It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You Mean Because of SADDAM

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by knightrider078

Did you forget all of the Iraqi lives lost in the 90's from US intervention?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I haven't watched any of the debates, did I miss anything?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was surfing the Web and I found this for RT I know this was a past debate but fox keeps doing this over and over again

This from september.,

Fox freaks after Ron Paul wins debate

And then I read further.

Fox had launched an online poll to gauge readers’ opinions on last night’s Republican show-down and asked their audience, “Which GOP presidential candidate do you think won the Fox News/Google debate?” At one point Paul placed in first, with 30 percent of the votes, but a reader of Infowars.com has pointed out that the poll has disappeared from the website, or has been shuffled to another page far from the front of Fox’s political coverage. Logging onto the poll now produces an error in which the user is told “No content item selected.”

I'm no Info-wars fan. but this keeps happing at fox news way to much these days. I don't even watch them anyone. Why is Fox news even bother to host a debate anyway, they always spin the truth.

edit on 16-12-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
For everyone saying the Sean Hannity/Ron Paul video was "hard to watch"

I really didn't see anything different then his other interviews. Every Ron Paul interview has the man get grilled and he answers all questions beautifully. If anything this "grilling" helped him clarify what he wants to do in the White House.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

It's really funny to watch liberals slam Newt and label him Neocon when he is one of the more progressive of the bunch.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Was this discussed????

Or were we distracted????

www.dawn.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I was listening to the Rusty Humphries show on the radio tonight and on the show Ron Paul was quoted "We have raged war on 1.2 billion muslims".

Did Ron really say that?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
I was listening to the Rusty Humphries show on the radio tonight and on the show Ron Paul was quoted "We have raged war on 1.2 billion muslims".

Did Ron really say that?

No I think he said something to the effect that we cant lump all muslims as extremist and wage war on all of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Dude the highlights videos are not working. Did youtube censor them or what...?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
what makes this an "official" thread about the dec 15 debate?

can i make an "official" thread about other future events too?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

No it wasn't. Yes we were.

reply to post by balon0

It was the first one. Yes.

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Those were removed by that user, probably not censored, however there's tons of other Ron Paul highlight uploads, here's one of the better ones I could find:

edit on 16-12-2011 by Sek82 because: 50% more

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Obama may win but its not because of "what he did", it would be by default because the Republicans will run another candidate whos as Liberal if not more so.

Why would you mention health care? Its a requirement by the government under penalty of imprisonment that we give our money to private insurance companies...

Whos leaving Iraq? We have an embassy there the size of the Vatican. 15,000 troops plus thousands of private mercenaries will remain in Iraq until...

What etc etc etc???

Hes continuing the unPatriot Act, continuing the policies of warrantless spying on Americans, continuing the renditions, the torture, the secret prisons, Guantanamo, assassinating citizens without trial, skyrocketing debt, etc etc etc

Think he'll sign the NDAA which allows indefinite detention of Americans in America by the military without charges? Lets see.
edit on 16-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

What do you mean "behave"?

Heres a question, which country is the only one in the history of the World to use a nuclear weapons on a civilian population, not once, but twice.

Take your time.
edit on 16-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

That was the best part of the debate.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

They asked RP about Iran, let Santorum spew his propaganda about Iran in 1979 then denied RP a rebuttal where he would have brought up Operation Ajax.

That was the last we heard from RP until the closing statements.

Typical.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just a little spreadsheet I made after the debate.. I'm done messing with it for now.. The purpose was to see where people ended up going post-debate.. and no surprise....

docs.google.com...

Oh, it refers to Facebook follows on each of the candidates.
edit on 12/16/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Just a little spreadsheet I made after the debate.. I'm done messing with it for now.. The purpose was to see where people ended up going post-debate.. and no surprise....

docs.google.com...

Oh, it refers to Facebook follows on each of the candidates.
edit on 12/16/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

That's an interesting way to look at reactions.

Amazing how many already "like" Mitt.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I'm stunned they actually are giving Ron Paul the opportunity to speak and rebutt. I think this is the first one I've seen where they actually allow them to speak!

Ron Paul is doing a great job of both answering the questions and turning it to focus on his main campaign points.
edit on 15-12-2011 by pianopraze because: typo... i can't seem to type tonight

This is one of the few - Fair - debates this year.

Fox News is the best.

----------
CNBC was one of the - unfair - debates. "Tell us how you would fix health care. BTW, tell us in
just 30 seconds."

edit on 16-12-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I am a Newt head NEWT FOR PRESIDENT!

Paul lost points with me with his OWS stance.

Once again, Ron Paul derailed and crashed and burned on the Iran question. Game over.
---------
Newt - BLASTED - Obama on the Keystone Pipeline & the 20,000 jobs it would create.

Obama pandering to environmental wackos in San Fransisco.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It really bugs me that not the questioners or canidates said anything about the payroll tax and the pipeline, like simple logic, what the f does the pipeline have to do with a payroll tax cut? Shows they are all full of it, no logic, no common sense, just trying to twist things to say Dems and Obama don't want to extend the payroll tax cut. The Republicans have no problem with making the Bush tax cuts permanent though and don't care how its paid for.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join