of those parents had a past of molestation issues when younger. Most here that do not see a problem are probably from Minn. lol

If some here on ATS do not have a problem with this Video do not see the bigger picture and what is really going on. At first it seems to be all funs and games, but I do see a few problems with this, maybe to help you grasp my idea, see my earlier post reply with a couple of examples on page 1 I believe, please do look, it will give you another perspective on the issue. Thank you.

Much Love

Who cares if you have a degree in psych? Don't you know that degree is useless? But you already know that. Anyway, answer this, Anna Freud or Wilhelm Reich?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
lighten up folks thereis nothing sinister its not like they are actualy commiting insest,that endures intercourse.it is strage these parents agreed to it i was expecting them to also be blindfolded that part is wrong but if i was there(not kissing my mum)~i would laugh my ass off.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Kissing a parent or relative on the lips is not uncommon in some parts of the US. Here in the South it's not common at all, but back East it seems to be fairly common. I think peoples reaction to this video depends on where they live and how they were raised.

...hardly incestuous behaviour but certainly embarrasing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

excuse me...i do have values.

I didn't think on first view that it was that big of a deal.
I do have a problem with the rolling around and ass grabbing.

If they were frenching then that's also pretty messed up.

I had the attitude i do because i saw this happen at my school during a pep rally and thought it was pretty funny. Now this was different, but i still don't think we should read too much into it. Maybe the parents got wrapped up in the moment and took it a bit too far.

I just don't think we should CRUCIFY them the way we have been.

But the more i look at it the more i agree with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This was a little creepy and a poorly thought-out prank but I'm more worried about the people who are so outraged about this and suggesting that these parents are child molesters who need intervention from CPS. No one involved in this situation is deserving of intrusion of their home lives by social services or losing their job. Perhaps intimacy with parents seems so 'not normal' and foreign to some of you because you never got a hug from a parent. Sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Good for you.

I already recanted my statement.

It was done at my school (in a less vulgar way) and i thought it was funny, of course it was a simple peck on the cheek/lips though.

But yes, i can for sure see it now.

But i don't think we need to pick these people to pieces, i think they got caught up in the moment...i doubt they're all pedophiles or were molested as a child.

Sometimes things aren't that complicated.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

Yes, this is what i'm talking about. Everyone wants to vilify them like there's no tomorrow. That's what bothered me. It's so easy to get caught up when you're on a message board typing from behind a screen, just like it was easy for these parents to get caught up when there were hundreds of screaming people encouraging them.

Now that dad rolling around on the ground with his daughter WAS out of line. But come on people..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice when the mom put her son's hand on her ass?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
ETA: Yup...I think this was a prank on the student body. HERE is an article that suggests it and some students confirm it in the comments.
edit on 16-12-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

Even if it was, I'm still disturbed. I also consider myself liberal minded

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
God save America

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow, that's strange. I know at my highschool we had something similar to this at our peprally, the highschool football boys were blindfolded but their moms just kissed them on the cheek.. no liplocking. That's strange.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am thoroughly disturbed.
I cannot imagine kissing my children full on the lips for any reason..and especially in a romantic manner???
I want to vomit just watching that..I was cringing the whole time. And I am very close to my family.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sometimes I can't believe I'm even a member on this site. Do people seriously think all these parents are sick and perverted and went along with something like this? Relax!!! Some people take things too damn seriously, there was absolutely no harm in this joke!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join