It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Debate Thread for Dec. 15th!!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Is there a link for Hannity? I cut the cable years ago. It's only brief moments like this that I even want to see anything on those brainwashing boxes...

It could be on the fox news website, but im not sure. But, Im sure MOXnews, a youtube channel, will add the interview within 24 hours.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The Hannity interview with Ron Paul was not even an interview. Hannity did not even interview him. He completely grilled him and tried to make Paul out to be an idiot.

Paul barely got to speak and was continually interupted.

Completely sickening as was the position held by all the other candidates on Iran. My god, what is wrong with these War monger americans? Why cant people see the only way forward is by restoring peace and prosperity, not by continuing crusades across the gobe and bankrupting the globe in the process.

This World is completely screwed. Why cant people wake up god damn it!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just realized I'm a little in shock... why?

I am shocked and upset over all the applause that was given for the blood thirsty war mongering statements.

Could we really, as a nation be that brainwashed by the Warmongers who own the Corporate media (e.g. G.E. the biggest "defense contractor" - war profiteer - in the world owns NBC).

I hope that audience was rigged and really doesn't represent our real national beliefs.

We have exported all our manufacturing over seas, what do we export? War.

And people think they hate us because of our "freedom"???

Sorry if I'm rambling... I really am in shock.

Have the Neo-cons really converted our nation??? God I hope not.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
The Hannity interview with Ron Paul was not even an interview. Hannity did not even interview him. He completely grilled him and tried to make Paul out to be an idiot.

Paul barely got to speak and was continually interupted.

Completely sickening as was the position held by all the other candidates on Iran. My god, what is wrong with these War monger americans? Why cant people see the only way forward is by restoring peace and prosperity, not by continuing crusades across the gobe and bankrupting the globe in the process.

This World is completely screwed. Why cant people wake up god damn it!!

Why not phone Sean Hannity?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Becasue he will not even let you on the phone, that is why....he is a complete jerk...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I just watched the Ron Paul interview as well, and it was terrible how he got sliced and diced. It was almost painful to watch. Now I am watching Bachman go on and on about the Iran thing....terrible.

I love dr. Paul but there is just no way his ideas will be accepted by mainstream society.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I am shocked and upset over all the applause that was given for the blood thirsty war mongering statements.

I am upset also. It was a very hard part of the debate to watch. I hope america takes off it's blinkers finally and does not let this War Mongering BS poison them again.

Think back only a few years ago. Weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq!!! NO - THERE WERE NONE!!!!

Please follow your hearts and open your eyes. The real war is at home in your own backyard. You vote in someone who is about PEACE and you have won the real War.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If war meant bombs falling on American soil, shots being fired into American family's homes etc etc these war mongers would think twice about wanting to push wars.

U.S. has thousands of nukes, Israel has 400 and Iran doesn't even have ICBM that can get warheads to American coasts. Even if Iran got 1 nuke what are they gonna do? Funny we have forgotten all about North Korea too, hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

I love dr. Paul but there is just no way his ideas will be accepted by mainstream society.

He will win one state and i hope he does just to shut up hannity the Newt boy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's the Hanity interview:

How can people stand these MSM bottom dwellers? It's disgusting. Interview means let the man answer you questions.. this was an all out attack.

Here are the debate highlights:

edit on 15-12-2011 by pianopraze because: added videos

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is what I saw on the Hannity interview

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Since When Iran Became an Issue?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
After watching the debate and post debate, I'm sick to my stomach. Pauls performance tonight cemented my vote for him, but I don't know how he will be viewed by people on the fence. Lets hope anyone with half a brain could see through this warmongering faux news debate. Btw has anyone heard what that man from the audience was yelling at that Clark Kent looking douche during the debate?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I like that Rick Perry went with the ECONOMY approach...he had one supporter with one placard that had SIX Rick Perry bumper stickers affixed...LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I absolutely love your blatant writing style and your seemingly neutral bias.

Too bad the good guy always finishes last.
edit on 15-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
Didn't get a chance to read the whole thread yet. Just watched the debate myself on replay.

So RP didn't get like any questions the last 45 mins or so? Seems about par for the course.

Umm.. again.. anyone but RP will not beat Obama with all this war rhetoric. Some of these candidates are really insane I think. Someone should ask Bachmann if she would send one of her 25 children over to Iran to fight the 'good fight'.

Michelle and Rick would gladly send your children. According to them we're already at war with Iran and have been for many many years. None of them would allow their own children to fight in the war.

Gone are the days of Teddy Roosevelt; his son Teddy Jr led the Army landing at Normandy on D-Day.

"Ike" Eisenhower's son John was already in the Army before the 1952 election. In fact he served under his dad in WWII. His deployments were restricted both times as the top brass did not want him falling into enemy hands since dad was General of the Army in WWII, and Commander In Chief during the Korean. He had a short stint of combat in Korea just prior to his dad's election, reassigned to non-combat immediately after.

Biden's son was deployed to Iraq in 2009 for a 1-year tour with the National Guard JAG Corps (lawyer).

McCain came the closest, as 3 of his sons were/are in the military, one of them being a Marine infantryman who was deployed to Iraq just prior to the election.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Since When Iran Became an Issue?

Since Nuclear North Korea, who vowed to destroy America, became a non-issue.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

I will only say this once...quoting the only thing I agree with about Sean Hannity..."Let not your heart be troubled, nor be afraid." Ron Paul will win Iowa...they cannot prevent it...We have our eyes open...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Hannity Interview was hard to watch.

The media has obviously taken a hit out on Ron paul.

He is being attacked on every angle.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was actually waiting for John McCain to sing "bomb bomb bomb,bomb bomb Iran",as Fox News official Debate song.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join