It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I wonder if Mr. Wilcock is as credible as he was when he mentioned Benjamin Fulford's interview on Rense...

...where BF claims inside knowledge that the "disclosure" event is indeed scheduled for Nov 2009...

...with Obama unknowingly interviewing fake Hollywood aliens...

...as part of a process to discredit him...

...resulting in a successful lawsuit over his birth certificate...

...and an assassination "hit" in February 2010.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
I wonder if Mr. Wilcock is as credible as he was when he mentioned Benjamin Fulford's interview on Rense...

...where BF claims inside knowledge that the "disclosure" event is indeed scheduled for Nov 2009...

...with Obama unknowingly interviewing fake Hollywood aliens...

...as part of a process to discredit him...

...resulting in a successful lawsuit over his birth certificate...

...and an assassination "hit" in February 2010.

I agree, the dude is barely even credible. Killing him would do nothing to affect the release of this truth so it's funny that he inflates his own life as being so important and weeps for himself at the drop of a hat. Very much "Oral Roberts-y" as recent IP researchers have said.

As others have said, his reaction seems to be the opposite of what true spiritual leadership means. Meh, he's allowed to weep if he wants, no biggie. But this is beyond him, and beyond any court. This is the biggest thing the IP community has ever been asked to research. We need buy in from other sources.

This article from Bloomberg is new, and they are a trusted source for a lot of bobbleheads so probably this new stuff means something. David is saying that this is some kind of reaction to he and Fulford's truthflow. Hmm, all I can say is derp. We all seem to have caused Bloomberg to respond. Who knows where it goes from here but surely this is admissible into the Keenan filing?

www.bloomberg.com...

[...]

Jose Cojuangco contacted Bloomberg News last month.

“There’s $50 billion in U.S. Treasury bearer bonds we’d like you to take a look at,” he said. “Would you mind?”

Cojuangco said he still wanted to believe the bonds were real. After all, they came from Mindanao, an island regularly ravaged by typhoons and inhabited by the demon horse Tikbalang, the vampire Aswang and armed insurgents who have made kidnapping an industry. As Quiwa says, it’s a place where there’s nothing extraordinary about a tropical rain forest chieftain trying to figure out U.S. Treasury bond coupon yields.
Ponte Chiasso

It wasn’t the first time a cache of bogus U.S. bonds emerged from the Philippines.

“We were matching wits with the underworld on an op in southern Italy when the call came in,” says U.S. Secret Service Special Agent Robert Gombar, head of the agency’s Rome office.

They are mocking the idea, which is funny, but they are commenting. However they do not mention Keenan, nor do they mention the late 1990s case as mentioned where DFFI were offered at the Dallas branch of the Fed. If a media source with power purposefully omits facts of record, they deserve to have their charter revoked and to be prevented from spreading lies or disinfo. You're gonna have to shut up some of these media outfit eventually, I mean they really do nothing except distract from facts before the court. Well not that court means anything anymore, but you know, it REALLY is something very few media people want to refer to.

When will we be hearing Keenan's name or seeing him on CNN? When will we see Leo Zagami interviewed on "The View" as I have suggested? This ain't hard people, get it done.

At this point it all seems to be some effort to empower asian Marxists to use the UN as their tool to punitively collect for these "old damages done". I do not trust any parties in this, I don't trust Ben, David, nobody. Well I do trust the Nobody, whomever he is, but that's another thread.

edit on 19-1-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmmmm

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I agree, Wilcock is barely even credible. Killing him would do nothing to affect the release of this truth so it's funny that he inflates his own life as being so important and weeps for himself at the drop of a hat. Very much "Oral Roberts-y" as recent IP researchers have said.

As others have said, his reaction seems to be the opposite of what true spiritual leadership means. Meh, he's allowed to weep if he wants, no biggie.

Don't worry, Wilcock bawled but Cassidy was there to solace him with these kind, encompassing and reassuring words.

"I can see the future".

And then as poor David is desperately trying to get himself together while, bursting in tears for his life, the commercial break interrupts him. (alternative soap opera)

As Wilcock said, "all I need is 200,000 hits on my website to save me" from assassination. Jesus H., severely contorted, simplistic, devious and downright insane minds can't think this junk up".

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well .... I can see some folks have little patience for these types of things.

In a scenario like this..... it requires patience to see what comes of things.

His last article on this just came out

The Final Sections

It's a pretty lengthy read and I am not quite done myself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

In a scenario like this..... it requires patience to see what comes of things.

His last article on this just came out

The Final Sections

It's a pretty lengthy read and I am not quite done myself.

Thanks yup. Good updates recently from their sector.

I liked this article his latest update linked to, it's relevant here one imagines. Recall that the DFFI are made to have certain inconsistencies so as to provide deny-ability and jail-ability to anyone who uses the DFFI but is not authorized. You need to secret knock as well, as indicated in the Keenan pleading.

www.scotsman.com...

[...]

Activity against China was on the grand scale and the regional centre for US covert operations in Asia was the Philippines. The CIA maintained sophisticated printing presses in Manila for the purpose. Its main base for secret air force operations was close by.

In his submission to the trial Prof ldrich suggested that if the notes are forgeries, they "were most likely manufactured at the CIA’s ‘regional service centre’ [RSC]" - located along Roxas Boulevard, in Manila, at the seafront compound about a mile from the US Embassy.

He also found evidence to support Slamaj’s defence in the files of the Foreign Office. He wrote: "Foreign Office files also show that the CIA was involved in other currency issues, including the movement of printing plates for Chinese currency."

He said: "I note that the chronology of this operation fits very closely with that set out by the defendants."

Would the CIA really have printed such a vast quantity of these bonds and risked flying them into occupied China on vulnerable aircraft? Prof Aldrich says: "Because of the possibility of operational loss, surplus amounts of FRNs [Federal Reserve notes] were required.

"Regional banks receiving FRNs in return for their gold were aware that the FRNs were likely to be redeemable for only a proportion of their face value. Therefore a much larger value in FRNs would have been required than the total value of the gold that the Americans and Chinese nationalists were trying to extract from China."

Slamaj is preparing to appeal. He remains adamant that he truly believed the notes were authentic. If that is the case, Prof Aldrich suspects the CIA expected them to disappear into civil-war China and that their re-emergence has threatened to lift the lid on still classified aspects of economic warfare.

He says: "I cannot prove these FRNs were part of the operation to extract gold from China. But there is absolutely no doubt that such an operation took place."

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It doesn't take patience to single out a bigtime fraud.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That's the problem. Fraud is everywhere. Who can we believe anymore? Any money we make is either taxed, scammed, or fee'd until we have no more money. And that's from the supposed legitimate sources, not to mention the Bailouts and QE1, 2 or 3. I wish the power brokers could be brought to our level...living on next to nothing. David's story puts hope in that. But, it may be the next wave of power brokers trying to unseat the existing ones with this lawsuit. An action done to marginalize the Old World Order to make way for the New World Order.

I think 2012 will be a rocky year for the economy the world over.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

That's the problem. Fraud is everywhere. Who can we believe anymore? Any money we make is either taxed, scammed, or fee'd until we have no more money. And that's from the supposed legitimate sources, not to mention the Bailouts and QE1, 2 or 3. I wish the power brokers could be brought to our level...living on next to nothing. David's story puts hope in that. But, it may be the next wave of power brokers trying to unseat the existing ones with this lawsuit. An action done to marginalize the Old World Order to make way for the New World Order.

Spot on, mate. I can only tell you what I do and that is when I find a scam artist, I call him out for it. Everyone else is suspect. Trust is always shaded with skepticism.

That hope that Wilcock is selling, that's his scam, it's koolaid, smoke a joint instead.

Best to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Okay, first there's some Japanese guys were caught with 6 trillion of Bonds near the Swiss border, now (Feb. 17th, 2012) there's more caught with trillions worth 1/3 the USA national debt caught in Italy. Something is really going down! I mean who really tries to use fake bonds worth trillions to secure loans?! Not like that won't get any scrutiny. So maybe David Wilcock did have some good intel about some underground economy by the elite bankers. Think whatever you will of David. He's been tipped off to some big news this time. Remember these guys have got caught with Trillions in perfect (fake?) Federal Reserve Bonds. That's not pocket change.

BBC/Fake Bonds Arrest - Italy Feb. 17th

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Spot on, mate. I can only tell you what I do and that is when I find a scam artist, I call him out for it.

That's not all you do. You also attack the truth seekers who look beyond Davey.

You said on another thread when pressed, "I could explain it to you all, but it's too difficult and you'd need to be as smart as I am." I am paraphrasing your words. Your whole tack is to make yourself look smart. Yet only you fail to see that you are having the opposite effect.

Well anyway, can you walk us idiots through the "truth"? We are waiting, that is, if you think we're smart enough? You said we have to go watch eight hours of footage and go down some other rabbit hole? Truth is simple, yet you say truth is complex? Tell us more, this walk through your psyche is fascinating.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am more than reasonably knowledgeable and experienced pertaining to a wide variety of esoteric topics and practices over and above (and despite) the fact that I'm a post-graduate scientist. However this drivel does not contribute to esoteric, anthropological, historical or scientific studies pertaining to any of the topics touched on by Mr Wilcox.

This world and life are of infinite interest, wonder and strangeness; however, a guy that claims to not only be a reincarnation of Cayce but (surprise) his core group of family and friends are also reincarnated duplicates of the the whole Cayce clan? Because they look alike in photos...?

For instance, Wilcock regarding the pineal gland were of passing interest - it should be noted that the pine cone was celebrated in pagan religions as being representative of life cycles and evergreen and that this probably had a bigger influence on early Christianity than the shape of the pineal gland. More so in ancient cultures that would deify the plant material that gave the insights and visions and that encountered during such visions rather than the responsible organ, gland, etc.

Unlike our fraud in mention, I don't pretend to know the answer to the 2012 issue and would never stifle debate on issue that we have no clear knowledge of or definite answer to but Mr Wilcock tries to impress his audience through unsubstantiated references to his access to "Black Ops" and unique information...note that when he knows his argument is a little thin the involuntary nose rubbing commences (google "body language").

He uses scientific theories, to quote Mark Twain "in the same way a drunk uses a lamp pole" and spices his presentation with references to "hidden" and Black Ops intelligence that he was privy to to create the impression you shouldn't question the absurdity of some of his statements 'cause he has access to info / intel that you will never have...he was also THE guy that knows the reason behind the US going after Sadam....come on folks...he is even intimately acquainted with the equipment found at Roswell...solved the enigmatic Revelations 18: 13...

Judging by the audiences here on ATS and the ones I have personally sat, Mr Wilcock is hopefully not exposed to too many people pursuing scientific or esoteric knowledge - let's hope this doesn't change; the last thing people striving for spiritual maturity need is another fraudulent detractor.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I am more than reasonably knowledgeable and experienced

[...]

Yup.

Okay thanks, I learned what I needed to know.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Spot on, mate. I can only tell you what I do and that is when I find a scam artist, I call him out for it. Everyone else is suspect. Trust is always shaded with skepticism.

That hope that Wilcock is selling, that's his scam, it's koolaid, smoke a joint instead.

Best to you.

If only we'd all chill with a doobie. Life would be a little less stressful.

I agree it's right to question and be skeptical. These are some pretty tall tales being put out by David. Admittedly, I'm not all that familiar with David's work like you seem to be. I do think he's been tipped off to some big money scam, nevermind the mystical part of what he's saying. Trillion dollar scams...who would run a fake that big thinking they wouldn't get caught?! The biggest monied bank families??? There is something big coming down on this. Why isn't this front page news? 2 separate incidents in a few years that add up to the total debt the USA has for a year!!! The D.B. Cooper Heist got more coverage. I want to find out what's going on behind this.

I could be reading something into this but my wild guess at this time is that some of the top monied families are fighting it out. David probably has acquaintances with the family that's taking a punch at the other one and they're using David and his publicity for some reason.
edit on 19-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Honestly David's pages are so long I use a web reader to read it to me with the computer voice while I do something else. Kind of nice that way.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Honestly David's pages are so long I use a web reader to read it to me with the computer voice while I do something else. Kind of nice that way.

Wilcock could easily provide a downloadable .pdf, .doc or other very low bandwidth alternative, his website/blog is nearly unintelligible and almost impossible to follow logically. It's almost as if he is doing this on purpose as if to confuse, obfuscate and, of course, to keep you on his site...to sell you something.

Oh.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Wilcock could easily provide a downloadable .pdf, .doc or other very low bandwidth alternative, his website/blog is nearly unintelligible and almost impossible to follow logically. It's almost as if he is doing this on purpose as if to confuse, obfuscate and, of course, to keep you on his site...to sell you something.

Oh.

Of course, if he did that, anyone could download it, edit it in any way they wanted like change all the links to proven frauds, and inject other BS to make it look fraudulent, and upload it somewhere else claiming it is a "mirror" and half the people that wanted to read it in the first place is immediately put off by the obvious fraudulent doc they just got in their hands.

But that of course is exactly what shills like you want right?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh.

Originally posted by NeoVainOf course, if he did that, anyone could download it, edit it in any way they wanted like change all the links...

PDF documents and Word documents can be locked securely which would not allow any of this. A simple Google search instead of a breathless rant would have uncovered this well known fact.

Your IT Lesson 101 for the day, free of charge.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

And here is your IT lesson 102 for the day.

Any document that is locked, can be cracked. And even if a Word doc was locked, copy and paste into a new word doc still works.

Fail

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Any document that is locked, can be cracked. And even if a Word doc was locked, copy and paste into a new word doc still works.

(sigh)

If you wish to continue this conversation, I will be "Waiting..." on my home newsgroup, sci.crypt.
edit on 20-2-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join