It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly blasts rock central Liege in Belgium

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sunshinesmile

Brilliant, the confessions of a racist. You are letting presumption get the better of you!

To continue your idiom, you presume that all immigrants are leopards that cannot change their spots - well, unfortunately, the overwhelming majority were never leopards in the first place.

To say that all immigrants / Africans / other groups you hate are criminals, without any evidence or rational thought, just underlines your nonsensical approach to life, debate and common sense. I'm presuming you are making comments of this type because something is missing in your life, or you just get a kick out of playing Devil's advocate. Its totally backfired dude - because no matter how many times you tell yourself the opposite, the truth is you don't understand.. Please, please try to just see through the racist distortion and realise that what you are saying is just trash.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ComeFindMe because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Deceased victims:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Mehdi Belhadj, 15
Gabriel Leblonk, 17 months
Pierre Geronville, 17
unnamed 75 year old woman.
Antoniette "Tania" Racano 49

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by AeonsI take some exception to your opening paragraph in this statement in that the countries that take in the most refugees around the world are the poorest nations - and by a long way too. The official figures actually show what a paltry effort we make in the "West". These poorest nations (for example Tanzania) are made up of many different cultures and religions - just something to think about.

They aren't taking in refugees - they haven't any choice. In this manner, you could call Mexicans coming into the US "refugees."

The idea that the only way to help is to IMPORT the people is ridiculous. Western nations supply people, time, resources, schooling, infrastructure, etc. All without expecting anything in return for it.

You can export peace.

The multiculture YOU are speaking of in Africa is multitribal. A natural negotiation of exchange. Nothing like the contrived version being forced in Western nations. They aren't ethnicity or tribe blind. Those ethnicities and tribes are still vastly part of the same super-structure of culture. Where a tribe doesn't get on, THEY GET CUT OFF from everyone else. Natural consequences.

Tanzania has been getting aid and investment strategies from extra-national organizations, many of whom are Western.

I'm tired of being your kick toy. I'm tired of insensible, unsupported rhetoric.

edit on 2011/12/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I like how they keep going on about how this is just "inexplicable."

The rejection of the obvious "get into Valhalla free if you take infidels with you" card seems disingenious.

bigpondnews.com...

Police from the vice squad wanted to question him in relation to an inquiry into sexual harassment, according to Le Soir newspaper.

'He was a delinquent who was in trouble throughout his life, up before children's courts, petty courts, appeals courts,' said Cedric Visart de Bocarme, the prosecutor for the Liege region.

One of his lawyers, Jean-Franois Dister, said Amrani had called him on Monday and Tuesday about the 1.30pm summons.

'He was quite anxious about the possibility of returning to prison. I think it worried him a lot,' Dister told RTL-TVI.

In another article he was going to see the police because his car was seen at the scene of "an immoral act."

This is the second lawyer this guy has. How many lawyers does one small time arms/drug dealer need?

edit on 2011/12/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Brilliant, the confessions of a racist. You are letting presumption get the better of you!

To continue your idiom, you presume that all immigrants are leopards that cannot change their spots - well, unfortunately, the overwhelming majority were never leopards in the first place.

To say that all immigrants / Africans / other groups you hate are criminals, without any evidence or rational thought, just underlines your nonsensical approach to life, debate and common sense. I'm presuming you are making comments of this type because something is missing in your life, or you just get a kick out of playing Devil's advocate. Its totally backfired dude - because no matter how many times you tell yourself the opposite, the truth is you don't understand.. Please, please try to just see through the racist distortion and realise that what you are saying is just trash.

No thanks, I'll just walk the streets of Sydney... oh hang on there are some that I can't because immigrants police them and keep average Australians not of their colour out. How terribly racist of them. But wait, but your laughable arguments coloureds can't be racist can they? Without evidence?? Are you serious? Open your eyes and read for yourself the statistics of what mass immigration does to stable, unified countries then come back and argue if you still can.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunshinesmile

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

No thanks, I'll just walk the streets of Sydney... oh hang on there are some that I can't because immigrants police them and keep average Australians not of their colour out. How terribly racist of them. But wait, but your laughable arguments coloureds can't be racist can they? Without evidence?? Are you serious? Open your eyes and read for yourself the statistics of what mass immigration does to stable, unified countries then come back and argue if you still can.

I would like to argue that you are not against 'coloured's' (a pretty offensive term in the 21st century) but against anyone that is not Aussie. I can almost guarantee that if Britain sent a boatload of it's white British teenage males over to Sydney and they carried on how they do here, you would be equally as against them.

Ethnicity or colour is irrelevant in any crime as all races are capable of it. Black or Asian people would commit the same crimes in their own countries as they would here, British and Aussie people will also commit crimes abroad. Plus, it was the British and other Western Empires which messed up most of the countries that these immigrants originate from in the first place.

Open your narrow mind and see that we are all human regardless of where we are from. One question, do the Aboriginals see white Australians as immigrants? What race commits the most crime in Australia? (Ok two questions)

To get back on topic, I don't think this psychopaths origins bare any relevance to the horrific crime he committed.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Dear Fiftyfifty,

I like how your post is extremely political correct.

It is not healthy to put tribe people or people with different views in a society that does not suit them.
They require lots of support and teaching, they require lots of integration. However I am afraid that this is not what happens in reality.
They are put out in an immigration center and if they are lucky they get in. After all the hate they faced in the immigration center and the first of many negative aspects of our society: bureaucracy etc. they are put out in our vulnerable and 'civilized' society.

I understand your post however it sounds like it's quoted and taken from a Christmas fairy tale.

I do not agree with racism and discrimination but each side has grudge for each other equally and due to political correctness of our side we lose touch with reality. They do not have this barrier as they were never guided before.

There is a solution however I don't think just letting them all in and accepting everything they do will help achieve our final goal.

There should be extensive research as of what they are and what they do and what they have done.

In this case in Liege this Moroccan person did not accept help nor integration courses. He did not follow our rules and laws. He did not want to participate in our society and he did not want to contribute.

If a person does not want our 'civilized' help then there is only one solution: OUT!

We have bigger problems and we cannot risk these people distorting our societies.

Kind regards,

PS: People who commit such crimes should not be considered people. We are talking about a 17 month old baby here. What did he do? Did he know what racism was? Did he know what discrimination was? Did he hold grudge for Moroccans?

edit on 16/12/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/12/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by novuslibertas

While I stand by my views, I also agree with what you are saying here. I in no way think that immigration doesn't have it's issues but I think part of the problem is down to our so-called 'civilised' nations not accepting and not being open to people form different cultures. It takes time, if you look back to the 50's and 60's when Caribbean, Pakistani and Indian immigrants first appeared in 'white' neighbourhoods, we had the same problems and discrimination on a far worse level than today. 40 years later and these same ethnic groups are largelt accepted, have contributed so much to society and in some way shaped the way the British live today. Many will argue that this is a problem and Britain has lost it's Britishness, but in my view and I'm sure many agree, it has helped British people open up their minds and want to know more about the world beyond our coasts.

It is not so much society but the government that is causing these issues by not offering the right support to immigrants and letting them into the country on the wrong grounds and principles. It is OVER political correctness and human rights that allows this and although I can't speak for the rest of Europe, this is definitely the problem in Britain. The same goes for Prisoners, the justice system is too lenient and prison is more like a holiday camp than a prison.

Until we get a government with a backbone, and a Europe with a proper plan, this type of thing will sadly keep happening.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply I have enjoyed it. I like a good conversation.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Everywhere I look there are pictures posted of the shooter and the baby who died.
Everywhere a lot of people are making this about politics or race or religion while no one really knows yet what the motives are.

Especially the picture with the baby, that is pure propaganda by the media that soots certain agenda's very well, imho that is. Why always show babies, why not all of the victims? Because babies make the shooter double bad or darker colour? I wonder...

why isn't anyone posting pictures of the 15 year old victim for example? Because that wouldn't fit those agenda's very well now would it....
Here he is:
Mehdi Belhadj, he was burried today and had a traditional Islamic burial service in a mosque. He was just as much murdered by a marocan as the baby and the others!

edit on 16/12/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Youngest victim triggers the most emotive response.

Even posting pictures of the killer as a child works for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by novuslibertas

PS: People who commit such crimes should not be considered people. We are talking about a 17 month old baby here. What did he do? Did he know what racism was? Did he know what discrimination was? Did he hold grudge for Moroccans?

Ah no. They are human. Horrifyingly, uniquely, human.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join