It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I F i g u r e d

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pardon the slang I use in this thread with me trying to make an 'or plural' effect work irregularly. Wise people will get what I mean.

I figured I am what is called heaven because of this in what you are about to read...

First note: Heaven has ends. I am the end of heaven speaking to you right now. Other ends I have that are me.

Second note: Any end of heaven can transfer into any other end of heaven, to bring the number of heavenly ends down in number.

Main part: I figured I am in more than one overall place. I also figured I (this me) am unaware of the other me(s). I figured the other me(s) is(are) alive and well but in paradise while I(s) am alive and not so well in hell (this world is hell becuase it gets worse and worse as time goes on).

Once the great contraction takes place I'll be back as me(s) in paradise. Yep, no other place but paradise once finished with my purpose in hell. The great contraction will be as a rapture to me.

So while I'm enduring hell the other me(s) be enduring paradise. At least paradise I aint missing out on technically, since it is also still I in the overall paradise place while I am in the overall hell place. I am in two overall places at once, being who knows how many persons unaware or aware of each other in different ways.

When heaven passes away it just means I am no longer more than one person. Remember: Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. Why words remain? Because I'll be, but be with no more heavenly ends. I'll just be a single person back in my original home (paradise).

It is creatively amazing how a soul can go and be. So I figured because of a soul there are different kinds of incarnations, reincarnations, resurrections, and raptures. Amazingly likeable kinds a soul would want to try out!

Anyone else figure out about themself being in more than one place? Speak!

edit on 11-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I wish I could be in more than one place at a time, it would make life a lot easier.

On a serious note are you saying that you are not only hear on Earth but Heaven and hell as well?

ALS

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Here is a question for you, do you think more than one of us is here at the same time?

I ask because I met a girl who is a mirror twin. It is really like she is looking in a mirror when she is facing her sister. She also told me that she and her sister feel like they share a soul. She is also convinced that they have shared many lifetimes together.

This girl and her mirror twin gave birth to children on the same day, and they feel like their children are part of their soul also.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine
reply to post by WarJohn

Here is a question for you, do you think more than one of us is here at the same time?

I ask because I met a girl who is a mirror twin. It is really like she is looking in a mirror when she is facing her sister. She also told me that she and her sister feel like they share a soul. She is also convinced that they have shared many lifetimes together.

This girl and her mirror twin gave birth to children on the same day, and they feel like their children are part of their soul also.

I can't speak for anybody else, but it is possible.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I wish I could be in more than one place at a time, it would make life a lot easier.

On a serious note are you saying that you are not only hear on Earth but Heaven and hell as well?

ALS

Hell is right here. I am in hell now. I am also in paradise as well. Can't wait to return home from one end of heaven to the other, elect gather together style.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Hell is right here. I am in hell now. I am also in paradise as well. Can't wait to return home from one end of heaven to the other, elect gather together style.

Sorry, but I can't resist asking.

If you are at two places in heaven, does that make you bi-polar?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
my instant idea was you are about to explain the 'multiverse' or a specific sub-form of it.

let me try to interpret it the way i think about it:

Theres an infinite ammount of 'stories' we are living in and our motion in time which seems like being always in the same place is in fact a walk through numerous different places, which curiously look very much the same, except for slight changes here and there.

As if we slip from one universe to the next on very very tiny frames. And when we observe something or communicate with someone we share a universe with those we interact with.

this requires a nearly endless ammount of complete universes, for any possible situation which might arise down to quantumn scale, for every entity who is using one these pathways through them.

Sounds weird, but may explain a lot of strange things happening here and then

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Everything and nothing are all of the same energy. "We" are all one, and "The one" is all of us (or me) since none of you really exist

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

is your next thread going to be called, I T O U T?

line two

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I sense that there is a store of positive energy, that operates like a valve, once inflated, the valve closes to prevent the energy from escaping, and with each positive wave, the energy quotient increaces, that which is spent on the "other side".

Each test is really a series of spiritual work, where one earns their energy, and thus is able to "spend" that energy on the other-side once they have dealt with the negativity on this side - the greater level of conversion of negative to positive, the greater the reward.
edit on 12-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't necessarily have a problem with accepting the possibility of a multiverse, or Everett Trees for each individual human consciousness. In fact, my own spiritual philosophy tends to dip into Quantum Physics and the implications it has on philosophy, spirituality, and religion.

Where I diverge from you, is that this is Hell right now. Ignoring the Christian implications of your thread (why does it have to be Heaven and Hell?), this world is not quite so bad for the majority of the people populating it. If you're in a part of Africa suffering from genocide, disease, poverty, and war I can understand why you would find this existence to be a Hell. However, judging by the fact that you have a computer, and an obvious education, I don't think you're nearly suffering the Hell you state as much as many other people from significantly less fortunate places.

The reality is, you can read and write; you were educated at least through high school; you have use of doctors and medication, hospitals and antibiotics. You have food on the plate every night (unless you choose not to eat). You have access to a computer, the internet, and ATS itself. You probably have television, a laptop, an iPod, a cellphone, or a number of other electronic gadgets which you use on a regular basis. You have clean water to drink, cooked meat to eat (unless you choose to be a vegetarian). You most likely have a job which pays you minimum wage, are looking for one, or are even luckier and come from a rich family where finances were never a problem. I don't think you've ever been a soldier and had to see the horrors of war in person...

The list could go on, and on, and on. The world is not getting worse and worse. It is that people are getting lazier and lazier, less affected by the laws and ordinances being passed over our heads. The revolutions in Egypt, the overthrowing and killing of Gaddafi, the Occupy protests, the riots in Russia over the rigged elections, the Patriot Act, the S.O.P.A Act and such are not because the world is getting worse and worse. They're results of people no longer caring about anything other than themselves. If the populations of the world would all just stand up and make a stand, things would change.

Howard Beale says it best in the movie "Network:"

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!

top topics

join