It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I think the real problem is in your own head. Why is exposure to White people and culture somehow racist when doing the same for Black, Asian or Latinos would be an "expression of cultural diversity"?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

There are somethings I can talk about as well as many that I CAN'T....and some that I just either do not know or can't even form a frame of refference to convey the concept as we are not THERE yet. I know E.T. to be a reality....but know.....I REALLY wish I did, GOOD JOB! Split Infinity

"...we are not THERE yet." Who is exactly is we? Humans in general, the people hiding the truth, the aliens, or me and the reality that I have created that you are just a part of?

"
There are somethings I can talk about as well as many that I CAN'T..." the rest of the statement I can understand and respect. However, how about discussing the things you "can" talk about then. How about throwing some more ideas out there, and I will ask questions from there. You haven't really given much of a foundation for the things you can talk about yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

I think the real problem is in your own head. Why is exposure to White people and culture somehow racist when doing the same for Black, Asian or Latinos would be an "expression of cultural diversity"?

I never claimed it is the same as anything. Not sure what would lead you to believe that was my thinking at all. In fact, I think we are all racists, including Black, Asians, and Latinos. There are no Innocent victims in this mess at all, and in fact, I have personally suffered from some pretty serious reverse racism to some of the highest levels. I just picked one straw out of the cup to talk about for the moment is all. Please don't make assumptions on incomplete information on my part.

"I think the real problem is in your own head." If you really knew how true this statement was it would frighten you
Then again, it is just a reality I created for myself, that I am desperately trying to figure out how to uncreate (or change) before it is too late. "I think, therefore I am..." Completely false statement because the "I" hasn't been established yet. So EVERYTHING must only exist in my head, and therefor, that is where the problem lies no?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

No, Awoken,

Aliens are not racist.

And thank the lord that black people are not into aliens.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

You’re putting words into his mouth. He didn’t say the dominance of white faces on television was a racist conspiracy, he simply pointed it out as a fact – one which five minutes of watching American television will doubtless corroborate. He did use the phrase ‘how bad it gets’, but that is about as judgemental as he got about it.

The OP is not trying to make out a case for racism among UFO cultists – even though, as DJW001 has shown us, a distinctly racist sub-sect of the cult does exist. I, too, have read Adamski’s Flying Saucers Have Landed. I suspect the OP has other fish to fry; I will be both surprised and gravely disappointed if this turns out to be wrong.

Most of the posts accusing the OP of racism are more prejudiced in tone than anything the OP has yet posted.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

What makes you say they aren't racist?

Why are we thanking the Lord that black people are not into aliens. This statement completely leaves me lost as to your meaning, and would really like to hear more of your take on this please.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

you have already been shown why they are not racist
how can u still think they are?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

Sorry my friend, I haven't been "shown" a single thing in 10 pages of posts yet. I have heard arguments and conversations, I have learned a lot, but nobody has "shown" me a thing "yet." I say yet because I always try to keep an open mind so I don't miss a possible opportunity later down the road.

How can I believe something on a subject, which mind you, not a single stitch of evidence has yet to be produced "to me" to date, that they (aliens) do in fact exist, including me being my own eyewitness account to possible sightings, and possibly label something that doesn't exist, being something they couldn't possibly be, because they don't exist yet. In other words, I haven't thought yet about the Aliens being racist or not, because I am still working on the Alpha, never mind their personality traits.

That would be like me telling you what color God's face is no?

edit on 13-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Hi Aw,

Yes,

The only racist people are ignorant people.

Aliens are not racist - please believe me. Because aliens are not ignorant.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Sorry friend, I don't trust ANYONE. Grew up in a hustler's world, and hustled half my life...just becomes part of nature. Wish it wasn't so, but when you wake up one day and find out the whole world has been lying to you, and then compound the hustlers life into it, trust is something that will never materialize again for me.

I would love to hear your thoughts more on it though rather than just you asking me for some blind faith.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You have been given evidence of people CLAIMING contact with ALIENS that are NOT white. Whether or not aliens exist (though they surely do) this should be sufficient proof that race is not a determining factor in contact cases. What evidence have u provided other than ill informed opinion to back up your claims? nothing as far as iv seen other than that there are lots of white Ufologist which probably is attributed to the fact that white people are generally wealthier, therefore recieve better education which results in them playing roles in research types of careers.. Do u see my point now? what are u actually on about i really dont know?
edit on 13-12-2011 by BillyTJames because: sp

edit on 13-12-2011 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well....I have been throwing thngs out there for quite some time. There are many of my posts that you can read that talk about things that are fringe....but logical in nature. Here is one for THIS TOPIC.

If you were exploring a ave deep undrground....filled with all sorts of amilmals....would you not want to see and differentiate the difference and the condition that made a certain spider have eyes at the mouth of the cave....smaller eyes and greater hair sensors deeper into the cave....and at the caves very deep points....have no eyes.....very hairy as to FEEL around.....and practicly clear see through body as because there is no sunlight that reaches this deep....the spiders pigments are non-existant because it needs no protection from UV radiation.

This is very similar to how E.T. would view and construct it's observations and experimentation on Humans of Different traits such as skin color, Geographic areas people live that give them different traights as well as eperimentation to see if their assumptions are correct. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by BillyTJames

In other words, I haven't thought yet about the Aliens being racist or not, because I am still working on the Alpha, never mind their personality traits.

That would be like me telling you what color God's face is no?

have u even read the title of your thread

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

So it leads me to one of two conclusions...1) Aliens are in fact racists, and have no interest in black folks at all.
Thanks for that, I have not laughed so hard in years

On topic, there are a few cases of black people claiming to have been abducted. Barney hill from the famous Hill Abduction was a black man.

Very On Topic Barney Hill and his wife Betty are the Most Famous of All Abductees

The Others also Known in America is 2 White Guys Travis Walton and Whitley Strieber

I Guess The OP Missed That One !

Barney Hill the Black Man and Betty the White Woman

Betty and Barney Hill abduction
en.wikipedia.org...

Ohh and there is a guy that goes or DID goes by he Name Prophet Ezekiel

That has been showing Ufos with his Telescope and Camera in the Night Sky For Years In New York City !
and Putting it on You Tube Until He was Banned from it for apparent Some Reason Tho .he Rambles allot while he Films as he is Deeply Religious as it seems

2_UFOs_almost_colide_over_New_York/
www.disclose.tv...

UFO S OVER NEW YORK CITY DECEMBER 2009 !! deceptions of the devil !!

(STABILIZED) Incredible UFO in New York City November 2010 HD

Ohh DID I Mention He is a BLACK MAN ??

Well Well as i was Searching some of this Vids I Guess he's is Back On ! You Tube !
Just his Name is Changed Slightingly

Here is his Channel ! Enjoy

EZIKELthePROPHET's Channel
www.youtube.com...

UFOs surround Airplanes over NY UNDEBUNKABLE

i hand pick select sightings from over 3 hundred others recorded recently to present to you. i record all these at night using infrared devices at my home in Queens NY. I summon these sighting by saying prayers to God who then answers almost before i even ask. The result is poetry in motion as beautiful Chariots light up the smoggy NY night sky. Nowhere on EARTH will you find more authentic sightings than here , with over 13,000 UFO sightings recorded in less than 4 years and the largest selection of NIGHT SIGHTINGS in exsistence. No wonder my last channel was deleted..... I am not done yet you DEVILS .

Well Op here's a UFO & Alien Believer That is talked about in the Conspiracy Realm

ZULU Shaman Credo Mutwa

Credo Mutwa and the Alien Agenda
PDF) (Copy Below and Paste in search )
louisproud.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/pages-from-ndmain111.pdf

(Scribed)
Credo Mutwa and the Alien Agenda - UFOS & Alien Abduction int he Eyes of a Zulu Shaman
www.scribd.com...

edit on 13-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames

You have been given evidence of people CLAIMING contact with ALIENS that are NOT white.
A couple of name droppings and some reference points is far from the evidence I am looking for. I believe in numbers, and statistics. In fact, I never put my money on something unless the odds are in my favor. Often, I use math to evaluate a risk I am about to take and if the probability numbers don't lean in my favor, then it is negative EV situation for me, and not worth a risk taking over a long period of time. If someone wants to discredit what I am seeing with some defining statistical numbers, then that would surely do the trick.

However, I also can't produce statistical numbers to support what I am actually seeing, and one of the reasons why I posted this topic. Our mind looks for patterns in everything we do. It's the same reason you see a face in the moon. It is human nature at a subconscious level to look for patterns in everything. Doesn't matter if it is in language, words, numbers, energy, anything you can think of, our mind locks onto patterns (symbols also). Usually statistics will help you distinguish the truth between false patterns our mind is trying to desperately lock on to (the false) or from truth. You would be amazed at how often our own minds are fooled when you look at things from a statistical point of view. It is also one of the many reasons why people like to talk in absolutes, ie "forever, ever, everyone, never, nobody, etc..." So I am wondering if my mind is locking onto false patterns again, or I am seeing something else that I have zero data to support yet.

But simple claims like Barney and Betty, 2 youtube videos of black men giving accounts, and not a single Ufologists mentioned that "isn't" white, is far from any evidence or proof of anything IMO.

As for what I am on or what I am up to...I think it's obvious "if" you can see it. All I did was kick the can and waiting to see what falls out the other side.

Do u see my point now?

Actually no I don't to be honest.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You truly have no idea where my thinking is or what it has been expanded to. You are basing everything you think off of a few posts I put up and truly know nothing about me at all.

You are correct that I do not know you. I have also come to the conclusion that I do not want to know you.

I do believe you, and you are not saying anything that hasn't been regurgitated before. I think you believe you have a message to carry, but nobody is going to hear you until you walk the walk, not just try to sound good. It's easy to think we are a Messiah, but just not act that way. People don't care what your message is, they care who is delivering it. Walk the talk is all my friend. I do believe you have some valuable insight if you just slow down and listen to things, including yourself.

I'm not trying to promote any message other than The Golden Rule. I want nothing to do with your Messiah complex. I just gave you some good old advice and it can be probably be applied to anyone. Actually, I'm curious. Do you think you're a Messiah of some sort?

You are clearly looking at the black and white of the text and can't see what is really going on, and want to defend your "interpretation" with what is happening in this thread tooth and nail. You have went on a rampage against me and others in the thread, which you are not listening to anything at all that counters your beliefs. Denial is a standard response of defending anything that challenges our beliefs. Trying to talk to someone that is in denial is completely pointless. I can't help you with that. One day, you will understand hopefully. You have taken the thread literally, and missed the whole point completely. That is what denial does

Well actually you were the one who is/was looking at this issue in terms of black and white. You must have me confused with someone else. I have not defended anything tooth and nail. That's strange you think this way. What rampage did I go on? Really, who else did I supposedly go on a rampage? I never stated my beliefs one way or the other. How can you seriously pretend this applies? You have created a whole virtual persona of who you perceive me to be. But you were wrong on every detail. Once again you were the one who took my first comments "literally". You are deeply confused.

Son, I am probably twice your age, and have quite some interesting experiences in life to say the least. You are only at that age where you think you know everything, and that will change somewhere between 25-33 years of age, when you start to realize how little it is you actually know. That is only the first step of "expanding your horizons..." It only gets better from there. You will just have to trust me on this one and wait and see. That is of course, unless one lies in ignorance, denial, or prejudice. Then there really isn't anything anyone can see.

First, don't call me "Son". How would you like it if I started calling you "boy".? You calling me "Son" is insulting and I'm offended by your lack of respect when addressing me in your post. I used words like "narrow minded viewpoint", "hypocritical" and "arrogant". Those are all adjectives describing my opinion of your behavior. They are not insults in the way you just called me "Son".

Second, I am 40 yrs old. So you're definitely wrong about me once again. Unless you're 80 yrs old you're not twice my age ...ok grandpa ? You sure do assume a lot when you blatantly display your ability to construct racist stereotypes to fit your personal perceptions.

Wait, did you just say these things you are so strongly defending don't exist? The word "may" is not included for a reason. Supportive facts please, then I will worry about the mockery I have made.

Once again you are confused. I never defended Aliens or UFO's. I defended myself when you took an obvious joke I made as a serious comment and tried to imply I support racist viewpoints. I do not support racial stereo typing, racist viewpoints or racism at all.

I am of mixed racial decent. I actually don't like ideas and beliefs that create more barriers and separations between people preventing them from uniting on more important issues than race or skin color. Mexican Pride, Black Pride, White Pride,
I suppose it's OK if you're having lack of self esteem issues. And there's nothing wrong with celebrating cultural diversity. But race and skin color itself are not something we choose to be. The more racial Pride people claim to have. It's usually those people who actually tend to be the most racist.
I think you have some personal issues regarding race.. You are much too sensitive IMO. The main problem is you display such hypocrisy when it comes to you being sensitive towards other people.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm simply stating that you are wrong. Anorexia Nervosa for a start was recognised, named and catalogued here in the UK by 1873. And as for television shows? Can only pity those that may be forced to watch horrid copies of X-Factor, Top Gear and the Office.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

woah, You really wrote alot but u actually said nothing. I personally think u understand very little about the alien phenomenom and i suggest u do some research and maybe look into reading some books. Dimensions by Jacques Vallee is a good start and provides a detailed casebook of Ufo history, contacts, sightings etc. As youve said u want to focus on the alpha which is a good idea and i commend u for that. U are not going to get the statistics u are looking for because they do not exist. I think maybe u need to do some serious home work. Look at the history of the phenomenom and u will see it is far from dominated by whites but that isnt good enough for u... I dont think any answer will be

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

have u even read the title of your thread

Absolutely. Something tells me your stuck on the black and white concept of the language, and missing the big picture. If you have read the total thread, you would also see that I have cleaned it up a bit from my original statement, and said my OP was worded wrong. But I am sure you took the time out to read the whole thread and already know that, so I probably shouldn't be pointing that out to you huh?

It was premature, and I threw it up not clearly thinking about how to word it better. However, knowing what I know now 9 pages later, I wouldn't change a thing about it! I think it's perfect based off the responses I am getting. It is covering a wide array of thoughts that I would of missed out on if I properly coded originally. You won't understand what I mean, but that is OK. It's my thread, and I am getting what I need out of it on many levels for the moment.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I personally think u understand very little about the alien phenomenom and i suggest u do some research and maybe look into reading some books.

I think that is an unfair assumption to make on me. However, if you had said, "you don't know enough" I would of agreed with you.

Dimensions by Jacques Vallee is a good start and provides a detailed casebook of Ufo history, contacts, sightings etc.

Umm, yea....I am a little stuck right now on the whole white man, selling books, to introduce you to their way of thinking. I love his Wikipedia page which clearly starts off, "Jacques Fabrice Vallée (born September 24, 1939 in Pontoise, Val-d'Oise, France) is a venture capitalist...." Kind of funny how the UFO world is dominated by these types of folks huh? You are not going to understand what I mean, but that is for others in the thread. I will be sure to put him on my list though as soon as I get to and finish David Icke.

U are not going to get the statistics u are looking for because they do not exist. I think maybe u need to do some serious home work.

Sadly, you are very correct on both statements.

Look at the history of the phenomenom and u will see it is far from dominated by whites but that isnt good enough for u... I dont think any answer will be

I absolutely am looking at the "phenomenon" and history of this domination. Trust me (figuratively not literally), I am. It goes well beyond the scope of this thread, and well beyond the scope of what I can wrap my mind around.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join