It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im looking for someone who is a professional photographer...is there anyone here????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry but all I see is your daughter holding her hand to her ear and a crumpled up cushion a bit further down the sofa she's lying on.Not sure what the blue tube like object is though.

Chris.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Isn't that just her holding a mobile to her ear, with a distorted image in the background. There's a big problem with photo images as they're quite open to interpretation. Next time you get this visitation try and get some video, pan the camera around a bit to show any potential light sources casting shadows etc. Saying that, I still don't believe in demons
Still reckon the shadow in the background looks a bit like spiderman.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
Sorry but all I see is your daughter holding her hand to her ear and a crumpled up cushion a bit further down the sofa she's lying on.Not sure what the blue tube like object is though.

Chris.

Thats not my daughters hand..trust me on that..take a pen and follow what you think is my daughters hand up...the blue if you look closely is the leg..you can even see the angle..LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
see what you get when doing the same thing from the last pic to this one..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by eeks4

Isn't that just her holding a mobile to her ear, with a distorted image in the background. There's a big problem with photo images as they're quite open to interpretation. Next time you get this visitation try and get some video, pan the camera around a bit to show any potential light sources casting shadows etc. Saying that, I still don't believe in demons
Still reckon the shadow in the background looks a bit like spiderman.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

cant afford a camera..i would love one with in fa red

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And why exactly is this not your daughter's hand?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ok..for the ones who cant see...i tried to follow it try it now..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I know my photography, but it is not how I make my living. I do have some advice free of charge if
you like. 1. Cell phones (unless you have a super duper one and even then) are not reliable professional
quality Camera equipment. 2. All it takes is a simple USB plug to connect your phone photos to a computer
IF you have a memory card installed on your phone. 3. If you are altering an image to enhance a certain
quality of a photograph, that does not mean that the result you are endeavoring is actually what you have
captured on film, or in most cases in 2011, Data/Pixels.

You could very well have a "ghost" in your picture, but the evidence may prove inconclusive.
Still, if you are having fun continue on.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

First of all thank you so much and second that is a really good pic you made...ok yes i totally agree with you on this pic it looks like her hand and her arm...Now the problem is that this is when she took the picture...how can she take the pic and be on the phone at the same time..she only has one phone and no one was home

She said mom i accidentally took a pic and this is what i got...How did she get it being on the phone if the camera is on the phone..remember the whit pic is where this pic came from..how did she take the pic talking on the phone..this is what im trying to figure out...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
have no idea what the blue thing is...it looks like the demon blended in to look like her arm..ther spirits and can do this type of thing...wow ....interesting..Remember the white pic is this pic..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by flexy123

First of all thank you so much and second that is a really good pic you made...ok yes i totally agree with you on this pic it looks like her hand and her arm...Now the problem is that this is when she took the picture...how can she take the pic and be on the phone at the same time..she only has one phone and no one was home

She said mom i accidentally took a pic and this is what i got...How did she get it being on the phone if the camera is on the phone..remember the whit pic is where this pic came from..how did she take the pic talking on the phone..this is what im trying to figure out...

she is facing towards us and if she was holding the phone to her ear with only one phone then how did she take the pic

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi eeks,

It looks to me like she was sat in a chair with her legs slung over the arm and the blue is the thigh part of her jeans. Does she have a laptop? She could have taken a webcam pic possibly? That way she would still have been able to be on her phone and take the pic at the same time.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natterjax
Hi eeks,

It looks to me like she was sat in a chair with her legs slung over the arm and the blue is the thigh part of her jeans. Does she have a laptop? She could have taken a webcam pic possibly? That way she would still have been able to be on her phone and take the pic at the same time.

Nah..she was laying down on the couch in the living room and the only computer we have is in her bed room..not a lap top...dont know what the blue thing would be in the air..thats for sure...But it goes with the white picture..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I still see her holding a mobile phone to her ear........

.....a foot doesn't have a thumb as far as I'm aware?

Chris.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

That blue is something, but it;s on the couch. There is nothing abnormal, besides a few bad angles.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
she said that she accidently took the picture..well she is facing the camra which is on the phone..so how can her arm be where it looks to be..she only owns one phone...

I think the demon made it to look like that was her hand and arm..it doesnt add up..ok so if someone is laying on the couch and they accidentally took a picture of themselves and there facing the camera and you only have one phone camera/phone then she is not on the phone with her other hand..now could she be putting her other arm like that yes in deed...but what is the blue thing connecting with her arm..and remember the white pic..????dint know

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
I still see her holding a mobile phone to her ear........

.....a foot doesn't have a thumb as far as I'm aware?

Chris.

do you see the phone she is holding..i dont..i see air..and the blue is in the air..not laying on th couch

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That's your daughters arm for sure...maybe she was playing with her hair? See to the right of her elbow? You can see shes laying down....her left leg is up and you can see a bit of the tummy of her jeans. Thats really all it is....sorry I was really hoping to see a demon face there

ETA...Just thinking (and I am sorry but I do believe this)....I think, maybe you're backtracking on this one (or your daughter is)...piccy 1 really looked like something was there...until it was cleaned up then all was revealed. Maybe your daughter is playing a little game with you)
edit on 11-12-2011 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ok i can make something out in her hand..but the problem still lyes that she only has one phone and no one there to take the pic...how does this happen..This is why i wanted to pic to be so we can see it different..amen ..thank you

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Download "Gimp" it is a awesome free program

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join