It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im looking for someone who is a professional photographer...is there anyone here????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I took some pics of spirits in my home...there on a cell phone i just paid 25 dollars to put a few on the computer...There is one pic that when in my pictures on the computer when you change the color it shows the real image not what you see in the pic...

Is there anyone here that knows what im talking about and can take the pics i put here and copy them and see the real image not what is shown on the pic we see with out eyes but what the real image is?????

This is a image of not one demon but 2....I need some one who know what im talking about and knows what to do.. ill get the pic in a minute..It will be so so large here....maybe two large ..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

You paid someone to get the photos on your phone transferred to your computer? That sounds pretty weird although I'll be honest and say I do not have a mobile phone nor am I a professional or amateur photographer. I have a digital camera. It contains a memory card, place that memory card in a usb card reader and you have immediate access to them on the PC.

A mobile phone probably does not have a memory card but rather some kind of USB cable to connect it to the computer. Or possibly bluetooth (wireless data transmission) The phone manufacturer might produce some software (free for phone owners?) that should do that for you.

It might be helpful if you provide the made and model of your phone and its connection possibilities.

ETA This probably belongs in the computer help forum btw
edit on 11/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

not a proffessional - but a dedicated hobbyist , and dependant on what you are seeing - if its such a cheap phone i suspect a combination of compression artefacts and Pareidolia .

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
most cellphones allow you to send some type of MMS to an email address, that fee would be far less than 25 bucks...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am a "Professional" photographer!

Come on over!

Just kidding!

But I think you just got taken if you paid someone $25 for that.

Save the images on your phone, then either email them, or upload them to your computer.
What type of phone do you have?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
I am a "Professional" photographer!

Come on over!

Just kidding!

But I think you just got taken if you paid someone $25 for that.

Save the images on your phone, then either email them, or upload them to your computer.
What type of phone do you have?

LOL...i paid 25 dollars to get the service on for the phone...LOL...i already used all the minutes emailing myself on the computer..LOl...ill show you the pic..now i have a full size on and a smaller one...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
omg..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
now this is a large pic of this pic....If you movethe scroll bar a bit and look up and move the scroll bar a bit and look up you will if you have the eyes ,,see the image..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is free file compression software for pictures available online if you want to reduce the picture size and size of the file.

Paying someone $25 to transfer a file from a cell phone to a computer sounds like you got taken since you can do that for free I thought. I suppose if you don't have a computer and you wanted to transfer it to another digital format, people may charge for that.

I do not see the eyes or anything resembling a face. I do know the human brain tends to see faces after staring at a number of random images. Maybe someone else sees it.
edit on 11/12/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
now this is a large pic of this pic....If you movethe scroll bar a bit and look up and move the scroll bar a bit and look up you will if you have the eyes ,,see the image..

Now when i get this pic this is what i do//i razeld now..forgive me...i go into my computer and go to my pictures and click on the pic (this one) then i right click and open with paint....then i click on pain..Then i click on image (this one) and then invert colors..what i see is totally different then the pic..

Sooo can you do this with your computer copying my pic...???

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
now this is a smaller pic ok...can you invert colors on it???

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
now this is a smaller pic ok...can you invert colors on it???

Helps if i put the pic on..LOl....not me inverting the colors you if you were to copy this pic..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If you are using paint then I found this for how to invert the colors.
social.technet.microsoft.com...

I'll let others respond since I'm sure a lot of people here have a lot more experience than I do with manipulating pics.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well, here's your spirit...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Is this what you're looking for?

What exactly are we looking at here? I see a girl, but hard to tell what is going on.
edit on 12/11/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Hey, I see the face now.

Good job. Looks like a pretty girl now instead of something demonic although I've always heard that looks can be deceiving.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Hmmm.

yes the pretty girl is my 16 year old daughter...Now to the left of her is a foot..follow that foot and you will see a leg wearing blue jeans...Now go to the other pic, the one in white and look at the face, kind of looks alienish...put that face where the pillow looking thing is beside the leg and that is the face of a another demon...

How can i copy these pics and put them on my pictures from here??? and thank you so much

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by eeks4

Is this what you're looking for?

What exactly are we looking at here? I see a girl, but hard to tell what is going on.
edit on 12/11/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

Yes thank you so so much..ok..you see a pretty girl on the left ..that is my daughter ...now there is something on here head..?? that is a foot, follow the foot up and you find a leg wearing blue jeans...now go back to the white pic and look at it..This is a demon with his foot on my daughters head.....this is so not cool..

i thank you so much for you doing this...

How do i copy this picture that you made and put it on my computer in the my pictures file???

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

To save the pic, click on the pic with your right mouse button and then when a menu pops up, choose "save as" and then click the "save" or "ok" button and that will save it to your computer.

I'm going to check out the photo now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join