It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Is YOU, Not The Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very insightful post. I believe the heart of the problem truly is in the hearts of the people haha. We were born with shackles but we were also born with great potential to break those chains that bind us, and grow into better, smarter, and stronger people. I must admit...I'm not a hateful being, but when i think of the "evil" forces at work it fills me up with fire, but sometimes I don't see it as a bad thing, and try to harness that energy to be something more...productive.

Also, andrew bird is amazing. I saw him live once in the guggenheim

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Firstly there has been a concerted effort to demean and discredit anything related to the so called "Conspiracy Theorist".

In fact if you Google "Conspiracy Theory" it points you to ATS. LOL

From what I've seen, there's a lot of "crazy" yet knowledgeable people here on ATS and other related forums. Some just don't handle learning the truth that well. They weren't prepared to cope with it, but had no choice in their mind, and it results with that look in their eye that everything is about to go horribly wrong at any given moment.

It just takes time to come to terms with reality. When I first heard about conspiracies, it wasn't that I disbelieved because I was open-minded, I just couldn't accept it all in an instant. It took about 4 months worth of solid and continuous research for it click in my mind, "Hey, this **** is real and I'm going to have accept it."

Money supersedes practically everything in our existence today even God.

It doesn't have to and there always seems to be an alternative, mainly of which would be other human beings kind and helping you to live if this were a "good" place. For example, people don't need to eat to live, but good luck of convincing anyone that haha. When I eat food I do so because my body is telling me I'm hungry and it does fix that problem. It also makes me feel run down and lousy.

Alternative? Go to the source. Sunlight provides all the things we eat with energy, so skip the middleman. The ancient practice of sungazing is gaining scientific credibility as well as a lot of other "revelations" coming to light in the period in which we live. An Indian man that goes by HRM, went 411 days without eating solid food under medical superversion. He only consumed boiled water. Check out the documentary "Eat The Sun" if you get the opportunity, if not for the knowledge, for the positive vibrations that film created.

The other benefit of sungazing is that it stimulates your pineal gland, you literally feel it. If I recall correctly, HRM's had doubled in size and was functioning again as it should. Plus, the blood vessels in your eyes have had the entirety of your blood content pass through them in 2 hours and if you were sungazing, it just got infused with Light thanks to our Logos (may not be exactly correct, but close enough to get the point across).

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I hate it when people say, what can you do, you cant do nothing about it so just conform and get to it. . well, for a start, if we all stop thinking like that and question our surroundings, maybe we can change #. Our government aint doing it, so i think a bigger society is the way forward, educating youth about their environgments and the real consequences of not been involved i.e, wars and the unfair/under-education of our youth that keeps us in these restraints of having no voice unless your born into a very privileged family.

Truly educated youth will never bare a discriminatory brain, therefor we can only prosper.

Yes, when we mature and have the ability to change, we should change - i cant argue that. But what i can argue is brainwashing youth into thinking a certain way so that they conform to the elite ideals.

Education, educate people around you about the things you know are holding you, them and us back from creating a better world. Then and only then, will we stop these people

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by littlefinch

In reference to Andrew Bird, if watching a man pick a violin like a guitar while rocking out in his own little world won't put a smile on your face, what will?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

thank you for sharing these ideas
it's been a while since I had the pleasure of feeling in sync.
some days this understanding drives me mad
because, basically, there's nothing difficult about it, is there?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Not really haha, it just takes time to master the mind set.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I learned a lot of all the posts here

I myself believe that TPTB is simply exploiting our worse part of the human nature. Why? Because it is all about manpower, thus slavery. Money and gold is nothing, it is just a tool to submit the world thru governmental legal contract.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The OP is flowing in the only direction possible if we are to establish any real progress.

Remember that IMU.

Intelligence: ability to communicate ideas
Mind: the remember, to think
Unity: to harmonize, oneness

Doing so can go a long way.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

The price of gold is supposed to drop back down soon actually. They're about done buying all the gold they need to rebuild Solomon's Temple

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
For those of you who would like information on finding out who you are, this is where it's at. If you have not seen these videos then you're missing out, really.

Adampants is the only person I'm comfortable calling "awake". He may have not got everything right (marijuana and other psychdelics), but that hardly affects his message of Light.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

It's not that I want to be told all the answers to my infinite questions. I just want to be pointed in the right direction.. which i think you did
thank you

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join