It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Im looking for someone who is a professional photographer...is there anyone here????

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I occasionally see or feel something around me from time to time but I don't have proof on film yet.

Capturing proof of something strange is probably harder than it sounds. I do have strange light trails on some older pictures I wondered about. Thanks for the diversion.




posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How the hell did this thread get to page 5!?!

This thread should be ended and should be filed under the "I want to see something" forum at once, what a bloody waste of time.



posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
have no idea what the blue thing is...it looks like the demon blended in to look like her arm..ther spirits and can do this type of thing...wow ....interesting..Remember the white pic is this pic..


The blue "thing" is your daughters left thigh.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
now this is a large pic of this pic....If you movethe scroll bar a bit and look up and move the scroll bar a bit and look up you will if you have the eyes ,,see the image..


I'm a semi-professional ( been paid for work; published innews print a few times; govt trained.)You took an overexposed flash picture of the palm of your hand!



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
what about this pic????



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by flexy123


And why exactly is this not your daughter's hand?

First of all thank you so much and second that is a really good pic you made...ok yes i totally agree with you on this pic it looks like her hand and her arm...Now the problem is that this is when she took the picture...how can she take the pic and be on the phone at the same time..she only has one phone and no one was home

She said mom i accidentally took a pic and this is what i got...How did she get it being on the phone if the camera is on the phone..remember the whit pic is where this pic came from..how did she take the pic talking on the phone..this is what im trying to figure out...


Eeks,

she does it like a million of facebook girls every day? Dont you see how she stretches out the one hand taking a picture and with the other hand holding her phone? Seriously..that's a typical "facebook" style shot here and nothing extraordinary in the slightest.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by flexy123


And why exactly is this not your daughter's hand?

First of all thank you so much and second that is a really good pic you made...ok yes i totally agree with you on this pic it looks like her hand and her arm...Now the problem is that this is when she took the picture...how can she take the pic and be on the phone at the same time..she only has one phone and no one was home

She said mom i accidentally took a pic and this is what i got...How did she get it being on the phone if the camera is on the phone..remember the whit pic is where this pic came from..how did she take the pic talking on the phone..this is what im trying to figure out...


Yea im done with this pic..can you see anything on the other pic with the door...??

Eeks,

she does it like a million of facebook girls every day? Dont you see how she stretches out the one hand taking a picture and with the other hand holding her phone? Seriously..that's a typical "facebook" style shot here and nothing extraordinary in the slightest.



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
what about this pic????

This pic im looking at now...What ya think??



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
ok i can make something out in her hand..but the problem still lyes that she only has one phone and no one there to take the pic...how does this happen..This is why i wanted to pic to be so we can see it different..amen ..thank you


She only has one phone that you know of.

Perhaps her 40 year old boyfriend bought her a phone to use just for him so that daddy wouldn't find out she was bangin' an older guy?

Not out of the realm of possibility.

None of us knows what our kids are up to completely.

Case solved. Next?



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by eeks4
ok i can make something out in her hand..but the problem still lyes that she only has one phone and no one there to take the pic...how does this happen..This is why i wanted to pic to be so we can see it different..amen ..thank you


She only has one phone that you know of.

Perhaps her 40 year old boyfriend bought her a phone to use just for him so that daddy wouldn't find out she was bangin' an older guy?

Not out of the realm of possibility.

None of us knows what our kids are up to completely.

Case solved. Next?
your response to my child is messed up..you may not know what your child is doing but dont say that i dont..I rebuke you



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack
 


To make such a lewd comment to someone about a member of their family is in very poor taste. To make such a comment about one of their children is offensive in the extreme.
Show some couth man!



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
pretty girl with a blanket next to her on the couch, that's all i see.

next case!



posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
what about this pic????

lights streaming in from a window aft of the photo taker, with light reflecting off of a shiny desk/table or a glass object near the window.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


Eeks4, indeed it is an unusual photo. One thing that stood out to me is that her eyes are rolled back in her head, which is unusual when a person is looking at their cellphone. The arm 'holding the cell phone' could be seen in two ways - bent at the elbow from her own torso or another person holding the phone to her ear. It may be that she had a friend over and failed to let you know.

In your other photograph I do see a cherub looking face and body up above/through the picture. I can see through the exif that is was taken with a Omnivision OV9660 1.3 MP (cellphone) which indicates no flash used. There is a light source that is hitting the door and reflecting light in an upward manner. That could be one reason for seeing this cherub. Though it looks 3D, I would have thought a light reflection would remain 2D. There may be some one on here that may give you more information on this.

Eeks4, I have been in the same situation as you have been with diabolical issues. I did at one stage upload a couple of photographs on-line for others to analyse. I did find inconsistency of idea's which made it difficult to establish a consensus.

In the end due to the grave concerns for my family, I decided to have them reviewed by a forensic photographic analyser who normally works for the courts. He provided a written report on each photograph. Only one photograph was representative of light reflection. The rest he could not explain the anomaly.

With the knowledge, that as a family what we were experiencing was not just in our heads. It made it easier to take the next step in seeking help from our church. Whilst many do not believe in the paranormal or the diabolical, stick true to your own believes. Like you, I would hate for others to experience what I and yourself have experienced. Some would poop their pants on first visual site, others stay strong through out. It does change your world view of reality, not easy to come to terms with when those around you remain in that 'sleeping mode'. Sometimes I wish I was back there and unaware of such.

One thing that helped our family was being told not to view everything as paranormal. Initially I was angry with this idea and couldn't conceive the idea of ignoring all that was happening. It took a while to practice, deep down it is hard when you know damn well what just happened. Think of it this way, a diabolical spirit enjoys the attention. So what ever happens either ignore it or just say as my wife would say 'Oh, it's just you'. It did help in the long run.

Keep well and safe.



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD
reply to post by eeks4
 


Eeks4, indeed it is an unusual photo. One thing that stood out to me is that her eyes are rolled back in her head, which is unusual when a person is looking at their cellphone. The arm 'holding the cell phone' could be seen in two ways - bent at the elbow from her own torso or another person holding the phone to her ear. It may be that she had a friend over and failed to let you know.

In your other photograph I do see a cherub looking face and body up above/through the picture. I can see through the exif that is was taken with a Omnivision OV9660 1.3 MP (cellphone) which indicates no flash used. There is a light source that is hitting the door and reflecting light in an upward manner. That could be one reason for seeing this cherub. Though it looks 3D, I would have thought a light reflection would remain 2D. There may be some one on here that may give you more information on this.

Eeks4, I have been in the same situation as you have been with diabolical issues. I did at one stage upload a couple of photographs on-line for others to analyse. I did find inconsistency of idea's which made it difficult to establish a consensus.

In the end due to the grave concerns for my family, I decided to have them reviewed by a forensic photographic analyser who normally works for the courts. He provided a written report on each photograph. Only one photograph was representative of light reflection. The rest he could not explain the anomaly.

With the knowledge, that as a family what we were experiencing was not just in our heads. It made it easier to take the next step in seeking help from our church. Whilst many do not believe in the paranormal or the diabolical, stick true to your own believes. Like you, I would hate for others to experience what I and yourself have experienced. Some would poop their pants on first visual site, others stay strong through out. It does change your world view of reality, not easy to come to terms with when those around you remain in that 'sleeping mode'. Sometimes I wish I was back there and unaware of such.

One thing that helped our family was being told not to view everything as paranormal. Initially I was angry with this idea and couldn't conceive the idea of ignoring all that was happening. It took a while to practice, deep down it is hard when you know damn well what just happened. Think of it this way, a diabolical spirit enjoys the attention. So what ever happens either ignore it or just say as my wife would say 'Oh, it's just you'. It did help in the long run.

Keep well and safe.
you are so so wonderful..God bless you so much indeed..Thank you so so much....I really cant thank you enough....im stunned at this point...Wow....i have other pics as well..The pics of my face i would have to send you privately..I was once a model and now totally distroyed..My face is altered and miss shaped...I would love to show you the pics of myself and what happens to me..but in private....email me or leave me a message here and i will send you the pics of my self..you'll be surprised...God bless...I feel so much better now..believe it or not...Your gift is wonderful..again god bless...Now i have to go and breath..Amen




posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD
 


It didn't post..I just wanted to say thank you so much...Im so so stunned at this point...i just dont know what to say except thank you and god bless you big time.....wow....I have other pictures as well..I have pictures of my self..I once was going to be a model and now im totally distr0yed...My face and body so dis formed and altered...you will probably be amazed and what you would see...If you are interested i can send these pics to you privately...Email me and let me know ..Again that you so much and may god bless you so so much and all the others as well



posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is so astonishing.


The guy got busted (to say the least) on the very first page of this thread.

First it was about a inverted image and he was pointing out the 'demon face' wich even inverted did not resemble anything suggested by "eeks" and wich turned out to be a cushion.

when that obviously did not fly it was the arm.this was according to the OP not the arm of the girl and there was a demon foot ofcourse.

the girl has no phone in her hand but the typical hand playing with her hair while taking the shot,but noo how can she be holding here phone *wich is not in her hand) AND take the picture at the same time.Obviously something is going on here.


something is indeed going on here ,namely.The weakest attempt at trolling or fooling a forum of this kind i have ever seen in my life and yet people keep popping in responding in a serious matter and even keep analysing the photo.This guy is so obviously BS'ing this forum ,it is retarded he go this far


It is people like this who destroy forums and subjects like these and all the nana's that have been supporting the OP ever since the first picture and the obvious fakery and lame sugestive attempts came rolling out of the op.It is already bad enough to sift through crap like this to find anything worthwhile as it is so please stop feeding idiots like this and stop yourself from becoming one by supporting it.





edit on 13-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by DonaldD
 


It didn't post..I just wanted to say thank you so much...Im so so stunned at this point...i just dont know what to say except thank you and god bless you big time.....wow....I have other pictures as well..I have pictures of my self..I once was going to be a model and now im totally distr0yed...My face and body so dis formed and altered...you will probably be amazed and what you would see...If you are interested i can send these pics to you privately...Email me and let me know ..Again that you so much and may god bless you so so much and all the others as well


Funny you talk about premature ageing, my wife and I have aged significantly in a very short period of time compared to our siblings and parents. Just a couple of days ago as a family we watched movie clips of happier and more innocent times as a young family and realised how far we have come as a family - how stronger and tighter we are as a family. We look out for each other now more than ever and gratefully this includes our supportive extended family.

Just think when looking in the mirror and you see yourself think of what you as a person has gain from your experiences, that you now have a level of awareness and knowledge that many have not experienced. That you can be the teacher and supporter for others too because of your own experiences.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


well a lot of people have said I have a keen eye for photography and manage to catch many things that people would usually miss. I am willing to give it a go, but first I must show you my portfolio:

this is one I managed to get just recently:



It was a hard shot and I had to wait for the right moment.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by eeks4
 


well a lot of people have said I have a keen eye for photography and manage to catch many things that people would usually miss. I am willing to give it a go, but first I must show you my portfolio:

this is one I managed to get just recently:



It was a hard shot and I had to wait for the right moment.




Howe cute..job well dont




top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join