It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy Would Be Good

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by theovermensch

reply to post by theovermensch

So what would you do if a couple guys break into your mother's house and brutally murder her when you are not around? Would you get a few of your smarter friends together and try to solve the crime and deal with the murderers? How are your fingerprinting skills and equipment? What about your criminal database and other resources? Good luck with that.

Dude,I actually almost got kicked of here because I went crazy on someone that used my mother as a similar example. I would punch you in the face for using that imagery if I was standing in front of you right now.

People get away with rape more than any other crime right now genius. Even those that end up in court.

That is a stupid argument.

I have been on sites such as this, debated and discussed enough to know that when someone dodges a question and fails to answer it as you did, it means that they have no rational or sensible response. That means that my point was valid but you just aren't man enough to admit it. Such non-sequitur responses are also frequently accompanied by insults and criticisms as you also clearly demonstrated.

You got nothin'. Me - 1. You - 0.

Hey Flash. I have answered that question in this thread and in this one -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Raping my mother seems to be a popular topic on ats. Thanks for bringing it up again Flash.

#Also,are you cazy? How do I dodge anything? I pointed out that people get away with rape more than any other crime right now. That maked your point invalid and stupid. I go into that a little further in my next post.

You think like a coward Flash. You should watch 'Law Abiding Citizen'.

edit on 16-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Look Call it whatever you like. Call it Anarchy, call it WROL, call it whatever. I like to think of it as lack of Governmental rule. If we could all just be nice to each other, we could do this. We just have to be ready to remove the "bad seeds". It's a part of life we've allowed to only effect the poor for FAR TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So what would you do if a couple guys break into your mother's house and brutally murder her when you are not around? Would you get a few of your smarter friends together and try to solve the crime and deal with the murderers? How are your fingerprinting skills and equipment? What about your criminal database and other resources? Good luck with that.

Dude,I actually almost got kicked of here because I went crazy on someone that used my mother as a similar example. I would punch you in the face for using that imagery if I was standing in front of you right now.

People get away with rape more than any other crime right now genius. Even those that end up in court.

I have been on sites such as this, debated and discussed enough to know that when someone dodges a question and fails to answer it as you did, it means that they have no rational or sensible response. That means that my point was valid but you just aren't man enough to admit it. Such non-sequitur responses are also frequently accompanied by insults and criticisms as you also clearly demonstrated.

And what would you do if someone brutally raped your mother tomorrow? Call the cops? There is nothing stoping a bunch of guys brutally raping your mother right now. Your Grandmother could get brutally gang raped.
I read a thread on here a while ago about an elderly man that got gang raped by a group mof guys that tried to mug him because he had no money. What would you do if your grandfather was brutally raped by a group of gang members? Or do you have children? What if one of them is abducted? And kept in a dungeon as a sex slave? Wouldnt you like the chance to kill the people that did this to your daughter? I dont have a duaghter but I would want to kill them.

Have you seen the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen'? Its a good movie. I would be like that guy. Dont you think the system protects the criminals???

People get raped all the time now because it almost always gets thrown out of court. I have mentioned this earlier in the thread if you bothered to read it. Not only is there a low conviction rate in rape cases but the victim often feels victimized.

Me 2 you 0 Flash.

You think like a coward.

And how about we lay off the horrific imagery? You really have no class if that is what you resort to to make a point.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And what would you do if someone brutally raped your mother tomorrow? Call the cops? There is nothing stoping a bunch of guys brutally raping your mother right now. Your Grandmother could get brutally gang raped.
I read a thread on here a while ago about an elderly man that got gang raped by a group mof guys that tried to mug him because he had no money. What would you do if your grandfather was brutally raped by a group of gang members? Or do you have children? What if one of them is abducted? And kept in a dungeon as a sex slave? Wouldnt you like the chance to kill the people that did this to your daughter? I dont have a duaghter but I would want to kill them.

Have you seen the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen'? Its a good movie. I would be like that guy. Dont you think the system protects the criminals???

People get raped all the time now because it almost always gets thrown out of court. I have mentioned this earlier in the thread if you bothered to read it. Not only is there a low conviction rate in rape cases but the victim often feels victimized.

Me 2 you 0 Flash.

You think like a coward.

And how about we lay off the horrific imagery? You really have no class if that is what you resort to to make a point.

Wow! Two replies to my one post. Looks like I really hit a nerve there. What I said must really ne stuck in your head!

Let's examine your replies. First of all you keep seeming to refer to me talking about rape and be fixated on rape - especially of your mother. I never said anything about rape. This would tend to indicate that either you are delusional or have some serious issues or both. From your tone you also seem to have a very violent nature. Please share with us - have you ever been arrested and if so for what. (It will be significant if you try to didge that one.)

To answer your questions:

"#Also,are you cazy?"
I'm not sure what the hash sign is for, presumably you are very worked up and not totally in control of yourself, also I don't know what "cazy" means.

"And what would you do if someone brutally raped your mother tomorrow?"
I would be very interested to find out how someone could rape ashes.

"Have you seen the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen'? "
No I haven't. However its NY Times film review - which is typically quite accurate - tells me all I need to know about it.
community.nytimes.com...
If this sort if nonsensical rubbish appeals to you it says a lot about your mentality and violent tendencies.

Regarding your comment "Me 2 you 0 Flash" - this reminds me of something my i year old says. It's the old 'no, I'm not a poopie-head, YOU'RE a poopie-head!" Try to be a bit jmore original, okay?

Finally, you talk about class? LOL. What a perfect example if the simple psychological defense mechanism of Projection. I'm sure you won't understand what that means so learn something today and Google it.

So when you tell us about your arrest record, also mention if you own and firearms.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So when you tell us about your arrest record, also mention if you own and firearms.

Um, excuse me, but what exactly are you trying to get at with this statement? That individuals who have been arrested and/or own weapons are 'bad' people?! That there opinions do not matter somehow or should be taken less serious? I feel this information is on the personal side (tho anyone can obtain it) and unnecessary. I take mild offense in that.

oh I see, violent people only want more violence so my above statement still holds

Ill answer:
Yes, I have been arrested for a 'violent' crime
Yes, I own a gun

Now what? Paint me a picture please.
edit on 16/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: to add

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

Um, excuse me, but what exactly are you trying to get at with this statement? That individuals who have been arrested and/or own weapons are 'bad' people?! That there opinions do not matter somehow or should be taken less serious? I feel this information is on the personal side (tho anyone can obtain it) and unnecessary. I take mild offense in that.

oh I see, violent people only want more violence so my above statement still holds

Ill answer:
Yes, I own a gun

You failed to mention what you were arrested for. Looks like you are doing a fine job painting your own picture all by yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Me 2 you 0 Flash.

You think like a coward.

Wow! Two replies to my one post. Looks like I really hit a nerve there. What I said must really ne stuck in your head!

Let's examine your replies. First of all you keep seeming to refer to me talking about rape and be fixated on rape - especially of your mother. I never said anything about rape. This would tend to indicate that either you are delusional or have some serious issues or both. From your tone you also seem to have a very violent nature. Please share with us - have you ever been arrested and if so for what. (It will be significant if you try to didge that one.)

To answer your questions:

"#Also,are you cazy?"
I'm not sure what the hash sign is for, presumably you are very worked up and not totally in control of yourself, also I don't know what "cazy" means.

"And what would you do if someone brutally raped your mother tomorrow?"
I would be very interested to find out how someone could rape ashes.

"Have you seen the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen'? "
No I haven't. However its NY Times film review - which is typically quite accurate - tells me all I need to know about it.
community.nytimes.com...
If this sort if nonsensical rubbish appeals to you it says a lot about your mentality and violent tendencies.

Regarding your comment "Me 2 you 0 Flash" - this reminds me of something my i year old says. It's the old 'no, I'm not a poopie-head, YOU'RE a poopie-head!" Try to be a bit jmore original, okay?

Finally, you talk about class? LOL. What a perfect example if the simple psychological defense mechanism of Projection. I'm sure you won't understand what that means so learn something today and Google it.

# No I have not been arrested.
Not only have not been arrested I have not gotten so much as a traffic infrigment. Im the nicest guy in the world unless you are rude to me for no good reason.
# And no I do not own firearms.
I feel that they are for cowards. And like I keep saying,I dont live my life in fear.(not that I wouldnt use one if I had to,and I believe people that like to be prepared should have a right to own firearms)
# And no I am not mentally-ill
Adler had a small penis if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Give it time...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

This is what you said

Text You got nothin'. Me - 1. You - 0.

So regarding this I have to ask are you crazy?

TextRegarding your comment "Me 2 you 0 Flash" - this reminds me of something my i year old says. It's the old 'no, I'm not a poopie-head, YOU'RE a poopie-head!" Try to be a bit jmore original, okay?

Sounds like you have better things you could be doing with your time Flash.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Give it time...

Give what time Flash?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ill answer:
Yes, I own a gun

I agree with that totally. Alot of people that go to jail are awesome people.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ill answer:
Yes, I own a gun

Well don't believe me. Let's see what the world-at-large thinks...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Text"Have you seen the movie 'Law Abiding Citizen'? " No I haven't. However its NY Times film review - which is typically quite accurate - tells me all I need to know about it. community.nytimes.com... If this sort if nonsensical rubbish appeals to you it says a lot about your mentality and violent tendencies.

nytimes.com hey?
Yes they would tell you all you need to know. Maybe you should think for yourself Flash. I wont bother with the 'clever' review but if they said the ending was stupid they are right. It seemed to me when I watched it that it had been through some re-writes. It is a touchy topic too since the guy is basically a 'terrorist'. So I think the original script and what we saw would have gone through alot of scrutiny. I didnt say it was a good movie but why I asked if you watched it is because it relates very well to what we are talking about. Criminals murder this nice guys family and the State pretty much protects them. This is at the crux of what my thread was getting at. Why should these people that commit violent acts get off so easy? If they knew that some guy would give them an eye for an eye or better criminals would be few and far between. Criminals are bigger cowards than you for the most part. Dont be scared of them.

And there is nothing wrong with violence if it is warranted. Even Gandi knew that. Was he mental too?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It most definitely would not weed out the selfish. The selfish are the ones who would thrive. Our ancestors survived by being selfish. If you're the caveman who eats everything in sight and bones all the ladies first, then you just guaranteed the spread of your seed and the survival of yourself.

If this were an anarchy, same thing would happen. The biggest, baddest mofo around would decide he's to be the pack leader. But since we already have preconceived notions about government and politics we would just hop right back on the train.

And even if we were to abolish our preconceived notions about government and politics then we'd just start organized government again sooner or later.

I agree our government needs to be changed. But it cannot be done away with.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ill answer:
Yes, I own a gun

Well don't believe me. Let's see what the world-at-large thinks...

0 Flags and less than a page of comments. Seems ats didnt think much about it.

Maybe you live your life based on flawed stats and polls. Allow the nytimes to tell you what to watch. Dont believe everything you hear Flash.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Tho I understand what you mean - the way you worded that did not come off as all that positive, not gonna lie...

But thanks for trying.

And to Flash - I answered you to the extent needed. It was a termed 'violent' crime. Nobody died tho, further information is unnecessary. You still failed to prove to me a point for asking, and I would like to hear it.

edit: and BTW, the gun had nothing to do with it. That was a recent purchase - for protection and hunting purposes.
edit on 16/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: info

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by StopFearMongering

Text I agree our government needs to be changed. But it cannot be done away with.

I agree with that. Guess we will have to agree to disagree on the rest. I see your points though.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

I could be more articulate thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

And there is nothing wrong with violence if it is warranted. Even Ghandi knew that. Was he mental too?

Once again you show how wrong you and your thinking are. Keep 'em coming. Not that any more demonstrations are reguired to show just how nonsensical the things you say are.

"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life."
Mahatma Gandhi

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."
Mahatma Gandhi

www.quotationspage.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And there is nothing wrong with violence if it is warranted. Even Ghandi knew that. Was he mental too?

Once again you show how wrong you and your thinking are. Keep 'em coming. Not that any more demonstrations are reguired to show just how nonsensical the things you say are.

"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life."
Mahatma Gandhi

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."
Mahatma Gandhi

www.quotationspage.com...

Text Text It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. Mohandas Gandhi
Read more: www.brainyquote.com...

Ha! Back at you Flash.

Ever seen 'White Men Cant Jump' Flash? Remember this line?
Billy Hoyle-"It's hard work. Hard goddamn work making something this pretty look like a chump."

Its hard goddamn work Flash

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join