It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly blasts rock central Liege in Belgium

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
belgium had it coming(because belgium is in a very volatile region).

but more importantly, my condolence to the families of the dead and the injured.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
According to morning newspapers, police found a dead woman at Amrani's domicile yesterday.
She was a house cleaner at his neighbor's. It is said he has drawn her in his appartment saying he had found a job for her.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
seems no place is safe from "rampages" like this for either side of the argument europes gun crime statistics too a huge hit this year Norway+Belgium with 165+wounded in two events let alone the dead, and i may be mistaken but im pretty sure no event is comparable in death toll out side of war and 911. I realy dont think there has been an event to have killed or wounded that many americans in one go least with fire arms since bunker hill or the cival war

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Sphota

There is no empire in Morocco. So ridiculous.

At least update your rhetoric.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and England were all colonial powers in different parts of North Africa...was I mistaken some how? Or, do Algerians just go to France because they enjoy moonlit walks on the Champs Elysee?

At any rate, I was assuming his generalization was to all of Africa (he does later mention it as a country [sic] in its entirety.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I haven't checked for any updates on this story, but earlier I read that the gunman acted alone, and that this wasn't considered to have any connection to terrorism or terrorists. So basically what I gathered is that the guy was a bit off.

I suppose you have to have something wrong with your brain if you climb on top of an overpass, lob 3 grenades into a huge crowd of people, and start firing a FAL assault rifle, attempting to hit as many people as possible. Why have violent acts, or rather "violent people," present in such larger numbers today than 50 years ago? I do not have any data with actual numbers, but it seems as if things have gotten worse than they were in say the 50's.

It is obviously caused by these people having some type of mental defect or severe chemical imbalance, because a sane and normal person would never be able to do something like this. I suppose some violent crimes are drug-related, but I don't suspect that can account for the increase over time. More people maybe? Maybe, but I think that what is causing this has something to do with our society in general, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure when the dust settles it will come down to European racism against immigrants, like Brievik.

Just shows there needs to be much more sensitivity education for whites in Europe, they are still too racist and prone to violence.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Don't know if this was posted already

Video of the panic among the people after the attack.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is just another ass like in Norway. They are inspiring each other. They have no valid realistic reason to do this.
They've smoked too much weed probably and it forced them into a long lasting psychosis.

This is for me the reason why we should be busting doors right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorSatan
belgium had it coming(because belgium is in a very volatile region).

Really? Had it coming?
Volatile how?

Granted Liege is exactly like the West Bank, Kabul, Bagdhad and the Mid East so I see how you could get confused.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by sunshinesmile

Originally posted by sunshinesmile

Multiculturalism ruins peaceful countries.

Likewise, one could also say that "Colonialism ruins peaceful countries". What's more, it leads to immigration of the dispossessed to the heart of the empire. So...Colonialism leads to the destruction of the vassal state, immigration of its people to the colonial power, where they are generally marginalized and become working poor, leading to resentment and later hate, expressed as crime and violence.

You could say that empire's chickens usually come home to roost at some point.

I don't live in the past. Are you saying the actions of violent immigrants today are justified because 500 years ago some long dead government official on the orders of a long dead monarch went to some stinking 3rd world country (that hasn't changed) and pissed off the locals? And you think I have issues LOL

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Before you go off on this tangent, it is to your advantage to challenge yourself on it.

While you've read that, are you sure it is true? Have you ever gone to look for the history of African cultures.

The one this guy is from isn't a "black" culture. They are Arabic/Berber.

I have spoken to enough South Africans who were driven off their farms and had neighbours murdered by rampaging natives once they got rule. Too stupid to even maintain the crops that had grown for generations. Destructive, violent, they even keep their own children from the benefits of aid brought in by western aid agencies because they steal anything brought in and sell it off on the black market. North or south, Africans are Africans and don't belong in European or any other western nation. Period.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
I'm pretty sure when the dust settles it will come down to European racism against immigrants, like Brievik.

Just shows there needs to be much more sensitivity education for whites in Europe, they are still too racist and prone to violence.

Are you on some illegal substance??? Seriously, a Morroccan immigrant kills people and you find a way to blame the Europeans? No wonder the world is so fu@ked up with idiots like you in it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I was being sarcastic, it's a British thing. I was indirectly referring to your posts prior to mine where you seemed to assume (as you always do) that a Muslim was involved (they are in the spotlight after all).

Adios.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Woah steady on mate.

You think it has nothing to do with big corporates going in and raping the country of it's resources while making outcasts of the native people (turning them into pirates in some cases)?

Or the fact that these people have been given hand outs for so long that they simply don't know how to be resourceful and hopeful anymore?

Please crawl back under the rock you came out of.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Woah steady on mate.

You think it has nothing to do with big corporates going in and raping the country of it's resources while making outcasts of the native people (turning them into pirates in some cases)?

Or the fact that these people have been given hand outs for so long that they simply don't know how to be resourceful and hopeful anymore?

Big corporation's are not the natives of Europe btw. They are a different breed and might as well come from a different planet!
Neither is the Lima Declaration that de-industrialised Europe to the third-world.
Also can we connect this spree killer with a grudge against big corporations?
If so he should of shot up their offices, not the innocent folk on the street.
No, it's that he hated the white's / Europeans that he could never integrate with. So many of the self-loathing white folk (often liberals) won't understand this so they try and pin the blame on the locals (usually white).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Woah steady on mate.

Please crawl back under the rock you came out of.

Big corporates aren't just raping 3rd world countries, mate. Asia, India etc are doing very well thankyou very much from corporations taking industries OUT of developed nations and handing them to those 'poor outcasts'. Seen places like Detroit on the news lately? I don't see poor Americans landing on the doorstep of Somalia asking for welfare. There are plenty of struggling, poor white folks that have lost hope too so don't try that angle. What would you do to help them because their own governments and corporations certainly are doing dick.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This morning I've read one of the latest update in the Dutch Media. According to that it was a one man, who has a history in illegal weapons possession, no t too long ago released from prison. He was summoned for a hearing the day before or that morning and instead of heading in he decided to kill a few innocent people and after wards killed himself.

My condoleances to the family of the victims.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Two days ago, there was a shooter in Florence, Italy who shot four people, killing two of them. He was then either killed or killed himself.

Florence is also an unlikely place for such an event.

There seems to be many reports of unsettling violence this week.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Very Bad....Why this happen in the world.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join