It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacon and the Grays

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think that bacon may be a ploy of the grays to take over humanity.

Pigs have so many of the features the grays do, only in animal form. They have those big eyes, that smooth skin, and the stereotypical pig has that light pink monochrome color. They're obviously from the same planet.

So, I think that the pigs were sent here for us to eat so that we would have heart attacks and be weakened from all the eating, thus making it easier.

It could also be that they sent the pigs as Trojan Horses. So that when a real Gray does appear on the planet, somebody may mistake it for a pig, cook it, eat it, and then they'd have a pretext for war. Frankly, I could see some of my kinfolk making the mistake.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow...

Kinda speechless...

Will never stop loving bacon though.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is exactly why Muslims and Jews don't eat pork!

They know something we don't.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That's why Zionist Jews are against eating pork.

Because

They Know

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Close, but the truth is cats are the real menace......

Cats

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Next time I burn myself because I tried frying bacon without a shirt on, I'll know who to curse.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

Ahh. The cats are camcorders, you know. That person is very astute. Though purring also serves the dual purpose of turning on the biometric scanning capabilities in the fur.

This is how the Greys decide whom they are going to abduct; it is also the easiest way to track the location of said human. The camcorders serve a dual function in that they allow for fodder on alien television.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I have done that so many times. . .

On Topic: I thought Greys were an Ashen Gray in color. Not pink. ?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
...that smooth skin,...

You seriously think pig skin is smooth do you?

This is what pig skin looks like ....

and the hair is so coarse, you could use it to scrub a toilet.

Not your typical Gray

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

They are, but their bodies are all one color. The stereotypical pig has all pink and its body is all one color. That's the comparison I was going for.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let us mention that they are also one of the more intelligent animal species around and get subjected to all kinds of nasty conditions and experiments. This is why the Aliens are coming. They are coming for us!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

That is very true. Sound the alarm, enlightened one. It may have even been the Greys who gave us the deadline of December 21st, 2012 to the Maya.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Indeed, I often shed a tear for those who willingly take these bio-mechanical monstrosities into their dwellings.

Dangling a feather on a string in front of your feline master? You are inadvertently activating its laser targeting reticule. Ever hear of spontaneous combustion? Yeah, nothing spontaneous about it...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I thank you Brother of The Path. What people fail to realise is that when the pigs call their larger and faster cousins to their aid, we will all be screaming and running in a forlorn hope to get out of the way of a several ton, 50 kilometer an hour behemoth that knows no fear, just a love of water. I for one welcome our new Hippopotamus Overlords.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

And, thus, we shall be doomed. If we kill the sacred of sacred animals amongst the Grey, the hippo, they will definitely attack us.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
have a mcrib at mcdonalds. it has no trace of pork whatsoever. that includes the bacon they use.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I always thought the Greys were going to turn pigs into Orcs for the final battle between humans on middle earth? Maybe I got them messed up with the Argonians of the black marsh.
edit on 13-12-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by satron

I have done that so many times. . .

On Topic: I thought Greys were an Ashen Gray in color. Not pink. ?

Agreed, and please explain the pig snout, flop-ears, hooves and curly tail, LoL!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And all this time I thought Gray would taste like chicken.

Oh well I like bacon too.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Now I can't wait for disclosure. Greys are delicious!
Grey bacon's goooood!
Grey chops are goooooood!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join