It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn. High School Apologizes for ‘Incest’ Prank Involving Blindfolded Kids Kissing Their Parents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is a tradition at this school.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If child & family services doesn't become involved in this, they have absolutely no use. These parents don't have sufficient judgement to determine when it's appropriate to cross the street.

Statistically speaking, there's a strong possibility one of these students has been a victim of molestation prior to this pep rally. This must have been a really difficult situation for that poor kid, or kids, to navigate as the student body laughed.

Truly stomach-turning. Fire the entire staff involved in the stunt arrangement. I can't help but wonder when the person who spearheaded this prank was molested, and which family member did it. Cognitive dissonance at its worst.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

My school did this once.

It was extremely funny..

Come on people, lets get the stick out of our butts.

Criticizing everything!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
If child & family services doesn't become involved in this, they have absolutely no use. These parents don't have sufficient judgement to determine when it's appropriate to cross the street.

Statistically speaking, there's a strong possibility one of these students has been a victim of molestation prior to this pep rally. This must have been a really difficult situation for that poor kid, or kids, to navigate as the student body laughed.

Truly stomach-turning. Fire the entire staff involved in the stunt arrangement. I can't help but wonder when the person who spearheaded this prank was molested, and which family member did it. Cognitive dissonance at its worst.

Really?

You guys are taking this too far.

It was a joke, it was hilarious.

Stop trying to be so PC all the darn time.

You people are out of hand !

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
OHHHH MYYYY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is just wrong!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
On behalf of every teenager in America, I say this:

"Eeeeeeeeeewww!!  Stop it mom/dad, you're embarrassing me!!"

Seriously though, I don't think this was some kind of accident.  It was probably inserted into the school's lesson plan by the local dept of education.  There is now so much depraved nonsense happening in schools for this to be considered an accident. In addition to sex ed, drug ed, death ed, occultism ed, nihilism ed, homosexual ed, self-esteem ed, the kids now get incest ed.
edit on 16-12-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow calm down guys. It wad a joke weird but not that bad.
I think what they should of done though is to get Other peoPle to kiss them and then before they took of there blindfold move there parents infront of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How will Bobby explain getting mouth herpes from his mom?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

My school did this once.

Wait.... what? Please explain. I am flabbergasted this is not an isolated incident, I have never encountered anything like it and I do not like it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Perhaps the purpose of this was to put them in the proper frame of mind to complete the next assignment:

www.cnn.com...">www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/15...topstories
May 15, 2006
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri (AP) -- A high school teacher has apologized for asking students to write about who they would kill and how they would do it, and officials said he will likely keep his job. Michael Maxwell, who teaches industrial technology at Central High School, said his request that students in his beginning drafting class describe how they would carry out a murder was merely a writing prompt.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Really?

Not at all. You simply lack the judgement only experience can afford you. Any parent who willingly lip-locks their offspring needs said offspring transferred to an environment where a guardian will never consider making out with the child they've been entrusted to protect. Ask any survivor of incest. Either that, or you're actually attracted to your mom.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Isn't there enough child abuse without parents publicly espousing it!

A parent is supposed to be the protector and teacher for their child. What kind of low life people are these!

How will this effect their relationship with their kids and the breaking of trust! How would a son feel have had an erection during a passionate kiss that turned out to be Mom?

My god our world really has embraced all evil it seems, I am so sick and sad for us all!
edit on 16-12-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A very interesting comment from the Daily Mail's article on this topic:

This principal was so stupid he didn't even do this right. The joke would be to have their boyfriends/girlfriends kiss them, and then step aside and when they take off the blindfold they see their parents and ONLY THINK they actually kissed them. This is just sick, and all the parents should be referred to child services.

This is the only thing that sounds right. Is it possible that the school's execution of the prank got it this backwards?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
you ATS people are messed up, i watched the video and it just looks like harmless fun.

I would hate to think how stuck up you people were being brought up,

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
First of all none do "The tongue twister" or "make out" with their parents/kids.
To me it looked like a dramatic OTT kiss on the lips.

But still.... it's very creepy that they did it and whoever thought of it... is perhaps a little wrong.

Why did they agree (the parents) and why did they do it?
edit on 16/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Did you hear the poor kid with the lushess lip comment? :-( A little wrong? You a parent..I sincerely hope not!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Really?

You need to get your own planet, this one is taken by people with a little bit of values at least.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I would never kiss anybody while I was blindfolded.

I would not have a problem kissing someone blindfolded... What happened to peeps sense of adventure...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why weren't moms tonguing their daughters and dads tonguing their sons? Why show this obvious bias toward heterosexuality? Clearly, the gays are being excluded. Clearly, we have a long way to go on that front. Someone needs to notify Lady Gaga. Stop the hate!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

I have a degree in Psychology, and there is no reason for this behavior, nothing about it is normal.

Yes, there may be strong feelings here that some of those parents had a past of molestation issues when younger. Most here that do not see a problem are probably from Minn. lol

If some here on ATS do not have a problem with this Video do not see the bigger picture and what is really going on. At first it seems to be all funs and games, but I do see a few problems with this, maybe to help you grasp my idea, see my earlier post reply with a couple of examples on page 1 I believe, please do look, it will give you another perspective on the issue. Thank you.

Much Love

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't agree to that either. It all seems so wrong.

Just look at the way daddy goes to kiss the first girl we see at the beginning of the video. He doesn't look like he's going to give a daddy kiss...

to all involved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join