It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Is YOU, Not The Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Before I start this, I'd just like to say there's a nice elm tree down the road from here, so for those of you with your hanging ropes ready... haha.

The problem with the world is not the Illuminati, it's us. It's you, it's me, it's every person you've ever known and every person you've ever came into contact with.

Do you honestly believe they could stop us or harm us if we unconditionally loved every living being on this planet? If every person genuinely cared about the next, if you could point out a stranger in a crowd and say, "I'm watching your back", what could they possibly do? How are they going to stop 7 billion people who treat each other as family?

Have you ever considered why it is that evil gets to run this place we call Earth? It's never ran through your mind that maybe it's supposed to and there's a logical reason why it doesn't fail?

You know the Illuminati are not the names and bloodlines you know and perpetuate. When is the last time you put your ass in the firing line when you didn't have to? Where did you see anyone step out of the shadows and claim and responsibility for the atrocities committed against humanity who wasn't directly tied to a government?

The Illuminati provide choices, nothing more. It's your responsibility to figure out why that is and why they have such great power. There's no one forcing you to waddle your way into McDonald's and order imitation food products. No one's forcing your hand while you pour that aspartame down your throat. No one forces you to police and terrorize each other like you have some kind of God-appointed authority over other human beings, although "someone" seems to. You do these things.

Do you look beyond your theories of mass population reduction? If they're going to kill a majority of us, what are they waiting for? More people to start to wake up, to sense what's going on? The money shot? "They're paying attention! Do it now!" It's just not realistic.

What do you think your purpose for existing on this planet really is? Are you here to complain about the things you do to yourselves and blame it on someone else or is there another explanation? Did you not have a conscience as a child? Did you not feel guilty when you hurt someone else? Who's really to blame for you losing it over the years when you have free will?

If you hadn't lost your consciences, where might life have taken you? If you continued to care about others, would you have not tried to be the best person you could possibly be and continue to evolve as a human being? Perhaps you would have continuously grown and recognized that as a valid reason for living? Maybe then you wouldn't be the actors you are today, hiding your true selves behind metaphorical masks?

What would you even be without the Illuminati and the options they provide anyway? If there were peace and anarchy, true freedom from government, would you ever grow or more importantly, would the world as a whole continue to grow? Could you let go of your senseless religions and hateful Gods that demand your complete slavery? Would you ever come to see every other person on this planet as your equal or would you continue to look down on them for not being as "wise" as you?

You need the Illuminati just as much as they need you, as much as it's their duty to be here for you. What would you come together over if not your common hatred for them which I wouldn't advocate to begin with, but it's a start to something. When will you stop fighting fire with more fire? Do you just enjoy feeling negative? When you see the news and something comes up that negatively affects you, how do you honestly react to that? With love, compassion?

Catch yourself when you see your negative reactions and reprogram your subconscious mind that lives so much of your life. Feel positive for a change instead of always torn down or depressed about what's going on around you. Your free will is in how you react. Hell may be encompassing every aspect of the world that exists outside yourself, but you control your own mind and sense of self. You're not here to suffer, you're here because you suffer.

A person who is awake sees the illusion and connections to everything while having all the information that exists inside of them easily accessible because they know entire universe is within them ("as above, so below"). They do not dive deeper into the illusion unknowingly and complain about others who don't see the world like they do. It's time to remember who you are, where you are, how you got here, and how to leave this place.

Go inside yourself and find your own answers, because they've always been there. Experience the ego death / mind body separation whether it be through thousands of hours of meditation or the short cuts that nature has provided for you. Most importantly, relax, it's only a ride.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Very intresting perspective. But remember, we must learn to love our selves before we love others.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Really, really great post.

You are coming from a spiritual perspective, which is ground zero for our problems today. We don't have a spiritual perspective in our world. (Which I know you know has nothing to do with religion.)

I really appreciated your thoughts and look forward to reading this again.

By the way.....

Someone is going to bring up conditioning and brainwashing. I'm sure I won't be the first to ask where you stand on that?

I don't think you can blame this on "personal responsibility" entirely when many of the people in the world have been conditioned to think the way they do.

Response?
edit on 12-12-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

You can't love what you don't know.

"Experience the ego death / mind body separation"

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Are we not capable of overcoming conditioning and brainwashing? That's still a government thing. You pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America, not world government, or the Hidden Hands. Quite honestly, even as a child you were capable of resisting it if not for misleading parents.

Do they not say "respect elders", "listen to adults", "don't get in trouble" etc etc?

What would they do if they were forced to answer a child's unwavering why after why after why instead of lying to the child or pushing the issue asside? Seems to me like they'd have to figure out the why for both themselves and their children.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The only flaw I can see in your reasoning is that people were tricked long ago. Through force of arms, at first.

After a few generations, it becomes cultural. And those succeeding generations don't even know there are secrets hidden from their view. How can you seriously claim they are responsible of their fate?

Was the beef you ate the stupidest of its clan? No. It's ancestors were forced into submission, and the young followed the adults. It became their normality.

But I agree when you say nature can give some of us a short-cut to what has been hidden long ago. It becomes our task to understand what we are given, and share it when possible.

Because the Illuminati do not want people to know some things, be it from the past, the nature of the creation, or else. Why? Because they can use us to their advantage, then. Much like we do with the bovine specie.

Even a tamed lion has to learn to go back to the wild. Why would it be different from us?

Give a fish, teach fishing, you know?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Through force of arms? What about people like Gandhi? When did he pick up a gun to bring about change?

I'm having trouble understanding what it is exactly you're getting at, but as to issues being cultural and passed down, when did people lose the ability to stop questioning things? We've always had choices.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Jwest06 because: Text added.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So I shouldn't complain about things like Fukushima or speak out against idiocy because it's all my fault?
I am not sure I am following this logic.

No one is forcing the radioactive isotopes down my throat? I beg to differ...

They clearly covered up alien tech. That isn't my fault.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Well, first look at history and see how it was "Do as the King says or die"... After a few generations, most people will find it normal, because they will not know better.

You can not blame a child for not knowing something. The same goes for adults.

But there are people who will naturally question authority. Before, they were bought, coerced or buried.

Now, we are bombarded by so many contradictory information, in a system that pressurize people like lemons, that it becomes hard to know which way is up.

Again, I don't think people should be blamed for that. But those who wake up and make everything in their power to go back to sleep should be held responsible as much as the Illuminati, because they willingly participate in the system we are stuck in. Because it is a system that was designed to hold us captive.

They had millenniums to perfect it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Having thought about it, let's take this children indoctrination a step further.

Imagine you had a son whose curiosity you never stunted and he's always asking why like a curious person should, questioning everything.

He's in elementary school and one day you get a phone call to come pick him up at the office. You get there, ask the principal why you're being asked to take him home, and the principal says something along the lines of "He wouldn't stop asking why." You respond, "I would hope not, he's supposed to be receiving an education here."

How is the school going to win this argument? "He was being disruptive by asking why and prevented the other children from learning." "If you didn't answer his questions then it seems like you're the one being disruptive to my child's learning, and the rest of his class for they're not being taught the entirety either."

Honestly though, if you really cared about your kids you wouldn't be shipping them off to get indoctrinated in the first place, especially if you know better.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Jwest06 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Who was responsible for Fukashima other than people and their ability to place it on top of a fault line?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

You learn you kid when to stop, or what stop means...

I "home-schooled" my kids for the first years. The oldest one wanted to try real school. We let her. But we still talk about many many things school doesn't cover, and I would be devastated if my kids stopped asking "whys"...

Their whys force me to look for things I didn't know before, so I learn as much as they do in the process.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

People did rise up and over throw kings, see revolutions. May have been orchestrated, but people were capable of doing it on their own before it came to that.

The point is not to pass responsibility onto something outside yourself, and it truely helps to understand the bigger picture which you will have to discover on your own or it will mean nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Revolutions were made by people sitting right under the kings, not the common man. Never.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

While I agree there are some aspects that unfortunately are completely out of our control and influence the way we treat each other.

In today's world those born start off with a handicap, inundated with numerous influences bending, warping, shaping their minds and their view of the world and others. In today's world the next generation starts off with a handicap to loving other people.

Most children start off with a healthy dose of synthetic drugs before they even leave the womb, and within the first year of life they are stabbed with a juicy cocktail of vaccinations over, and over and over.

After this they begin to experience their first dosages of synthetic nutrition and GMO/pesticide laden poisons. They wash all that poison down with yet more poisons from fluoride to HFCS laden juicy drinks covered in cartoon promotions.

Then they become of age to enter the realm of propaganda based education where they socially engineer the children to repeat and regurgitate half truths outright lies else face failure, ridicule, and humiliation. They do this on average for at least the next 12 years of their life until they are properly instructed on how to go about the rest of their played out, predictable, obedient worker slave lives.

If there is no interruption to this routine of human conditioning the person should become as successful as ever but none the wiser to their slavery based lives, where by their success and everything they have gained in life depends solely on their ability to perpetuate/participate in the "machine" that has become "life"...

As a child combating all that is near impossible and while it is ultimately our fault we simply don't love one another, for many and most, they simply just know no better. They know not what they do and never have.

The people of ATS probably had an interruption to the "routine of human conditioning" somewhere in their lives at some time that was just enough to get them to question the world they live in and why.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So are you one of the Illuminati?
your thread is very deep, man.
got me to thinking. again. that's why i'm here.

If you hadn't lost your consciences, where might life have taken you? If you continued to care about others, would you have not tried to be the best person you could possibly be and continue to evolve as a human being? Perhaps you would have continuously grown and recognized that as a valid reason for living? Maybe then you wouldn't be the actors you are today, hiding your true selves behind metaphorical masks?

It's pitiful that at such a young age we are re-conditioned. taught to believe what we think and feel isn't real. Some of us as we mature start to wonder why. Start to look for more. for me, it's a slow awakening, I'm working on it. Sometimes I can see auras on people, sometimes not. But when I do it is an incredible insight.

Catch yourself when you see your negative reactions and reprogram your subconscious mind that lives so much of your life. Feel positive for a change instead of always torn down or depressed about what's going on around you. Your free will is in how you react. Hell may be encompassing every aspect of the world that exists outside yourself, but you control your own mind and sense of self. You're not here to suffer, you're here because you suffer.

nice. food for thought. thank you
nice post.
peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

The Illuminati provide choices, nothing more. It's your responsibility to figure out why that is and why they have such great power. There's no one forcing you to waddle your way into McDonald's and order imitation food products. No one's forcing your hand while you pour that aspartame down your throat. No one forces you to police and terrorize each other like you have some kind of God-appointed authority over other human beings, although "someone" seems to. You do these things.

The start was good. It does take Love and standing up for each other. But this point is a big FAIL. They don't get their power from the True Higher Ups and Creators, from Our Spiritual Mother/Father, in the least. They serve miscreants and murderous LEGION.

There is a consequence to not getting it together and getting the idea of unity and equality. Over time, and eons, planets go down in frequency with downgraded/new crops of humans. The school is like a yo you or teeter totter, higher dna and consciousness, more peace, lower dna and consciousness and the True Bad Guys Take over.

Pyramids, dog eat dog, social darwinism, is HELLZONE STUFF.

Love never ever switches hats. When Love and those who serve Love, who are Love at the end of billions/trillions of years of testing and are the true Higher Ups do anything, it is with absolute compassion, love and tenderness, awareness and awakening, waking people up, healing their broken hearts and showing them the way. They don't don demon masks and torture abuse anyone in lessons. Anyone who's ego, and privilege has allowed them to be convinced this is so by the False Light their frequency match allowed them to contact, (ie. you need to have the Love and Equality, with humility, giving to others, to connect to Family above wit hyour pineal), and all the lies, twists and distortions they've been taught, is going to FACE THE HARM THEY'VE DONE.

This planet is run in extreme control mode from cradle to death, with the intent of taking the Love out of loving hearts coming in for tests and degrading everyone.

The school is well noted, and the time is up soon. The caretakers will be called to account, and the people will be healed and taught the true way to progress so they may do so.

I know that, its been given to me a long time.

So I suggest those illuminati, really learn what true "adults" are like with so called "children". They equalize, help, assist, pick you up when your wounded, bandage your knee, get the kids to stop fighting, teach by example, serve them on bended knee, ensure they have plenty of food, warm bellies, not just any roof but beauty, and much activiites, and alot of freedom, always forgiving and totally wonderful.

That is the role of anyone who thinks they're higher ups.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

wow muzzleflash i usually don't disagree with you but this time i must. i will say there are exceptions, but only because i, myself have never experienced that lifestyle of living with disabilities, but the one thing i can say with my experience of those whom have had disabilities. they seem to be much more content than the rest of us. people i have interacted with, that have disabilities, seem to have a serene happiness. they aren't disillusioned by the things that fret us.

As for fully function human beings, we do have a choice to be happy/unhappy. to conquer the world you must first conquer yourself. I understand how hard it is, as i struggle with this concept daily, but mostly to my own fault. Think about it. what if everyone around the world decided to be a good guy.. just think about it. Fukushima(sp?) would have never happened. that is what he is getting at. if we comply they win.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

this is the "i don't want to take responsibility" course. you have a mind question your surroundings and question what you are taught. nobody and nothing ever taught me to question. in fact i was actually raised in a family where obedience was key. OBEY OBEY OBEY is what i was taught. i never accepted that and since a VERY young age i always questioned society and everything else for that matter. some care more about being "cool" than being right. it is the fault of themselves of putting others in priority over themselves. the status quo is kept by thinking and acting as though what others people think actually matters. peer pressure doesn't stop when high school does.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Very VERY simpleminded reasoning.
If you honestly can't wrap your mind around what the OP is suggesting then I feel sorry for you.

Not sorry for you in the A-hole, online, smart assed, kinda way.
Sorry for you in the genuine, heartfelt, compassionate kinda way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join