It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow...Ok...vid won't embed...

Here it is..

www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 12-12-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 12/12/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm so light...your link is broken...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

uggh

how much energy did i waste, watching her waist?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Wow...Ok...vid won't embed...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thanks Taws....it's an awesome vid!

Anyone else got something?????
edit on 12-12-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
wow some sort of explanation??? information post of some kind???? cause i for one can not watch videos properly with my laptop and i have no urg to get on my phone search Utube or go down stairs and fir up the Gaming rig to watch a video...... sorry not really directing anger towards you but a i was hoping some meat to this thread... not a empty taco with with a little cheese ...lol

sorry i have been spoiled by quality threads most member try to create

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
wow some sort of explanation??? information post of some kind???? cause i for one can not watch videos properly with my laptop and i have no urg to get on my phone search Utube or go down stairs and fir up the Gaming rig to watch a video...... sorry not really directing anger towards you but a i was hoping some meat to this thread... not a empty taco with with a little cheese ...lol

sorry i have been spoiled by quality threads most member try to create

No problem...if you didn't watch the vid...then probably your loss...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It was a music rap video talking about free energy and the governments keeping the patents that can transform the planet. I stopped watching about a minute in, as its not my cup of tea, but I suspect a lot of people will like it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
nice vid though, but...

the only form of 'free energy' exists ...

...is stealing it from your neighbour

you cannot patent this

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I think you should have posted this in the music forum. This is not at all a science based thread. I feel you, I mean as far as the sentiment goes that's expressed in the video, but there's no 'science and technology' here, just a bunch of hype.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
It was a music rap video talking about free energy and the governments keeping the patents ...

thats not correct.

patents are not granted for technology already existing, and technology which renders to be useless.

We don't have free-energy not because noone grants a patent on this, but because noone is able to demonstrate it.
Noone is in your way to develop whatever you want on this world. You can use whatever patented technology is in the shelf and of course new technology not being patented.

You are FREE to develop ANYTHING.

Even IF you violate other peoples intellectual property on a patent its a question of negotiations and noone can collect money from you unless you start earning money from what you developed

So i'm completely clueless what the patent office has to do with hindering someone to invent something.

Its obviously more the case that noone yet figured HOW to harvest free energy in ammounts that would matter.

All things i've seen yet lack functionality for numberous reasons.
Noone will grant a patent on stuff that is not working.

Develop - Build - Demonstrate - Patent it thats how it works

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well,

I believe that at a certain point in the song they are referring to Tesla and the TONS of patents that he drew up from his own imagination, so his diary claims. ( I think this guy was from somewhere else or he was in contact with something that is like a conscience from somewhere else)

So these patents are wild right? Like: how to transmit energy over several miles at a fairly low cost, and you can put a meter on it. This guy who was called J. P. Morgan (You know it! The monopoly guy) financed all of these genius ideas from Tesla. Give people power, industrial machinery, anywhere, at a competitive price! Bingo! J.P. Morgan had come up with his own perpetual money machine. Monopoly! (Not the game an actual monopoly)

Tesla on the other hand, kept other gems in his collection of godlike ideas/inspirations like a free energy system using the ionosphere as the source of power and then transmit this free wireless energy through where you needed it and then back to the earth it returns. Energy is never wasted it's only transformed. Like when you borrow from a bank! NOT!
I mean there is no interest. More like borrowing a cup of sugar from your neighbour to make a pie and then giving him a slice because it's good!
Tesla refused tot put a meter on this invention! Tesla wasn't a sold out human. So, that made Mr Morgan very mad and furious! So he disowned Tesla from his company and cut his supply of money. He burned down his life' work and casted a shadow on this man so dark that despite Tesla's attempt to bounce back, it only resulted in having "investors" turn their backs on his GENIUS and HUMANITY. He died alone and ridiculed.*Sniff Tesla*

Of course Tesla will win. His conscientiousness will resonate in the soul humanity forever. Only an apocalypse can kill this much "should be" common sense. Please look into it people, Tesla is the man!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Thank you, you are right. I was a patent examiner and that is correct. If you invent something that is novel and you can back it up with science you will be awarded a patent. There is no coverup of technology. The fact is that there is no such thing as free energy. The laws of physics are well proven.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one noticed the seemingly blatant mason hand symbol at 2:53 and that its linked with "Thrive" documentary made by Foster gamble from the Proctor and Gamble family.

Also Thrive's advert image is of a woman revealing one eye from behind a blinder...

new topics

top topics

join