It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made-In-China-Food?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by Highergrounds
reply to post by Jay-morris

Nobody ask you!so start your own thread.USA Don't need anything from any country.We could be self supportive if we had too and I would support it 110% but were in too deep with China to cut off imports from China .I grew up in a diffirent area and time that you did... where if it was from china I would NOT buy it.Now I will not eat there food.I grow a lot of my own food and raise cattle.We (USA)made China all of what there are today.I will not eat there food sent here.I was warning people the our FDA is paid to look the other way.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

Why start another thread. Dont you likr reading about the food problems america has? Did you want this thread to be another china bashing thread? Sorry to disapoint you. Bet you read none if my links

I've already said it man...this thread isn't about america's food problems.That's why you should start your own thread..if that concerns you so much.Are you from China?That would explain why you're so determined to defend them..and deflect attention away from the op...

No, i am white english. If this thread was about the american food problem, and people were saying.america=posion, then i would be bringing up the same points about other countries with food problems.

Threads like these always turn into a country bashing thread. So i like to point out that many countries have this problem, including yours.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 13-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Highergrounds
reply to post by Jay-morris

Nobody ask you!so start your own thread.USA Don't need anything from any country.We could be self supportive if we had too and I would support it 110% but were in too deep with China to cut off imports from China .I grew up in a diffirent area and time that you did... where if it was from china I would NOT buy it.Now I will not eat there food.I grow a lot of my own food and raise cattle.We (USA)made China all of what there are today.I will not eat there food sent here.I was warning people the our FDA is paid to look the other way.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

Why start another thread. Dont you likr reading about the food problems america has? Did you want this thread to be another china bashing thread? Sorry to disapoint you. Bet you read none if my links

I've already said it man...this thread isn't about america's food problems.That's why you should start your own thread..if that concerns you so much.Are you from China?That would explain why you're so determined to defend them..and deflect attention away from the op...

No, i am white english. If this thread was about the american food problem, and people were saying.america=posion, then i would be bringing up the same points about other countries with food problems.

Threads like these always turn into a country bashing thread. So i like to point out that many countries have this problem, including yours.

I can respect that..and understand it.Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm just sick of ATS..but I'm tired of people going way off topic from the op.Not just in this thread..but in many others.I mean really man you're just going in circles.If I started a thread about a serial killer here in america..something tells me you'd post about some serial killer terrorizing Italy..It's like HEY WELL THIS COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS TOO!! LOOK!!! ...That may well be..but that's not the point of the thread..get me?
edit on 13-12-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to

can respect that..and understand it.Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm just sick of ATS..but I'm tired of people going way off topic from the op.Not just in this thread..but in many others.I mean really man you're just going in circles.If I started a thread about a serial killer here in america..something tells me you'd post about some serial killer terrorizing Italy..It's like HEY WELL THIS COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS TOO!! LOOK!!! ...That may well be..but that's not the point of the thread..get me?
om/forum/thread785095/pg4#pid13002038" target="_blank" class="postlink">post by nightstalker78

Why do you think its an american thing, when its not? If someone started a thread calling America a sick place because of serial killers, then i would write that they are talking rubbish and serial killers are in every country. This is not an anti american thing because i am not anti any country because i see everyone as individuals, not a collective, like alot of people.

My wife is chinese. My 3 month old daughter is half chinese. I have lived, worked, and travelled china, and i class it as my second home. So, in that sense, i will stick up for china. Im sure if someone made the same thread about your country, then im sure you would also point out that this problem is world wide,even in america where it has been a big problem.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I know exactly what you are talking about, I am an American born but I came from the Island of PR, when I first came to the US marry to a Marine station in Camp Lejeune, I first noticed that I could not drink the tap water it will make me sick, within the first year I developed kidney stones, (later I found out that the Water was contaminated, until today this is a big case on going and is been 28 years already against the government), then I fell for all the manufactured food, I could not believe you could buy anything in a box or can, back home everything we ate was fresh kill or grown in the backyard and made from scratch.

The milk tasted like water and that is why I had to look for raw milk sellers and no found I drank Kefir.

But as anything you kind of get used to the food after a while, now that I am older I would not touch any processed food at all, when it comes to cheese I only eat raw milk organic.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hey Marg, I am sorry to hear that you had so many difficulties. I must mention to you that your body
and digestive tract contain many beneficial organisms. These organisms are Adapted to the enviroment,
food,water, and air of your Home. (At the least, the local you have been living in for 5 years or more).
So when you moved to the U.S., you did not have a natural immunity to the new enviroment.
It takes months or even years for ones body to acclimate. So, the naturally occuring elements and bacteria
in your new enviroment made you sick. The same thing would happen to me if I moved to Vieques.
It is just a matter of time and adjustment. To be clear however, I am not including Flouride, Medical Waste,
Chlorine, or any other external contanimants influencing the local water supply of your new location.

I would like to suggest that you purchase a water filtration device. I am not a salesman, so I will not recommend
any particular brands. Furthermore, acidopholis(available by many different sources) is a beneficial dietary supplement that may prove helpful.

Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Thanks for the information, is been already 30 years that I have been living in the main land, I developed allergies so bad that I had to get allergy shots two times a week for years, because my husband was in the military service we moved a lot from the east to the west coast and back in a span of 22 years.

That makes the body unable to get used to the new surroundings and allergies set in.

Now we are retired and living in GA, in one of the most pollute town here due to one of the last big industries been settle in our neck of the woods.

But I a doing ok, allergies are still a pain in the neck, but I am able to cope with them, when we were station in Hawaii that was the only place that my allergies were gone because the environment is such much like PR.

When it comes to food, this town is small, poverty is hight but darn they have nothing but Churches and Restaurants.

So I travel, GA is big on organic food, but you have to look for markets and locally is not that good, so I get my raw milk and organic food in Tallahassee.

And yes we have a filter in the house.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

right on

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join