Originally posted by krossfyter
if its legit its not going to go down like you are imagining. you will be blindsided.... again if its legit.
Blindsided is right! I've written a book called Suckered by Satan which is available at Amazon - it's too long to reproduce here, but I will give you
the gist of it.
1. God is after priests who keep the Covenant of the Ten Commandments and are obedient to His Voice and they will form a holy nation - read Exodus
19:5 & 6 where He says this to the children of Israel at the foot of the Mount. In Revelation 5:9 & 10, the 24 Elders laud the Son/Lamb of God for
having achieved exactly this.
1a. Anyone keeping the Covenant and being obedient to God re: Biblical festivals, etc. will then be Israelites and while they will be in different
parts of the world they will form God's nation of priests. Note: ALL of God's promises are made to Israel, which refers to the united Houses of Judah
2. The Apostasy or falling away from previous beliefs in 2 Thess 2:1-3 reveals the Antichrist / Man of Sin / Son of Perdition. When Christians get a
proper handle on the Bible, the changes in their traditional theology and doctrines will reveal the Jesus Christ is the Antichrist, who is worshipped
as God in God's Temple.
3. The next Pope to emerge from the airtight security of the papal conclave (which means there was no way for him to get in - yet he will
supernaturally appear) will be Judas Iscariot appearing as 'Jesus Christ at his second coming'.
4. The worshippers of this 'Jesus' will be incensed by anyone who refuses to bend knee to their god, which means these 'refusers' will be left
standing upright and apparent to everyone and apparently flaunting their godlessness; so the 'refusers' will be hated and killed over the name of the
Son of God which is Yeshua. Read this prophecy in Matthew 24:9 & 14, which also signifies the end of the age!
4a. Gospel in the original Greek does not mean 'good news'. It means 'preaching with the connotation of a reward'.
5. This is what the Tribulation will be all about - Christians killing the 'refusers' believing they offer God service. John 15:18 to 16:4.
5a. The False Prophet will cause people to make Images of the Antichrist which he has the power to give life/breath to [Revelation 13:14-18], so there
will be many 'false christs' all over the place - all of the same one Antichrist.
6. This is how the followers of the Son will be worthy of his sacrifice and will take up their crosses to follow him. As Daniel said, it is to 'purge
them, refine them and make them white'. Daniel 12:10
7. The Abomination of Desolation is another term for the Antichrist, because spiritually it means, 'a false god or idol who causes religious
desolation' which is in effect what happens if you believe in Jesus for your salvation but he's a false christ, so you will be religiously
8. As the Son said, he didn't come to bring peace, but division and this division will be between the Jesus worshippers and the Refusers, which will
extend even into families and between loved ones.
9. Those who save their physical lives by worshipping the Beast/Antichrist, will lose them anyway on the Day when God vents His Wrath on the world.
The mark of the Antichrist is obviously likely then to be the cross.
10. Those who don't worship the Antichrist or receive his mark, will be martyred and resurrected to serve as Priests of God and of the Lamb.
Revelation 20:4-6. Also read Revelation 7:9-17.
Satan deceives the whole world and we have been blindsided!
edit on 17/12/2011 by Maigret because: To add point 5a.