It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn. High School Apologizes for ‘Incest’ Prank Involving Blindfolded Kids Kissing Their Parents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The video shows several Minnesota high school students at a pep rally standing blindfolded. The students are then presented with a kissing partner. What ensues is some passionate lip-locking. It was meant to be a prank. The prank part? The kids didn’t know it, but they were actually kissing their parents. Yes, you read that right.

news.yahoo.com...
See article for full story:

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not but I think it's disgusting! I can't believe these are the adults we as parents send our kids to everyday. I also can't believe the parents actually agreed to do this!!

They say the video doesn't show the whole story, so I will say if there is more to this than a horrible "prank" I'll take my comments back but so far it looks like it was a bad prank played on some poor kids.

Article

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Am I the only one here that wouldn't lock lips with some random stranger while blind folded?

And seriously? They didn't see how getting people to do the tongue twister with their parents could go wrong?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
That was really disturbing, what were the parents thinking, there is no way I could have done this, ewwww

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow. That's a little weird. And by "little" I mean... totally weird.

What kind of parent would agree to make out with their child?

And how did the teachers (or whoever organized it) go about asking parents to do that? I mean, did they call up each parent one by one and ask if they'd be up for it? Did they have a sign up sheet for parents who would be willing to do that? Either scenario is weird.

But then again, I think about modern sitcoms. This kind of thing would be hilarious as a scene in some comedy show... but that's because the audience would at least be able to safely assume that the actors aren't biologically related.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
fwiw, i didn't see any tongue. besides, there are far more vile things in this world than what you posted. give it a rest jr.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

What kind of parent would agree to make out with their child?

Yea, it is just plain wrong on so many levels.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

What the hell?!?!?

There is soo much wrong with that, that I don't even know where to begin.

I would never kiss anybody while I was blindfolded.

"The High School apologizes"? From what I just watched. It looked like the parents knew exactly what they were doing when they went up to their blindfolded children and gave them a passionate kiss.

Be prepared for some pleas '[color=A5CF44]Not Guilty By Reason Of Insanity' in the near future, around that area.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
fwiw, i didn't see any tongue. besides, there are far more vile things in this world than what you posted. give it a rest jr.

Do you have children?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

No, you are not the only one. I have seen one too many pranks that involve blind folds.... I just know that something is up....

"Hey, put this blind fold on, I have some one I want you to kiss"....Yeah, no thanks.

I just want to know what is up with the parents who agreed to do this? It's gross...

Did you see the one family that even went down on the floor one laying on top of the other as they kissed?

edit on 16-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Did you see the one family that even went down on the floor one laying on top of the other as they kissed?

Yes, disturbing that the parent knew yet went to those lengths.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I can't imagine ever doing that with my daughter. A kiss from a father to a daughter is one thing, but tricking her into thinking she is kissing some special boy... Knowing she might try to slip the tongue or something? Just hell no!

And my god, I most certainly would not go down on the floor and roll around,making out....

It's creepy. Creepy that the school did this. Creepier that the parents agreed to it. Creepiest that they all laughed about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Another thing I think of is... wouldn't these kids know it's their parent before they even started kissing?

I mean, I know my parents well enough to know what they smell like and what their body shape is... so if I was a kid in that situation, I'd know who was approaching me before I even made contact.
Maybe the guys were hoping it would be that "hot girl in class" or something, and their senses were looking for that so it numbed them to their other senses.

So that's another question. Despite the blindfold, couldn't they tell who it was? I mean a mother's smell is potent to a child - no matter how old they are. So unless the mothers doused themselves in some weird perfume, couldn't the boys smell the fact that it was their own mother?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I can't imagine ever doing that with my daughter. A kiss from a father to a daughter is one thing, but tricking her into thinking she is kissing some special boy... Knowing she might try to slip the tongue or something? Just hell no!

And my god, I most certainly would not go down on the floor and roll around,making out....

Yes, it is definitely creepy.

I would like to hear what the kids had to say after the fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Well, apparently not, because they all kissed each other...

As far as I can see, the only ones that knew were the parents...

It's just gross...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
IA with (most) everyone who has posted something about this, first I blame the parents how could they do this? Second how did this "idea" make it past the principle, the teachers, the lunch lady, the janitor even?!

I would also like to know how they got the parents to volunteer for this, I can't imagine! Did the parents approach them or did they approach the parents? Either way it's sick sick sick!!

For the person who said they would never kiss someone while blindfolded, neither would I now, but as a teenager I probably would have, you know you think your invincible when you are young, besides I would never think that my dad was on the other side!

ewwwwwwwww

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Do these people come from idiot ville? What type of pep rally is this?

I can say at least in my home state Virginia, this would NEVER fly.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
At about :55, a mother takes her son's hand and places it on her rear...
sick, just SICK

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This...this is just...I don't even. First of all, why would the principle think it would be okay to have this as "entertainment" during a pep rally. Secondly, what the heck kind of parent/child relationship is this? Sure there may not have been any tongue involved but the one mother that moved her son's hand lower and the other that rolled on the floor? I don't know but this whole thing just rubs me the wrong way many times over.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Do these people come from idiot ville? What type of pep rally is this?

I can say at least in my home state Virginia, this would NEVER fly.

I think thats WEST Virginia...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I can't watch the vid right now but I looked at the article and am very confused.

There must be some kind of backstory on this...for example, what did the kids expect when they were blindfolded? Why did the parents agree to this, and what did they expect? And why did the school sponsor this...uh..."event" in the first place?

I just don't understand...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join